Another KOBE thread....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Let me start by saying I am a Kobe Bryant "homer"......

....but is anyone closer to Jordan than #24?

Last nights game in San Antonio was a perfect example. He is giving his young team so much confidence.

Furthermore, I have never seen any GUARD since Jordan get doubled on almost every offensive possession the way they double Kobe.

Kobe has really matured this year. In years prior, he would see that double coming and take it upon himself to beat the double and show that not even a double could stop him. This year he is seeing the double and finding the open man.

With the talent, or lack there of, around him, and the Lakers gaudy 26-13 record in the West, he should be on everyones top 3 list for MVP.

#24 for MVP!

:houra

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Another KOBE thread....

If you remember any threads in the past, you may remember I have never been that big of a Kobe fan MC.

But I will admit this.....

If I had to choose, I would take him first to build my team over Lebron.....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

If you remember any threads in the past MC, you may recall that I'm not a big Kobe fan because of his arrogance. (At least thats the way I see him coming off)

But I will admit this.....

If I had to choose, I would take him first to build my team over Lebron.....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Now that he's making his teammates better and giving them positive feedback, he has really turned a new leaf. Talent was always there. Now the leadership is there too.

Imagine Kobe playing with Amare, Marion, Barbosa, and Diaw.

or with Terry, Howard, Stackhouse.

Referencing this off a friend of mine as it can't be said much better....

They are making such a big fuss about Nash and they are trying to give the MVP to him again...

Kobe is the best player in the league. Period.

Nash makes other players in the league better and that's great. That's what a great PG is supposed to do. If that's the requirement, they need to rename the award because that's not fair to the other 4 positions on the floor. Kobe is a SHOOTING GUARD. His job is to score. He did that in droves last year, smashing records and getting his team to the playoffs to boot. Was he rewarded for it? No...

This year, Kobe's agent needs to start a campaign to change the image and defintion of the award. It has become a tool to re-tool the image of the league...no wonder Nash gets lots of love the year of the brawl...the year of MAJOR damage control...the year AFTER Kobe's case dismissal...2 years AFTER Lebron got a HUMMER in HIGH SCHOOL...Spree and feeding his kids??? Artest and his record label vacation???

MVP has become Stern's annual GOOD GUY Award and "Let's Show You that we HATE THUGS" Award.

It's time for it to go back to being about the best basketball player.

Take Nash away and the NBA would lose a great team player and leader.

Take Kobe away and the NBA loses its best player

That's the MVP. People want to see him. He is a legend. He's a threat to break a record any given night he steps on the court. He's history in the making. He is the Most Valuable Player in this League or any other...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

If Nash wins a 3rd MVP, how many more do you think MAGIC JOHNSON should have won!!!

He averaged more Assists, Points, Rebounds and he won 5 championships!

Did John Stockton not make players around him better?

Enough with Nash MVP for making players around him better! He has tons of talent around him!

Let me start by saying Kobe is a rapist....

Let me start off by saying u have no idea what ur talking about. Why did the bitch demand money in a civil suit and then when she didn't get it, ***** out of the trial and drop the case huh? Why did she drop the case if it was true. Why was she scared to testify even though her face and name were all over the internet? Why did she have 3 fucking mens semen in her panties on that night. Yea shes a hoe that got banged by 3 different guys but she knows who kobe is so she wanted some money out of it. Your just an ignorant fool that can't admit how good Kobe is on the court so you have to bring some off the court shit up front. People actually believed he raped that girl in Colorado and even though it never went to trial, ignorant fools like you won't let it go because you never liked him anyways.

roach23

Banned

Let me start off by saying u have no idea what ur talking about. Why did the bitch demand money in a civil suit and then when she didn't get it, ***** out of the trial and drop the case huh? Why did she drop the case if it was true. Why was she scared to testify even though her face and name were all over the internet? Why did she have 3 fucking mens semen in her panties on that night. Yea shes a hoe that got banged by 3 different guys but she knows who kobe is so she wanted some money out of it. Your just an ignorant fool that can't admit how good Kobe is on the court so you have to bring some off the court shit up front. People actually believed he raped that girl in Colorado and even though it never went to trial, ignorant fools like you won't let it go because you never liked him anyways.

pull kobe's cock out of your brain for a second and tell me why any innocent person would settle a lawsuit that he's innocent of? why not go to trail and be aquitted? because he's a rapist. congratulaions your vagina gets wet over his jumpshot. but the guy is a rapist, when you're accused of such a henious crime and you don't fight it in court till your name is 100% cleared, you're guilty in my book.

Duke lax players = victims of a fucked in a head bitch.
Kobe = rapist

good night.

Roach you are one of the biggest ignorant morons in forum history. Anyone that reads this would agree with me

All you douches who look at this as "investing" are a bunch of morons. If you spent half as much time reading about the financial markets you'd make money easier if you wanted to fucking invest. if you wanna make a solid income no matter what, get a fucking job and get a paycheck.

i fucking gamble. thats the fun part. there is nothing better than a game you have a decent chunk of change on and the game can go either way and you end up winning. its fun to put in some work analyzing stats/trends/etc and then sweating out the game. what's the fun of betting money that you don't care about losing? sure i bet more than i can afford to lose but i've never stiffed nor slow paid one of my bookies. i just end up eating cereal for 2 weeks.

roach23

Banned

ok how about Roach you are one of the biggest ignorant morons ever

:+excited-awesome!!

and i guess we can mark you down as the guy who loves kobe's dick more than the bitch he raped. congratulations to you!

