Good Morning EOG

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Re: Good Morning EOG

Good morning all! Finally went back to work after being on disability for 10 months just to get laid off my job after 9 days! They said they hired too many people. I was one of the sacrificial lambs. Oh well! It was hard to get back in the swing of things after being on the shelf for 10 months. Oh well! No worry! I'll be back!!!!

I started going to the gym (24 hr fitness) again just yesterday. It feels good! Also got to file for unemloyment. Have a good day all!!!!!! :dancefool

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

Good Morning All,
9 more shopping days till Christmas.

Happy Chanuka 2006 to all who may be celibrating tonight!

Roc

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

lol

funny you say that.

i'm supposed to attempt to actually 'bowl' for the 1st time in like 6 years, in about 45 minutes.

I'm thinking i should have probably gone to sleep at some point last night now, cause last time i went bowling, i wound up with a consussion.:doh1

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

wasn't too cold this morning in the twin cities, don't know what the temp is,
but i only had on a sweatshirt when i let the dogs out and got my kid on the bus.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Going to 24 hour fitness to do some cardio in a bit. After being temporarly laid off my job, I can't sleep in the way I used to. I was wasting too much of the day waking up too late anyway. Win some bets and have good day all!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Good MOrning all...being Sick Sux....good luck tonite....and get that last minute shopping done

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

took about 14 hours to recover from the bowling experiment.

not sure if i am just that old and out of shape, or, if the lanes are a lot longer, and the balls a lot heavier than they were 10 years ago, but, i still have aches and pains from that shit.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

thirtsty thursday..>>

gotta git tha' trash out..!!!

then..>>

party til xmas.!!

gl

good mornin' eog..!!

:+excited-