doc

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
<TABLE class=tborder id=post572884 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px">01-15-07, 11:07 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid" align=right><INPUT id=plist_572884 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[572884] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_572884", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_572884 style="BORDER-RIGHT: rgb(43,41,94) 1px solid"> Re: WHERE'S DOC ????????????
<HR style="COLOR: rgb(43,41,94)" SIZE=1>If the General thinks I am emailing his ass to apologize, Y ...he is barking
up the wrong tree

This is nothing but a Rightie forum and led by Dirty Gingrich

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

doc, I never asked for an apology. I just want you (and kindly asked you) to stop attacking posters just as we want GW to stop attacking other countries. You take my comment and twist it to your liking, buddy. No apology needed. I just want you to cease in attacking others like this uncalled for attack post.

Re: What a fucking BONEHEAD!!

<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>
Kinosh ...

have another beer and sit your fat ass back on the couch

Man...fat asses who can barely walk to the frig yapping about
pro athletes is embarrassing

No one gives a shit about your .227 career batting avg in LL

Totally out of control and unnecessary, doc. That is my only problem here. I don't mind your views and agree with several, but I have an obligation to protect community members from such as above. There was Zero reason for that slandering post guy.

I just want a message letting me know you will stop this practice.

Best wishes

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: doc

Do what thy must ....

Dirtys crowd can blast whoever and not a peep

I have no problems moving on as this has become a Right run forum
and everyone can see that

Devil is never addressed for his actions in this forum for his attacks on
Yungbuck and Fury and Waltou only showed up to attack me

Tell Devil I expect to be paid in full for money due to me and others
from the Left

The Devil

EOG Master

GENERAL, YOU MEAN DOC HAS BEEN POSTING ALL ALONG AND YOU CAN SEE HIS POSTS BUT WE CAN'T????

IF THAT IS THE CASE.....I LIKE THE MORE PEACEFUL ATMOSPHERE.........

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Devil I think most all regulars are seeing a better forum without doc attacking posters every day. I like to read his opinions, but I don't like seeing posters like Oscar and kinosh getting beat on and bashed for No reason.

dirty

EOG Master

That is what it is all about gentlemen...those attacks are unprovoked on people in the main forum and Kinosh to my knowledge has never even posted in the political Forum.....

ynot

EOG Dedicated

That is what it is all about gentlemen...those attacks are unprovoked on people in the main forum and Kinosh to my knowledge has never even posted in the political Forum.....

I hope Kinosh is OK. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

dirty

EOG Master

that is not the point ynot and you know it.....it is the attacks on people that are going to stop....no matter if it is Doc or anyone else

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

I don't mind debating issues or fighting. This forum is not the place for fighting. There are other places where that needs to take place, and that needs to be one on one. When I first tuned into this forum and I read about the vile statements being made about our govt and its leaders and this country, much of which was supposition, it made me fighting mad. I think it is a much better forum without him. I don't apologize for anything I said about him. I meant every word; however, if you don't want anymore of that on your site, I will abide by your rules.

dirty

EOG Master

Everyone gets heated Walt... I am as guilty as anyone... Most here are.... we let it get out of hand... sure there are going to be heated arguments...you can cuss, do whatever you want...but it can't get to be a every day problem like it was....The forum turned into a place to see who could sling the most Mud.... and it had to change.... there will still be Freedom of speech here.... the personal attacks and attacks on families will stop tho

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Ahhhh poor little Waltlou and KTB Krusherless:

Lets see .... KTB attacked me since day one and MISS Waltlou is still
attempting to post ONE THING of substance in this forum

Both are Bush Loyalists and how shocking .... neither can tell one
the fundamental diffc between a Shia and Sunni

:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004:finger004

The Devil

EOG Master

FOR THE MOST PART I THINK IT IS WORKING.......I WILL PLEAD GUILTY AS CHARGED ALSO......BUT I CAN POST CIVIL COMMENTS AND DEBATE.....WHICH IS WHAT I WOULD PREFER TO DO......