One Strong NBA PLay for Tonight

Eastex

EOG Member
Re: One Strong NBA PLay for Tonight

Shrink, this is looking more and more like my play tonight. Thanks for the info.

Tough 1st for the Mavericks but I cannot see Seattle's defense keeping that effort up with steals and everything. Let's hope the Mavericks can at least tie it by halftime.

I have thrown in the towel....

I have thrown in the towel....

on the Mavs tonight....and I got em on the ML!! They look like Vietnam vets arriving home after the war.....shellshocked and worn. Good luck to the ATS bettors on Dallas....if I can pull out this ML bet...I will eat my hat! Oh....I forgot I do not own a hat!!!:rolleyes:

It's been a tough game, FBEye. Nothing going right. But how many times have I had a weak team like Seattle up at the half and getting points only to see them crumble. Hey, at least the Mavericks only got outscored by 4 in the 2nd quarter compared to 7 in the 1st. Only bright side I can think of right now, but it's the right direction.

It's been a tough game, FBEye. Nothing going right. But how many times have I had a weak team like Seattle up at the half and getting points only to see them crumble. Hey, at least the Mavericks only got outscored by 4 in the 2nd quarter compared to 7 in the 1st. Only bright side I can think of right now, but it's the right direction.
Oh I think the Mavs will make a run, but all the energy needed to fight back will result in Seattle pulling away in the 4th qtr. Dallas looks like a very tired team....almost drug induced.....well it looks like I will be eating Ramen noodles for the next year or so!!:rolleyes:

Oh I think the Mavs will make a run, but all the energy needed to fight back will result in Seattle pulling away in the 4th qtr. Dallas looks like a very tired team....almost drug induced.....well it looks like I will be eating Ramen noodles for the next year or so!!:rolleyes:

I know what you mean about those Ramen noodles. Been through times like that and it sucks bad.

OK, Dallas has come back to tie it! With 5 minutes to go in the 3rd. An 11-0 run I think? Keep rolllllllllinnnnnnnnnnn and give us a chance here!

How did you guys like that.....

How did you guys like that.....

reverse jinx I put on the Mavs?!! LOL Man I had to get the ole lady to pull the underwear out of my ass during this game!!!! I am going to the hospital right now to get skin grafts for my fingers....I have chewed the skin off everyone of my digits!!!! Take it from me...that hurts like hell guys!!!:cheers

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Damn, I bought in at 7.5 and I just about shit myself. Nice call Shrink thanks again!

Re: How did you guys like that.....

Re: How did you guys like that.....

reverse jinx I put on the Mavs?!! LOL Man I had to get the ole lady to pull the underwear out of my ass during this game!!!! I am going to the hospital right now to get skin grafts for my fingers....I have chewed the skin off everyone of my digits!!!! Take it from me...that hurts like hell guys!!!:cheers

What a game! No Ramen noodles for us after all!

:thumbsup

THANKS SHRINK!!!

:dancefool

August West

Rambler

Yeah, thanks shrink. Your info is very valuable and we appreciate it whenever you get the chance to share it.

Happy Holidays

Guys I don't know about ya'll but.......

Guys I don't know about ya'll but.......

I think that calls for a toast........oh hell yeahhhhhhhh....the Sonics are TOAST!!!!!!!!!! Can I hear a HELL Yeahhhhhh from the FORUM!!!!!!!:cocktail

Re: Guys I don't know about ya'll but.......

I think that calls for a toast........oh hell yeahhhhhhhh....the Sonics are TOAST!!!!!!!!!! Can I hear a HELL Yeahhhhhh from the FORUM!!!!!!!:cocktail

HELLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You either smoke or you get smoked! And the SONICS got SMOKED!

Because the MAVERICKS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

:cheers

Hey Reload........

Hey Reload........

the Surgeon General never told the Mavs that they could not smoke the Sonics!!!!!! The ole lady better get ready for the Johnson.....cause I am ready to nut all over myself anytime!!!!!! OK honey.....I will be right there......hey guys I got to go.....if you know what I mean????? Peace Out People!!!:+signs8-3

August West

Rambler

HELLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You either smoke or you get smoked! And the SONICS got SMOKED!

Because the MAVERICKS ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

nice work shrink; hard to watch an nba g ya got a wager on..!!!

lol

gl

:+waving-5

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Thanks Shrink, nicely done. I would have watched more of the game but I cant listen to Bill Walton without wanting to kill myself.

Can someone tell me how it ended because I fell asleep with Dallas down 111 or 13 in 3rd quarter?

Like the last 1-2 minutes?

Thanks,
Ken

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Shrink:

After trailing by 11 at halftime, the Mavericks erased most of the deficit by the end of the third. Dallas went on a 12-0 run, including a four-point possession that included a three-point play from Dampier and a technical foul free throw from Terry after Hill argued with officials.

Devean George's 3-pointer with 2:46 left in the quarter gave Dallas its first lead since 12-10. Seattle retook the lead at the end of the third, but Dallas started the fourth on a 9-4 spurt and never trailed again. The Mavericks closed out the struggling Sonics with a 10-0 run as Seattle went more than three minutes without scoring.

Nice call!

Can someone tell me how it ended because I fell asleep with Dallas down 111 or 13 in 3rd quarter?

Thanks,
Ken

Dallas opened up a 14 point lead with a minute to go but some bizzare steals, a traveling call, turnovers, fouls got the Sonics back in it by 6. It was an 8 point run in about 35 seconds and was making it look like a collapse for the cover even after such a sizeable lead! Devin Harris then sank two free throws to give the Mavericks an 8 point lead, and then the Sonics missed a final shot after that. Dallas rebounded and thankfully the Sonics surrendered with 15 seconds left and no more fouling. What a comeback by the Mavericks to win and cover but even after all of it, the cover still almost got blown!

Eastex

EOG Member

Thanks,
Ken

Shrink, you're telling your age by that post. :+textinb3 I didn't even make it as far as you did. I was asleep at the half. Just found out we won. Good Call.