The end is here.....

JuiceBox

EOG Senior Member
Just wondering if anyone else believes on-line gambling for US residents is VERY close to reaching it's end. No-one else i talk to seems to think so. But i believe that the departure of Pinnacle and Neteller from the US market is just the beginning. Soon ALL banks will stop processing transactions to gambling sites or 3rd party money movers and that will be it. Also, after the Superbowl is over i believe we will see plenty of books exit the market. And then finaly if that dosen't seal the deal, i believe the US will begin prosecuting gamblers. And if they do, it will hold up in court because...well, it's against the law!! I for one am out. It's not worth the risk and i'm no longer confident that i can collect from ANY book.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: The end is here.....

i think that we will all be forced to play fantasy football with our uncles and cousins again to get some action. does not look too good right now.

I live in Canada and I am worried here think they will start get pressure from the feds soon this whole episode is such a sad joke gonna make betting a lot more riskier as everyone will have local bookies

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

And then finaly if that dosen't seal the deal, i believe the US will begin prosecuting gamblers. And if they do, it will hold up in court because...well, it's against the law!! I for one am out. It's not worth the risk and i'm no longer confident that i can collect from ANY book.

It is not against the law to bet sports. The new law makes it illegal to process credit card transactions. It has not made it against the law.

The end is not here at all, actually, its more like the beginning. Back to money order via fed ex.

No its not ending. It won't ever end. Every disaster sews the seeds of opportunity.

Look for tons of new books and funding options to open with football season next year. At least half will be frauds.

Things will eventually work back to the way they were in the old days. Smaller, hidden and quiet.

TeddyBallgame#9

EOG Enthusiast

It is not against the law to bet sports. The new law makes it illegal to process credit card transactions. It has not made it against the law.

The end is not here at all, actually, its more like the beginning. Back to money order via fed ex.

Its against the law to wager on sports in my state....

It's not illegal under federal law because gambling law is considered to be under state jurisdiction. The wire act was passed 40 years ago to nail mobsters for interstate gaming and the new shit law tacked onto a port security bill was an attempt to stop financial transactions. The Feds will not go after gamblers, but some states could....but they haven't yet.

NICK KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS...DONT FREAK OUT AND GET CAUGHT IN THIS "THE SKY IS FALLING" GAME..ONLINE GAMBLING WILL FLOURISH..I CAN GIVE YOU SEVERAL BILLION REASONS WHY..THESE DAYS WE CURRENTLY LIVE ARE BUT A MINOR INCONVIENIENCE..THE DAY THEY START CHECKING YOUR MAIL EACH DAY..AND PROHIBITING YOU FROM REACHING CERTAIN WEBSITES..THEN WE ARE FUCKED..IT WILL NEVER GET THIS FAR..THESE COMMIE MUTHERFUCKERS HAVE WON SOME BATTLES..I GAWD DARN GUARANTEE YOU THEY WONT WIN THE WAR..Jojo SAID IT!:turndevil

YOU THINK THESE COCK SUCKERS ARE FUCKING WITH US BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT YOU???..ALL THEY WANT IS A PIECE OF THE PIE!..

NOW GO DOWN TO THE CORNER AND BUY YOUSELF A QUART OF BOOZE, CARTON OF SMOKES AND 100 LOTTO TICKETS AND BE A GOOD LITTLE AMERICAN:escape

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

to process credit card transactions?