MORE NFL WINNERS.......................................

Re: MORE NFL WINNERS.......................................

<TABLE class=tborder id=post571111 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">01-13-07, 07:11 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #2 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Jimmy Hoffa<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_571111", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_571111 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MORE NFL WINNERS.......................................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chuck Luck
HAD VERY SMALL PLAY ON COLTS.....
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Was it posted?

NO......... I HAD TO BE AT MY SONS B'BAL GAME. I WAS JUST MAKING A STATEMENT THAT I HAD THEM VERY SMALL AND LOVED THE SAINTS..

CHILL

dirty

EOG Master

Cannon please stay out of the threads.... One more time and back in Jail.... I hear Bubba is gettin' Lonely

themadman

EOG Senior Member

Was it posted?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post567671 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Chuck Luck<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_567671", true); </SCRIPT>
CASHVILLE... WHAT A GREAT PLACE...

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_567671 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: home team bye favs!!..$$
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>i am liking the better QB with points in 3 of 4 games myself

POSTED 1/11/2007

FWIW to Cannon and all the other non believers...as if someone has to justify to you...I talked to Chuck ystrday and he said he was playing Indy smalll and NO.....the Indy small was just a small bet but he liked NO more....so there you have it....would you like me to take a lie detector????....LOL :+music1-6

da creek

MADMAN...... THANKS. I FORGOT THAT I "POSTED" THAT.........

DA CREEK ... YOU ARE JUST THE BEST GOLFER EVER....

TODAY............

BOTH DOGS.... BETTER QB'S..... NOTHING HUGE..... JUST SOLID PLAYS IMO..... SEATTLE GETTING 9.5?????????? WITH REX GROSSMAN THROWING THE BALL???

TOM BRADY AND THE BEST 'TEAM' IN THE NFL GETTING 5????????

YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME.....

DO NOT FALL IN TO THE TV HYPE.... TAKE THE BETTER 'TEAMS' GETTING POINTS AND YOU WILL NOT LOSE MONEY.....

*** THESE ARE NOT RUSHING STAT PLAYS...***

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Both Vinroy and Cannon will be placed on PR if they enter your posts again, Chuck. Good luck today.

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast

Good Luck, Chuck. I hope you win lots of cheese today. Ignore the haters. LT

LT.... SORRY ABOUT THE PINNY THING. YOUR FEDEX WILL BE THERE WEDNESDAY AM. NEED TO GET CASH FROM BANK TUESDAY. MLK DAY IS MONDAY. THEY STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME MY MONEY. I REMEMBER THAT YOU SAID WHEN I PLACED THE BET, "I HOPE PINNY DOES NOT SCREW YOU". WELL, SO FAR THEY HAVE. WE WILL SEE.

Laker Mike

EOG Member

Chuck, I understand and am completely sorry for the loss in your family. But as a paying customer, it is discerning to me when I can't reach you via phone, voicemail, or text message to get the plays but I see that you are able to post on EOG. Shouldn't your clients come first. Seeing you post here makes me think that things are reasonably back to normal for you and your clients. I would have just appreciated a return call or text. Take care.

mike,.... i have been right here every day..... hell, i have missed you. do you have both conract #'s...?? hope you are doing well and you are all healed up.

Coach LT

EOG Enthusiast

LT.... SORRY ABOUT THE PINNY THING. YOUR FEDEX WILL BE THERE WEDNESDAY AM. NEED TO GET CASH FROM BANK TUESDAY. MLK DAY IS MONDAY. THEY STILL HAVE NOT SENT ME MY MONEY. I REMEMBER THAT YOU SAID WHEN I PLACED THE BET, "I HOPE PINNY DOES NOT SCREW YOU". WELL, SO FAR THEY HAVE. WE WILL SEE.

Chuck, that sounds good. Thanks, LT OBTW,great job today!

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

The issue has already been handled and addressed by Dirty..

The thread was down at the bottom until u bumped it 3 days later, to mention it....

Chuck has been warned already...

Consider this your warning as well Vinroy, please stay out of the threads....If u feel the need to worry about this, do it in the dump....there is a copy there..

Thanks

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

You and cannon are the biggest a$$ wipes on the planet. How hard is it to stay the fck out of chuck's thread? I mean really? Mods do your job and banned these pricks. If I kept bashing people here I would have been banned a long time ago. We don't need this silly babe sh*t here. It's a gambling forum not 1st grade! GO AWAY!

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

General be a man of your word

<TABLE class=tborder id=post571818 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_571818 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">Both Vinroy and Cannon will be placed on PR if they enter your posts again, Chuck. Good luck today.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>The General</TD></TR><TR><TD class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" style="CURSOR: default" controlkey="postmenu_571818" islink="true" target href="http://forums.eog.com/members/the-general.html">View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" controlkey="postmenu_571818" islink="true" target href="http://forums.eog.com/search.php?do=finduser&u=5">Find More Posts by The General</TD></TR><TR><TD class="vbmenu_option vbmenu_option_alink" controlkey="postmenu_571818" islink="true" target href="http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=5">Add The General to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

They will never learn.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Lucky, you're name calling isnt any more welcome than theirs is....

Lucky777

EOG Senior Member

Then stop the madness. I am sick of these clowns. I am trying to make money not deal with children.

