MC's NBA TIP-OFF!

Eastex

EOG Member
Re: MC's NBA TIP-OFF!

Hit the Torn over with Pro, my teaser is looking good with you and Pro, I'm going with you in the second half +1. :thumbsup

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Wow I hope Clippers dont let this game slip away as they just let Rockets go on a 11-0 run in the start of the 3rd. Lets hope they snap out of this funk and start scoring...

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

i also got the clipps (+1)...on two live parlays as utah won easily for me (lock of the day right there with the jazz).......

DOWN NINE RIGHT NO W CMON LETS GO ON A RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!:+whipping

Eastex

EOG Member

I'm think that 3ed quarter might have sunk my second half and maybe my teaser.

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

Is Chris Kamen not the goofiest mother fucker alive?

How many 9 ft. hook shots is this guy gonna miss?
:hung

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Clippers suck as like no tomorrow man. Lets get some stops and win this game.

Not sure why they not giving the ball to Elton at all to make some plays.

Eastex

EOG Member

Let's face it ------- 2ed half Clippers Suck.

Shit, at least I pulled out the teaser + 6.5

Last edited:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

My third 3 day losing streak of the season. Very disappointing. The last time that happened I think I reeled off 6 wins in a row. I'll settle for 1.

YTD: 27-17 (61%) (season low)

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 24-10 (71%)
Totals: 3-7 (30%)

Monday:

Nets -5.5 -105

(Golden State in the midst of a long road trip and will be playing for the second consecutive day and more importantly their 4th in the last 5 days. They are also a putrid 1-8 on the road. Nets should win by 10-15.)

Last edited:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

My third 3 day losing streak of the season. Very disappointing. The last time that happened I think I reeled off 6 wins in a row. I'll settle for 1.

YTD: 27-17 (61%) (season low)

BREAKDOWN:

Sides 24-10 (71%)
Totals: 3-7 (30%)

Monday:

Nets -5.5 -105

(Golden State in the midst of a long road trip and will be playing for the second consecutive day and more importantly their 4th in the last 5 days. They are also a putrid 1-8 on the road. Nets should win by 10-15.)

Bump for those that cant find todays play.

keep your head up, mc. today, the nets seems like a trap to me. only 5.5 at home to a horrid team on the road....just seems too easy to take the nets. i hope you win, sir, as i will be laying off this game...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

keep your head up, mc. today, the nets seems like a trap to me. only 5.5 at home to a horrid team on the road....just seems too easy to take the nets. i hope you win, sir, as i will be laying off this game...

I strongly disagree about this looking too easy. The NETS have been very disappointing this season. Havent played well on the road or at home. Golden State has become everyones little darling this year. People see The Warriors getting around 6 points and they love it. I think Kidd and Carter will have nice games, but Kristic will have a huge game....22 and 14. He's too physical for the Warriors.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Alert!!

A 1st time 2nd play!!!

UNDER 209.5 -107 in Denver.

Washington is coming off a big OT win vs The Lakers and now have to play on a consecutive night in the thin air of Denver. They are a jump shooting team and should have bad legs....especially in the 2nd half. Denver has lost its 2 best scorers, including Melo, their only player who can create his own shot. They really have no legit scorers without Melo and Smith. You may see a high scoring first half, but I really believe the 2nd half will really be all about missed jump shots and sloppy play.

Twoniner

EOG Addicted

Was going to ask about this under play on the board. It seems Denver would try and slow it down without their top two scorers, and if the Wizards are sloppy all the better.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Was going to ask about this under play on the board. It seems Denver would try and slow it down without their top two scorers, and if the Wizards are sloppy all the better.

I really dont understand the total under than the fact that neither of these teams knows what defense means. But when you take in the surrounding circumstances, the total becomes too high.

Eastex

EOG Member

With you tonight on both Mad.

Just for info, ACE-ACE over at the Rx, is also on the Nets -6.

I'm tired of this losing, let's win some money tonight. :houra

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I am shocked the Denver total went UP to 211.5. SHOCKED!!!!

Thats not a good sign.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Crap! 212.5 now!

What is going on! Looks like itll hit 213 or even 214.

Did I jump on this too early?

GotTheLife

EOG Member

Would you put more on it if it goes up even more? Or are you concened about all the money coming in on the over?