Week 2 of P&C's DAILY DIME-----PLAY RECORD:4-1 (+$5680) PARLAY RECORD:14-4

PLAY: Phoenix Suns @ Orlando Magic: Phoenix +2.5

Back again today with our main play and we're liking our beloved Phoenix Suns to cover against Orlando. We've been going with Phoenix quite a fair bit this year and haven't disappointed and if we're gonna ride their asses like Zorro, they're gonna SHOW US THE MONEY!!!

Phoenix have been burning teams and after a big overtime game in NJ and then a close one in Boston , they've had a days rest followed by an easy win against Charlotte and another days rest.THEY WILL RUN guys and I think they have too much firepower for Orlando to keep up with. Orlando are a well coached team and will stay in the game but I think Phoenix possess too much class in the end and will take this one.

PLAY: $1000 @ 1.78= $1780

Parlayer will post our daily parlay
Goodluck to allCashKilla and Parlayer

Parlayer

EOG Member
Re: Week 2 of P&C's DAILY DIME-----PLAY RECORD:4-1 (+$5680) PARLAY RECORD:14-4

Our parlay for today is:

Miami vs Toronto under 192.5 @ 1.85
NY vs Boston over 205.5 @ 1.85
Chicago vs Indiana under 191.5 @1.75

Accumulate to $5.98 odds

Goodluck

Parlayer

Too much firepower, and an excellent third quarter made this an easy one. Dwight Howard was in foul trouble all game and wasn't able to contribute as he usually does and although the Magic delivered a brave effort in the first half it was just a matter of time before Phoenix's offense overwhelmed the Magic. With our parlay picks 1 from 2 so far and although the third game isn't over I'm ready to declare that a loss.

PLAY TODAY: $1000 @ 1.78= $1780

PLAY RECORD: 5-1 (+6460)
PARLAY RECORD: 15-6

Thankyou

CashKilla and Parlayer

bdelong5

EOG Member

How often do you post plays I see your 5-1. Do you only play once a week?

Parlayer

EOG Member

We post everyday, with the exception that we do not like anything at all, or we want a day off. Other than that there will always be a post on P & C's Daily Dime!!

Thanks
Parlayer:dancefool

We started posting a week ago on this forum champ , hence the PLAY record. Discussions and constructive criticism's are most welcome..

CashKilla

bdelong5

EOG Member

Cool I'll look forward to checking picks tonight thanks.

Parlayer

EOG Member

Main Play: Denver Nuggets -5.5@Atlanta. $1500@1.65 = $2475

Although Denver have not been playing well in Atlanta in their last few meetings, you have to go with them today with Joe Johnson out. Atlanta live for Joe Johnson at the moment and with him out Denver will be able to plot their revenge after giving up a 14 point quarter lead a week ago at home. Look for Carmelo to bring his average back up after being dominated defensively by Dallas. Dont think Atlanta have the players to do the same to him.

Our Parlay For Today:
Milwaukee -5.5@1.85
Golden State/Sacramento Over 214.5@1.85
Denver -5.5@1.65

Odds accumulated = 5.65

Good luck to you all!

Parlayer and Cashkilla

Beantown

EOG Enthusiast

i got the denver line at -6 maybe 2 hours ago. its at 9 now !!!

Parlayer

EOG Member

Yeh, the agency we place our bets in don't move the lines, they just drop the odds which is less profitable however can work in our favour. Best of luck today Beantown...

Atlanta came out firing in the first quarter shooting above 60 percent and staying above 50 percent going into halftime. J.R Smith woke up in the 3rd after a bad first half and the Nuggets then rolled midway through the third all the way till the end of the fourth for a 13 point win. It was just a matter of time before Denvers depth overmatched a shorthanded Atlanta squad.

1-1 with our parlay picks with Bucks failing to cover, but 1 game to go there with GS vs Sacramento.

PLAY TODAY: $1500 @ 1.65 = $2475

PLAY RECORD:6-1 (+$7435)
PARLAY RECORD: 16-7...one game still pending

Thanks

CashKilla and Parlayer

Parlayer

EOG Member

Hey all,

With the Golden state game going well over its total with 5 1/2 minutes to go, it takes our parlay picks total to 17-7.

Hope you all did well today,

Parlayer

PLAY: Phoenix Suns @ Miami Heat: Phoenix -10.5

We're going again with the Suns today guys. The Miami Heat are severely shorthanded, especially now without Dywane Wade, and although Phoenix are on a huge winning streak here and may lower their guard, we're gonna take our chances with Phoenix's offensive juggernut overpowering Miami's inability to score without Wade. This one shouldn't be close and anything otherwise, I'll be wondering whether the fix is in.

