SOON TO COME WEEKLY EOG HORSE CONTEST INFORMATION

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
EOG, it is coming soon. One night per week is the plan! I want to give a little notice for players to get set-up so they can make some plays at our 2 sponsors.

The one night a week prize pool will include FREE $ accounts at BetJamaica AND THE GREEK.

2 (TWO) winners each week of the contest.

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT. You will be required to have made a real money wager (WITH DEPOSITED FUNDS) at both sports books within the last 7 days to get any prize money. $10 or $5000.

Hope we have many who will participate. There will be a minimum of 150 post to play in these contests in the beginning.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Re: SOON TO COME WEEKLY EOG HORSE CONTEST INFORMATION

"IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT. You will be required to have made a real money wager (WITH DEPOSITED FUNDS) at both sports books within the last 7 days to get any prize money. $10 or $5000."

...at both or at one of either?

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
Re: SOON TO COME WEEKLY EOG HORSE CONTEST INFORMATION

EOG, it is coming soon. One night per week is the plan! I want to give a little notice for players to get set-up so they can make some plays at our 2 sponsors.

The one night a week prize pool will include FREE $ accounts at BetJamaica AND THE GREEK.

2 (TWO) winners each week of the contest.

IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT. You will be required to have made a real money wager (WITH DEPOSITED FUNDS) at both sports books within the last 7 days to get any prize money. $10 or $5000.

Hope we have many who will participate. There will be a minimum of 150 post to play in these contests in the beginning.

general can you ask scotty to increase the payouts on their triples pk3 and exacta's

thankyou

I mean I give my otb thousands of dollars of action, which I would rather give to a sponsered book that paid higher odds:+music1-6

If not I really should take advantage of the other book that has this