JUST THE FACTS....EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS..REAL PEOPLE LIVING IN REALITY.

THEONE

EOG Senior Member
Weather Bulletin - North Dakota

Priceless

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MOMENT.

North Dakota News

This text is from a county emergency manager out in the western part of North Dakota state after a snowstorm.

WEATHER BULLETIN

Up here, in the Northern Plains, we just recovered from a Historic event--- may I even say a "Weather Event" of "Biblical Proportions" --- with a historic blizzard of up to 44" inches of snow and winds to 90 MPH that broke trees in half, knocked down utility poles, stranded hundreds of motorists in lethal snow banks, closed ALL ro ads, isolated scores of communities and cut power to 10's of thousands.

FYI:

George Bush did not come.

FEMA did nothing.

No one howled for the government.

No one blamed the government.

No one even uttered an expletive on TV .

Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton did not visit.

Our Mayor did not blame Bush or anyone else.

Our Governor did not blame Bush or anyone else, either.

CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX or NBC did not visit - or report on this category 5 snowstorm. Nobody demanded $2,000 debit cards.

No one asked for a FEMA Trailer House.

No one looted.

Nobody - I mean Nobody demanded the government do something.

Nobody expected the government to do anything, either.

No Larry King, No Bill O'Rielly, No Oprah, No Chris Mathews and No Geraldo Rivera.

No Shaun Penn, No Barbara Striesand, No Hollywood types to be found.

Nope, we just melted the snow for water. < BR>
Sent out caravans of SUV's to pluck people out of snow engulfed cars.

The truck drivers pulled people out of snow banks and didn't ask for a penny.

Local restaurants made food and the police and fire departments delivered it to the snowbound families.
Families took in the stranded people - total strangers.

We fired up wood stoves, broke out coal oil lanterns or Coleman lanterns.

We put on extra layers of clothes because up here it is "Work or Die".

We did not wait for some affirmative action government to get us out of a mess created by being immobilized by a welfare program that trades votes for 'sit-in at home' checks.

Even though a Category "5" blizzard of this scale has never fallen this early, we know it can happen and how to deal with it ourselves.

"In my many travels, I have noticed that once one gets north of about 48 degrees North Latitude, 90% of the world's social problems evaporate."

It does seem that way, at least to me.

I hope this gets passed on.

Maybe SOME people will get the message. The world does Not owe you a living.

<HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=1>

jay28

EOG Dedicated
Re: JUST THE FACTS....EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS..REAL PEOPLE LIVING IN REALITY.

Phentermine Forums: Weather Bulletin - North Dakota

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] hmm.. after the snow melted, did everyone have houses to go home to?

Are their cars rusted out from the corrosive salt water (oh wait.. snow doesn't do that, does it?)

Are they at risk for Hepatitis (and other diseases) from swimming in human feces resulting from septic tanks that have come to the surface?

How many grocery stores are still standing within a 100 mile radius?

How many millions of square yards of debris did the town band together and clean up after the snow melted?

How many hospitals remain open or are able to open after the storm? all of them? or none of them, like after "other category 5 storms?"

How many thousands of people lost their lives during this terrible storm?

Are the roads a crumbled, impassable mess underneath all the snow or can they simply plow it and go along their merry way?

Give me a break.

[/FONT]

Did anyone call for emergency..... I wonder how this could have gotten without any notice..... Especially the media covers anything...... I think the press were not informed.....

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

must have been a conspiracy

jay28

EOG Dedicated

could be because that can be only found in bulletin boards....

ynot

EOG Dedicated

The One..... jay posed a number of questions for you. Aren't you the guy who always says ANSWER the Question. (maybe that's your ghost B21)

world traveler

EOG Addicted

next we will hear how nd isnt a real statye anyway

ynot

EOG Dedicated

next we will hear how nd isnt a real statye anyway

Let's not put the cart in front of the horse...give the One sometime to at least answer the questions, before you start bashing his State.:+waving-5

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

go read it, fellas!!!

BUSTED ... BUSTED ... BUSTED!!!!!

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Again, why didn't people evacuate knowing a Cat 5 storm was coming at least 3 days in advance? I guess they thought they could ride it out. Nobody's fault but their own. You tell me a Cat 5 is coming my way and I'm running for the hills. I'm poor too. I would have scrounged up the $20 and caught the first greyhound out of Dodge. I don't disagree with helping people whose lives were destroyed by this storm but you certainly can't blame Bush for everything. Local leaders sucked just as bad and that "chocolate" Mayor is still hanging around. The racist bastard.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Bush tried to implement Martial Law so that is why the locals blinked ...

Fuckin Black Opps were roaming the streets and Bush refused - AS USUAL -
to take any blame

The blame starts at the top with Bush and works it way down on this gig

dirty

EOG Master

Doc why do you wish death on people...why does Jay get a free pass from his right wing ghonst rep4life....

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Again, why didn't people evacuate knowing a Cat 5 storm was coming at least 3 days in advance? I guess they thought they could ride it out. Nobody's fault but their own. You tell me a Cat 5 is coming my way and I'm running for the hills. I'm poor too. I would have scrounged up the $20 and caught the first greyhound out of Dodge. I don't disagree with helping people whose lives were destroyed by this storm but you certainly can't blame Bush for everything. Local leaders sucked just as bad and that "chocolate" Mayor is still hanging around. The racist bastard.