WAGER: $3000 @ $1.83 = $5490

Will post a parlay soon..

Thanks

CashKilla and Parlayer

Two game parlay for today.

Phoenix @ Miami: 10.5 - $1.83
Washington and Denver over 221.5- $1.85

Accumulate to $3.38

Goodluck

CashKilla and Parlayer

Up 22 at one stage in the fourth , and both teams having their second units on, there was always going to be a chance for the losing team to come back. You just don't expect it from the second unit Miami had on against Phoenix's line up. This one left a sick feeling in my stomach, especially when we got back to being up 11 and allowed an offensive rebound and then fouled. Gotta take the bad with the good I guess, might make a play with the Utah game , we shall see. Washingtons game was a blowout which ruined any chances of it going over with no free throws shot towards the end.

PLAY RECORD: 6-2( $4435)
PARLAY RECORD:17-9

Thanks

CashKilla and Parlayer

"Phoenix led 88-63 with 9:52 left, before the Heat scored 17 straight points and went on to outscore the Suns 22-2 over a 6?-minute stretch to draw within five." -espn

Reading this really, really burns lol

VicVega91

EOG Member

New to the board here and noticed your thread. Very impressive ytd! Especially the parlays. :+signs8-3

BBQ Man

EOG Member

P&C, when u post 3 teams on the parlay-- is that a 3 teamer or 2team round robin?? Thanks

Thanks VicVega, welcome to the forums, hope to discuss some picks for with you. BBQ Man, in the parlay all 3 teams must win. The parlay picks are just a little something extra we have on the side to enjoy the games and keep a small record of. Our Main Plays are our main focus.

Best of luck today guys...

PLAY: HOUSTON ROCKETS @ GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS: GS -3.5

Last time these two met it wasn't pretty at all for the Warriors. This one was decided early on, and Golden State are looking for a nice win of their own on their homecourt especially IF McGrady doesn't play. Golden State do play well at home and the road isn't exactly the Rockets forte', although they're above .500.
Look for the Warriors to run and pop and IF McGrady isn't there I can't see Houston keeping up.

WAGER: $2000 @ 1.80 = $3600

We have a three game parlay today:

GS -3.5 1.80
Bobcats +3.5 1.83
Spurs -7.5 1.85

Accumulate to 6.09

Enjoy ur day and best of luck

CashKilla and Parlayer

PLAY: San Antonio @ New Orleans: SA -7.5

Still have a sour taste in my mouth after losing by half a point in yesterdays Phoenix game, so I'm gonna lay a minimal bet down on a team that I think will simply outclass their opponent tonight and that is the Spurs. Way too deep for New Orleans here, which is why I can't not take the -7.5 on offer.

PLAY: $1000 @ 1.85 = $1850

CashKilla and Parlayer

1-1 with main plays today and 2-1 for the parlay.

Takes our records to:

PLAY RECORD: 7-3 (+ $3285)
PARLAY RECORD: 19-10

CashKilla and Parlayer

mamba888

EOG Member

Cashkilla,

nice hit on the SA tonite.... Am glad i came over from the other place....
Be checking out your play from now on......
Keep the money train rolling TOOT TOOT!!!!!

Yeh had two bad losses yesterday with Phoenix failing to cover by half a point and one today with Warriors by 2 but other than that, been a very good past couple of weeks.. Hopefully will discuss some of your picks later on and welcome to the forums champ!

OK, no plays set yet just a few picks I'm liking for tommorow so far. Feel free to discuss..

Phoenix vs GS overs

Washington -10.5 against Miami

Denver to bounce back with a -3.5 @ Boston

Philli to get smacked by Dallas by more than 14-5

Denver and Boston over 214.5 - Both teams can score and will jack up shots.

Anyway just brainstorming for now will have finalised PLAY/PLAYS in the morning when I get up..

Also looking at the Clips tommorow , although being nagged by injuries , have a gut feeling with them.

PLAY: LA CLIPPERS @ PORTLAND - CLIPPERS TO WIN

Going to play this one straight up guys since receiving decent odds on this at 1.70. The line's at 2.5 so it's still pretty good , but in the past two days we've been beaten by a total of 2.5 points so you might be able to understand where we're coming from. Expect Cassell to play tonight, and make no mistake, he holds the Clippers together, he is the glue of this team. Clippers will be desperate for a win here, look for them to show up after a let down performance at home against Utah.