LUCKY... AKA... DAM MUSH.... JUST RELAX THE MODS HAVE IT ALL UNDER CONTROL... IGNORE. SMILE, WIN.

mofome

Banned

really, cannon ur my bud and all, but find something else to do. you can be funny and you typically cap your games well, why waste so much time on chuck? there are plenty of faaggots in the world to make fun of from time to time, but i bet anything that chuck is a cool dude in person. jokes every once in a while are fun, but why obsess over it?

so much time wasted on someone you dont seem to like. there are people in this world that matter to you that get less attention, spend your energy doing something else.

jokes are fun. obsessing is :+clueless

Cannon

Banned

Chucky cheated people at the Rx with his tout service. He burried them and then refused to refund everyones money. He is nothing but a scammer. Also he can't pick his nose much less a sporting event.

Cannon

Banned

Get on my baskets MOMAN I have been red hot. Put a parlay tomorrow on Villinova ML, Arkansas ML. Okla St. buy 2 points and Arizona buy 2 points. It should cash.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post577022 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 01-19-07, 11:17 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #24 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Cannon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_577022", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_577022 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: MORE NFL WINNERS.......................................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Chucky cheated people at the Rx with his tout service. He burried them and then refused to refund everyones money. He is nothing but a scammer. Also he can't pick his nose much less a sporting event.
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I HAVE BEEN DOING MY BEST TO PUT YOUR CHILDISH, OBSESSED ASS ON IGNORE........

BUT "CHEATED PEOPLE AT THE RX"..........
SURE I CHEATED EVERYONE BY POSTING PLAYS THAT WON FOR THE MOST PART.......

GROW THE FUCK UP.....

GET A NEW HOBBY.........

GET A JOB..........

RENT A FAMILY............

GO BLOW SOMEONE...............

GO FISHING..............

TAKE UP SEWING...............

GO BLOW SOMEONE......................

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE LET IT GO DUDE............

ALL I EVER DID WAS POST MY PLAYS AND LET IDIOTS LIKE YOU TALK ABOUT ME.......................

YOU ARE LIKE THOSE LITTLE DOG DICK NATS THAT COME OUT IN THE HEAT OF A GOOD OLE SOUTHERN SUMMER DAY...............

EVER HAD SO SWAT AWAY DOG DICK NATS?????????? SURE YOU HAVE...

WELL............ THERE'S YOUR SIGN... THEY ARE "DOG DICK NATS"..... CANNON THE DOG DICK............

JUST TRYING TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU. REALLY, LIFE IS WAAAAAAAY TO SHORT FOR THIS SHIT..........

TELL YOU WHAT.... TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE AND I WILL MEET YOU AND I WILL BUT STEAK DINNER AND ALL THE DRINKS YOU CAN DRINK AND AFTER THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME........ WELL, FUCK YA THEN...

CHILL DUDE...........

OR.................

GO BLOW SOMEONE.............:+textinb3

How much for your full season package Chucky? Good fades are hard to find.

By the way...... Nice sob story on why you didn't make it to Nassau, you were never going anyway. Maybe you can hitchhike from your Trashville trailer park to ToutFest '07 in Bakersfield instead.

mofome

Banned

How much for your full season package Chucky? Good fades are hard to find.

By the way...... Nice sob story on why you didn't make it to Nassau, you were never going anyway. Maybe you can hitchhike from your Trashville trailer park to ToutFest '07 in Bakersfield instead.

hmmmmmm hoffa doesnt like chuck either?

whats going on hoffa, there must be things i am not aware of.

:+clueless

there must be things i am not aware of.

:+clueless
thur:
Utah St-4.5
Arizona-1
Mavs//Hofstra//Oreg//Creighton//MissouriSt.....+140

-56,836$ in fb for the year
-17.99 games for fb
+2,775$ for 07 baskets
-3.2 wed / -3.92 games for 06-07 baskets

-11.92u in bases since 8/1/06
-497,439$ in baseball prior to 8/1/06
-52,688$ in 05-06 baskets
<!-- / message -->

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3715590 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead id=currentPost style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">01-20-2007, 02:50 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1455 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>FRAUD<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3715590", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3715590><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Russell Ridge

Arizona+5.5.......3x(10*)

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, the 6-8 sophomore forward for UCLA, will miss the game against Arizona Saturday at Pauley Pavilion.
Mbah a Moute sprained his knee in the first half of the game against Arizona State. He went on to finish with 14 rebounds in the game.
An MRI showed no structural damage to the knee. The time frame for his return is undetermined at this time.

lOOK HE'S STEALING PLAYS FROM ACE FROM LEXUYS SPORTS...

Out for Saturday
by Tracy Pierson of Scout.com, January 19, 2007 at 10:27pm ET

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute Profile

Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, the 6-8 sophomore forward for UCLA, will miss the game against Arizona Saturday at Pauley Pavilion.
Mbah a Moute sprained his knee in the first half of the game against Arizona State. He went on to finish with 14 rebounds in the game.

An MRI showed no structural damage to the knee. The time frame for his return is undetermined at this time.

HOFFA......

DO NOT KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU .

BUT .......... WHILE I AM HERE... FUCK YOU ABOUT MY "STORY".......

NOT A GREAT WEEKEND... AGAIN FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE THAT LOOKS LIKE YOU ..... YES THAT'S YOUR MOTHER TOO.....

SPEAKING OF "THE DUMP"...........

I JUST TOOK ME A NICE JIMMY AND WIPED MY HOFFA......

AGAIN... YOU AND THE OTHER ASSHOLE 'DOWN' HERE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT EVER MENTION TOUT...

ALL I DO IS POST MY PLAYS..

P.S.

FUCK YOU AGAIN:finger004

husker

EOG Addicted

hoffa, those are not chuck luck's records. they are someone else's.