AGAIN... There were 130,000 households in the N.O. Metro area ALONE without vehicles and very little money. Had they been able to borrow the money there were only so many buses. (they were already full).

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

There were 250 busses left unused. Why is that? I know what your saying Ynot these people were very poor and could not afford to get out. Not true. It does not take much to catch the first bus out of town. If you had a choice of begging for some change to get a bus ticket or sitting and waiting to die, Which would you choose? I know my answer.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty:

Johnson shows up and has become the biggest ass in this forum and not a
peep out of you or when Fury rants his racial crap not a peep out of
you

Its great to shove it right back in the face of the phonies from the right who
support the calls of death to John Murtha, Federal Judges, innocent Iraqis,
etc

To quote Brit Hume: GET OVER IT!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Limbaugh should have been in New Orleans ...

His ass is fat enough for at least a 1000 folks to use to paddle out of NO

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Aren't you righties the ones usaully screaming "stop blaming the victim."

And the real story that got buried early .... is about how rescue workers were kept away for weeks.

I remember seeing a Doctor, ..(on network news) who had volunteered and was hooked up with other 12 other volunteers to FEMA crew.

They were flown around to several different places over a two week period. However, they were never allowed to treat any patients it was for photo-ops only. 12 health care professionals held hostage by the promise of tomorrow we will start treating people.

Canada offered immediate air support. They were told due to the patriot act "we can't allow you air space."

I thought of filling an RV with supplies and head as close as I could get. I no sooner got the idea... and the airwaves were full of warnings not to do such a thing as you could even face arrest.

Where is that left-wing media? ... How could they just let the stories die right from the start?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The Righties ... ya go to love em!

I will see if I can Pat Robertson to say a pray for my fellow EOG Righties
over the Holidays!!

:party:party:party:party

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

My question was why didn't they leave? I don't blame the victims. They should have had help sooner. I also don't blame one man. I saw how terribly the local Government as well as FEMA and the Bush Adm. responded. I can see clearly enough to know that here were 250 busses left unused. They had over 3 days to evacuate. One more thing, Why the hell do people shoot at the rescue helicopters. At some point or another people have to take responsibilities for their actions, or non-actions. Stop blaming the world for shit you yourself could have avoided. Not everyone, (sick, handicapped, Hospitalized, elderly had no choice but to tough it out) but alot of people could have been ghost from that place if they really wanted to. IMO
Maybe they stuck around to loot or maybe they were just saying this is my home and I'm not leaving.
BTW tell Pat to save his prayer for me, I can take care of myself.

dirty

EOG Master

And Don't forget the empty Amtrack train the day before the storm hit htat left New orleans....They were going to take everyone east with them and Nagin told them they didn't need them...Just a Blanco and Nagin told the feds not to enter the state as they had it under control....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The blame starts at the top ....

as with the AMERICAN DICTATOR who blames everyone else for his
consistent fuck ups!!!

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Doc, gimme a break the blame starts at the top when it's a Repub Pres. If it were Clinton up there you'd be on the other side. It seems the louder you scream the less people listen.

dirty

EOG Master

Doc....how in the hell can the blame start at the top when it is in the Laws of this Nation that the National Guard and federal help can't be used in States Unless it is requested.....Damn you are ignorant.... Why do you think they stopped at the border...MIss didn't have these problems as they let the feds come in and do what needed to be done.....so get off of it man

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ohhhh .. thats right ... Bush is also CIC but lets not blame his ass

Dirty must have a Bush blowup doll that he rams in the ass every nite
with the way he sticks up for this complete moron

dirty

EOG Master

Doc I am not sticking up for anyone...bottom line is everything in this world is not his fault...get over it....once you realize that then maybe you can get off of Stalin's Frozen Cock

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

well clearly twiddle dee and twiddle dumb this was an email that i was sent.
true or not it is so dam true(meaning people expect shit given to them)

I can answer the questions easily.

THEY HAD 2 FKING WEEKS NOTICE AND CHOSE TO STAY...
IT'S THEIR OWN DAM FAULT.

I know you libs want to say they were poor and couldn't leave its all bullshit. You don't want to admit it but they had every chance in the world to leave and chose not to...I have no sympathy for them whatsoever.

Oh shocker shit is messed up after the WORST NATURAL DISASTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.

unreal.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

IMO there is plenty of balme or whos fault to go all around this mess. Combine a huge natural disaster with an incompitent local govt and general population whos attitude is that a hurricaine is a party along with a few thousand thugs running loose and you bet your bipper shit going to hit the fan. As far as what when where and how the fed govt did or doint help i cant figure out becasue it was such a mess from the start, i dont think Bush is to blame for missmanagement, he didnt create the red tape nightmare but he could have gotten all these idiots in order alot sooner than happened. As the pres he could have sat them all down and said listen we got a mess here now cut all the bs get down ther help folks and we will sort the red tape crap out later. Doing that certainly would have pissed off a few but who cares the main thing was to get down there and stop tyron and shameeka from looting the place and get big momma out to safty.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

THEONE ...

Ya got BUSTED!!!

Live with it and crawl back to being KTB's "ghost boy"!!!

THEONE

EOG Senior Member

again ...assclown..did not get busted..
you have no concept of reality
i even said it was an email i received...i pretended i was you and copied it on here.

i still say if you stayed tough shit your a moron and i have no sympathy whatsoever for you.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

fuckin liar ...

BULLSHIT EMAIL

Ya got busted as ya went in and changed the facts!!!

EOD .. you and Anne Coulter must be related