WAGER: $2000 @ 1.70 = $3400

Might be playing some other games later on, and will post a parlay(leans) soon.

Goodluck

CashKilla and Parlayer

Today's parlay we have what we like to call the "LA SPECIAL", with both teams to win simply straight up. LAKERS -$1.40 CLIPPERS - $1.70 Accumulate to 2.38 Just saw this as a nice parlay, so didn't handicap the parlay today guys. Goodluck CashKilla and Parlayer

Elton Brand was awesome in the first half going 7-9 from the field.. Second half he couldnt put up a shot , or his team mates couldnt get him the ball. Played this one on the assumption Sam Cassell would ACTUALLY PLAY, not just suit up and play 11 minutes. Bad loss here...

PLAY RECORD: 7-4 ( +$1285)
PARLAY RECORD: 19-11 ...one game still pending

CashKilla and Parlayer

unlucky 2day guys...clippers were very disappointing...better luck 2morow guys

Went 1-1 today , which we are not happy with...
Hard done by with some picks this week, however will get the wins rolling again..

Updated Record....

PLAY RECORD: 7-4 (+1285)
PARLAY RECORD: 20-11

Phoenix Suns @ Sacramento Kings Over 220.5

Alright guys fade me tonight if you think the totals too much, I'm gonna stick with my Phoenix overs machine. They've had a few unders their past few games and I think todays game with the Kings will be a shoot and pop fest. Sacramento have the shooters to keep up with Phoenix and I think this one will remain close, so it should get up towards the end. Remember, this one wasn't even close last time they met and they still managed 129 points with Sacramento shooting 42 percent, so look for a better performance from Sacramento..

PLAY: $3000 @ $1.95.... odds are still moving up for this, so I might delay wagering my bet to see if I can receive better odds..

Will post a parlay after...

Parlay... Chicago to win 1.55
Under 183 in Dallas game 1.85
Phoenix overs 220.5 195.5

Under 182.5 SA vs Phill 1.85

Accumulate to 10.34

Sorry bout the quick reply , in a rush

Line moving up as expect so still waiting to wager. Might up the ante also for this one..

First half ruined our play for today. First quarter we manage to score a combined 48 points and second quarter up until the 2.50 mark we had managed just 15 POINTS!! Phoenix score that by themselves in 3 minutes yet we could only muster that much in more than 9 minutes of play with both teams combined. They ended that second quarter really well though which still gave us hope for the second half.
In the first half a dismal 20 turnovers were committed, Steve Nash was 0-5 at one stage with 3 TO's early on and Raja Bell was 0.6 in 1st also. How we managed to still score 95 baffles me.

Second half game started off fast, scoring 44 by the 4.30 minute mark yet they only went on to score 14 after that. Mike Bibby had an attrocious performance shooting 6-22fg, 0-7 from 3 point range. Kings as a team shot 39 percent and to make matters worse, Kevin Martin who had 23 points in 28 minutes leaves the game half way through the third with a sprained ankle.

Overall 39 percent shooting from the Kings, a pathetic first half by both teams, and 34 turnovers from both teams certainly helped the unders.

Not giving excuses for our pick, as those of you who know, I always recap after a win or loss to show reasons as to why we won/loss.

Went to 2-2 with the parlay, even though this is a 50 percent week, its one I can't wait to end.

PLAY: -$3000 @ 2.10 odds

PLAY RECORD: 7-5 ( - $1715)
PARLAY RECORD: 22 - 13

Thanks
Cashkilla and Parlayer

Unfortunately won't be able to play any games except one tommorow because of them being early and us living in Australia. Betting agencies open at 11 here which is 7pm there, and we prefer not to participate in any online gambling as mentioned before.

Anyways will let you know if we decide to post a big play on Washinton and Lakers game, however we do have a two game parlay for now..

Utah + 2.5 @ 1.85
Washington @ Lakers under 212.5 @ 1.85

Accumulate to 3.42

On another note, would just like to discuss money management. Although we've had almost a .500 week and are 7-5 at the moment with BIG PLAYS( one win today will make it .500 for the week), we're down for the week due to poor money management. While on our 6 game winning streak we wern't playing some games as hard as we should and during this subpar week, have been laying hard bets down not because we were trying to chase money but because we were confident with our picks. Regardless we should have acknowledged we were having a subpar week and even though we were confident with our picks, should've layed less down until we hit a consistent groove again. Had some hard luck which is fine, it happens, however still want to stress the importance of managing the wager of your PLAYS and this being the key ingredient to your success.

Best of luck with your plays today and will keep you posted if we decide to make a play with the one game we have.