:+excited-awesome!!

and i guess we can mark you down as the guy who loves kobe's dick more than the bitch he raped. congratulations to you!

yea and we can mark you down as the person that knows nothing about basketball and goes in to threads shit disturbing.. or better yet the guy who has to eat cereal for two weeks every time he loses a bet

roach23

Banned

yea and we can mark you down as the person that knows nothing about basketball and goes in to threads shit disturbing.. or better yet the guy who has to eat cereal for two weeks every time he loses a bet

how does me saying kobe is a rapist mean i don't know anything about bball? sure kobe can shoot nice. he can also put his dick in chicks who don't want it in him. talented fella that kobe. nice hero you chose to look up to and slober over as a grown man.

the 2nd part is more true than not. what's the point in gambing if you don't care about the money you win or lose? where's the fun in that? but that's for another discussion, one that you could've responded to at the rx, but instead chose to use as part of your i love kobe discussion.

:cheers

how does me saying kobe is a rapist mean i don't know anything about bball?

because everytime anyone talks about him on the forums which usually is BASKETBALL related, you stick your head in and bring in your obsession of telling everyone that kobes a rapist and provide zero basketball insight

As for the thread on therx, there are enough people telling you what an idiot you are over there, just wanted to let the eog readers know how smart you are

roach23

Banned

talks about MVP are matters of opinion. my opinion is that a rapist should never deserve to be the MVP. kobe plays basketball, and kobe is a rapist. so that seems like a basketball related discussion to me.

bottom line is that you worship a rapist. get over it. accept that, and move on. no need to cry over it, the guy raped a chick, settled it with a payout, and is back to his normal life. congratulations to him that he can afford to do so. kobe can hit a nice jumper, congratulations to him on that. and congratulations to you for yearning to lick the sweat off his balls. :+excited-

thanks for spreading the word about my idiocy at EOG! :cheers

in the words of my buddy mo, "i'm done with you, goodnight."

You are just proving your ignorance once again if you think all kobe can do is "hit a nice jumper"

I dont like you, you dont like me

we will leave it at that

roach23

Banned

I dont like you, you dont like me

that's fine that you don't like me, but i never said anything about not liking you. i just think you have poor choice in idols.

but we can leave it at that. GL to you in life. I hope you pick a spouse better than you pick an athletic idol. :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

way to hijack a thread roach.

what does kobe being a rapist or a saint have anything to do with his performance on the court?

roach23

Banned

the title of the thread is "another kobe thread"

kobe is a rapist. so how is talking about kobe being a rapist in "another kobe thread" hijacking it?

He's still overrated but has improved alot this year. His offense is very good and he's figuring out how to get his teammates involved although he still has work to do there. Defense is above average. Good player, he has offense and defense down, now he just needs to work on the smaller things and become one of the best.

mofome

Banned

Let me start by saying I am a Kobe Bryant "homer"......

....but is anyone closer to Jordan than #24?

Last nights game in San Antonio was a perfect example. He is giving his young team so much confidence.

Furthermore, I have never seen any GUARD since Jordan get doubled on almost every offensive possession the way they double Kobe.

Kobe has really matured this year. In years prior, he would see that double coming and take it upon himself to beat the double and show that not even a double could stop him. This year he is seeing the double and finding the open man.

With the talent, or lack there of, around him, and the Lakers gaudy 26-13 record in the West, he should be on everyones top 3 list for MVP.

#24 for MVP!

:houra

man MC, you're one of the gayest dudes around.

always nice when a vet gets lit up for 50+ and then runs his mouth.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Now that he's making his teammates better and giving them positive feedback, he has really turned a new leaf. Talent was always there. Now the leadership is there too.

Imagine Kobe playing with Amare, Marion, Barbosa, and Diaw.

or with Terry, Howard, Stackhouse.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

yeah, imagine him with terry, howard and stackhouse.

:+clueless

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

you're an idiot.

why wouldnt she go to court? maybe b/c kobe and his 300 million$ lawyers got everything she ever did and mde it public knowledge. its funny, if kobe fucked 3 different girls that night, which he may have, then hes the man....but this girl loses credibility and is a whore.
interesting how that works.
:)

kobe was fucking some young girl while he baby and wife were home, he is worthless scum

thats a fact, sport.

mofome

Banned

ok how about Roach you are one of the biggest ignorant morons ever

how many adj are you going to use? why stop?

that sentence reads oh so well when you see that it is capped off by calling someone Else a 'moron'.

irony at its best.

:)

mofome

Banned

way to hijack a thread roach.

what does kobe being a rapist or a saint have anything to do with his performance on the court?

complaints about thread etiquette from MC.

:cocktail

can we change this threads title to 'our litte day of irony'