depositing advice for BetJam needed ASAP

mofome

Banned
a friend of mine wants to use neteller to depsite into betjamaca. This person only has an american express card. there is no neteller in MD so i dont know shit about it. Can u use it, or the instacash, or is there another way to deposite instantly to betjamaca with an american express card

thank u

Re: depositing advice for BetJam needed ASAP

Cant help ya man..I use electronic check from a checking account I created for off shores..It is instant..Takes a day or two to get paid:cool:

mofome

Banned

Cant help ya man..I use electronic check from a checking account I created for off shores..It is instant..Takes a day or two to get paid:cool:

can u deposite instantly with your first deposite? thats what we're trying to set up.

thanks for the reply, love bunny

what's the line/event you kids are trying to take advantage of that only betjamaica has up at this point at night mo?

can u deposite instantly with your first deposite? thats what we're trying to set up.

thanks for the reply, love bunny
YES!!!!!!!!..YOU PUT IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT INFO..D LICENSE ETC AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO..JUST CLICK ON ELECTRONIC CHECK DEPOSIT..IT`s CITADEL SERVICE..YOU WILL SEE THE $ INSTANTLY IN YOUR ACCOUNT..BUT THEY WONT TAKE IT FROM YOUR CHECKING FOR COUPLE DAYS SO MAKE SURE YOU GOT THE FLOW THERE TO COVER IT..TECHNICALLY YOU COULD START ACCOUNT NOW WITH ZERO IN YOUR CHECKING AND ADD THE $ IN THE AM ..OR YOU CAN--

PUT THE AMEX CARD BACK IN GRANNYS PURSE AND FORGETABOUTIT:D

champs

EOG Member

I would advise the echeck method. I used Instadebit with my first deposit and it went all right. Very similar to the echeck but just a different vendor. Remeber any winnings with these methods of deposit can not be taken out for 10 days. I believe $300 might be the max the first time.

mofome

Banned

what's the line/event you kids are trying to take advantage of that only betjamaica has up at this point at night mo?

haha none really, just an easy book to use and this person (a lady) is new to betting and i was hoping we could just get this one set up simply. Not sure if another book takes American Express directly?

she is getting frustrated with it and said the instacash said there was an 8.9% fee which is ridiculous, and then she said it was 'pending', which i dont understand.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I'd tell your friend to avoid it Mo, if they need it that fast.

You pay REDICULOUS fees to have super fast transfers, and it's just not a sound way to invest your hard earned $$$. If you really need to get a fast bet in, I'd seriously look for a local guy to take it.
jmho

mofome

Banned

YES!!!!!!!!..YOU PUT IN YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT INFO..D LICENSE ETC AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO..JUST CLICK ON ELECTRONIC CHECK DEPOSIT..IT`s CITADEL SERVICE..YOU WILL SEE THE $ INSTANTLY IN YOUR ACCOUNT..BUT THEY WONT TAKE IT FROM YOUR CHECKING FOR COUPLE DAYS SO MAKE SURE YOU GOT THE FLOW THERE TO COVER IT..TECHNICALLY YOU COULD START ACCOUNT NOW WITH ZERO IN YOUR CHECKING AND ADD THE $ IN THE AM ..OR YOU CAN--

PUT THE AMEX CARD BACK IN GRANNYS PURSE AND FORGETABOUTIT:D

doesnt it take some amount of time to "certify my bank"

mofome

Banned

I'd tell your friend to avoid it Mo, if they need it that fast.

You pay REDICULOUS fees to have super fast transfers, and it's just not a sound way to invest your hard earned $$$. If you really need to get a fast bet in, I'd seriously look for a local guy to take it.
jmho

i dont need anything in, she is anxious and has zero patience. she keeps getting all mad about waiting. there is nothing in particular i like or she does, hell they dont even have NCAAB lines out yet i dont think, she just wants it to be set up

lol

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Damn woman...:rolleyes:
Its all about instant gratification!:p
I tell ya..The day I meet a woman who is happy..

Well anyway; tell her to wait a week, and it will all be set up. Tell her Rome was not built in a day, and perhaps she will think your a modern day freaking Renaissance man!

dirty

EOG Master

echeck is instant and it takes no time to set it up...

mofome

Banned

she called them and they told her:

<DIR>"to take the withdrawl from your bank, they take one for under a dollar, and you have to wait till your bank tells you what amount it is, and then you go back online to the site and tell them how much they took"

:+clueless
</DIR>

dirty

EOG Master

When I used echeck at the greek...I filled the Info out at the greek and money was INstant in My account

she called them and they told her:

<DIR>"to take the withdrawl from your bank, they take one for under a dollar, and you have to wait till your bank tells you what amount it is, and then you go back online to the site and tell them how much they took"

:+clueless

</DIR>
Yeah..That takes about 24 hours..Normally once you give all the info..The first thing they do is deposit a few cents into your account..Then you check your bank account online..see how much it was an then enter it in the e-mail they sent you or on the SB site..It is called "certifying your bank account" its for the best..do it..and by this time tomorrow you can start losin $..Once you have gone through this once with citadel you should be ok at other SBs..This is a first time deal..For your own protection..-Jojo

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, once your cleared with e-check they will make instant deposits to your account. Thats normally how I play at Bodog. I don't keep hardly any $$ in there, but when I see a line shopping there I like, i just make an E-check transfer, and it IS instant.

However; the $$$ does not actually clear your bank account for a few days. I think in the books guidlines there is all sorts of warnings about if the $$$ does not clear (since you are basically playing on credit untill it does), all your bets are voided, and your account suspended.

Yeah, once your cleared with e-check they will make instant deposits to your account. Thats normally how I play at Bodog. I don't keep hardly any $$ in there, but when I see a line shopping there I like, i just make an E-check transfer, and it IS instant.

However; the $$$ does not actually clear your bank account for a few days. I think in the books guidlines there is all sorts of warnings about if the $$$ does not clear (since you are basically playing on credit untill it does), all your bets are voided, and your account suspended.
IN other words..If you lost it all..Take all the $ out of the account..You`ll only be black listed by the SB for the rest of your life:D

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, pretty much. You can't make ANY withdraw obviously, untill your Insta cash does clear your own bank. But yeah, if you made a $1,000 Insta cash deposit, and than lost it all betting through the book, and they come to find out you did not have the funds in your bank account, I think you are pretty much blackballed from playing there, the way I understand it.

Yeah, pretty much. You can't make ANY withdraw obviously, untill your Insta cash does clear your own bank. But yeah, if you made a $1,000 Insta cash deposit, and than lost it all betting through the book, and they come to find out you did not have the funds in your bank account, I think you are pretty much blackballed from playing there, the way I understand it.
Yeah..Not just blacklisted @ the book but ANYWHERE the fund courier you screwed over does business at..Obviously its like writing a bad check..something you NEVER want to do..I am sure some lowlife has done this..But it will catch up to you and can even affect your credit score