Life Under Occupation - Imagine-Life.org

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Life Under Occupation - Imagine-Life.org

YouTube - Life Under Occupation - Imagine-Life.org
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzAcIwcnI3U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wzAcIwcnI3U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Life Under Occupation - Imagine-Life.org

Imagine six million innocent people gassed by Hitler and five hundred million arabs spending every waking hour wishing they could finish the job. Fuck you.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

The truth hurts isn't it Frank.........

hitler couldn't have possibly had the free time to gas that many people. so maybe all the germans are terrible?
and you honestly believe that anyone with a beard and turban (500 million according to you) are all somehow born with more evil and hatred (even though they are actually more spiritual and docile).

sad how it's so easy for some to assume that people that look and talk differently can be so evil and corrupt but people that look and talk the same can't possibly be.

last time i checked there were a lot of germans in this country. and russians. and arabs. and whoever we are going to be told to hate next...

if americans are so inherently good-natured and the rest of the world is so inherently evil, then how come we have 5% of the population and 25% of the inmates? they probably just have a shortage of prisons in those countries to house all the bad guys lol.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You're point about all the arabs not wanting to off all the jews is on the money. Mea culpa. The lies I choke on here usually just get to my mind and not my behind.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

any guesses if Johnson has Tel Aviv inscribed on his VERY SMALL penis (at least from what Devil claims)???

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Jay no disrespect but we know you hate jews. Quit postin this towel head shit. We dont need you to push your religion on us. Muslims have enough people doing that everyday through the actions of terrorism. NO chance in hell your religion gets respect untill your followers quit killing themselves and others in the name of Allah. You can fill this room up with that shit but you will never convince me the goal of muslims is any thing other than to spread their religion throughout the world.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Jay no disrespect but we know you hate jews. Quit postin this towel head shit. We dont need you to push your religion on us. Muslims have enough people doing that everyday through the actions of terrorism. NO chance in hell your religion gets respect untill your followers quit killing themselves and others in the name of Allah. You can fill this room up with that shit but you will never convince me the goal of muslims is any thing other than to spread their religion throughout the world.

Cubsfan.........Whether you like it or not, Islam is the fastest growing religion....... By the way I'm not pushing my religion but I'm showing the strength of Islam, even the media try to insult the religion of Islam and Mohammad(s.a.w), Islam is still as strong as it was before........

Secondly, just to clearify, I don't hate Jews but I do hate Israel. Israel is the terrorist state who is terrorising their neighbour countries more then half a century..........