MNF Bears vs Rams In-Game Thread

MCP

Re: MNF Bears vs Rams In-Game Thread

sorry i just dont see how rams can win... bears D will lock it down eventually... can St Louis D do that ??

MCP

no chance zero.. i will be shocked if St Lou scores 7 total points the rest of the way

BOY...TELLS YOU THE RESPECT RAMS HAVE FOR GROSSMAN CALLING A TIME OUT WITH BEARS @ 40

I GUARANTEE THE RAMS KICKER MAKES THE FIELD GOAL..NO WAY IN THE WORLD HE CAN MISS...:rolleyes:

MCP

TAKE IT TO THE BANK...MCP BET THE RAMS..I HAVE SEEN THESE TACTICS BEFORE:smokesmal

how much would you like to wager that I do infact have bears ML :)

I'll let dirty call the book... name the amount

MCP

bears D played bad and they are still leading.. they should pull away

MCP

zerocage, no need to get pissy

im not the one who said take St Lou and shut up...

<TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Chicago Bears (-7.5) vs St. Louis Rams for 2nd Half</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+265</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:party :party

BigDaddy

EOG Master

<table border="0" bordercolor="blue" width="680"><tbody><tr class="tableText" height="30"><td class="accountText" align="left" valign="bottom">Chicago Bears (-7.5) vs St. Louis Rams for 2nd Half</td><td class="accountText" align="right" nowrap="nowrap" valign="bottom">+265</td></tr></tbody></table>:party :party

great call

BigDaddy

EOG Master

why does thegreek show monday but no live game line? that shit irrates me

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Sorry, no information is available for this selection. Please check back later.

If you believe you received this notice in error, please send an email to . Thank-you.