Chris Leak Lied to mofo on espn.com

mofome

Banned
What would have to happen to remove Tennessee from the lead? I love the Vols and just got to know what might keep you from coming to Knoxville.
joe------ Olney, Md.

Chris Leak: That's a tough one. I don't know if I can answer that. I guess for a team to start recruiting me really, really hard. But even then, it depends where my heart is. The only way I'm going to change my mind is my heart feels like it's somewhere else. If I go on a visit somewhere or click with a certain coach and then feel strongly about a certain school, than that's where I'm going to go.
Tennessee is the main school I've been with, since my brother goes there and I've visited so many times and know the coaches so well. But that doesn't mean it's a done deal. I'm going to take all my visits and it will come down to the feeling I have in my heart, where I feel home. So, to answer your question, it really isn't something that a particular school can do to change my mind. It's a feeling I will have to have.

:+whipping

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: Chris Leak Lied to mofo on espn.com

hey mo, although i'm down south now, i grew up in college park - u still in MD?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

yep, i went to Dematha for a year, right down the street from you.

:cheers

had quite a few friends goto Dematha - i moved around some during high school, - went to Laurel and Northwestern mostly

mofome

Banned

had quite a few friends goto Dematha - i moved around some during high school, - went to Laurel and Northwestern mostly

my pops went to northwestern. i moved 3 times in HS myself, how old are you now?

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

Are you going to post the story on how the Vols lied to his brother? Cj leak?

I really hate when posters write these half baked nonsensical posts that totally and completely ignore the other side of the story!!

Its almost as though you think every one will simply forget about the b/s fulmer and his staff do to QBs and how they lie through their teeth incessantly in a bid to get as many kids as possible to play one position on their team...(Does the young Clausen ring any bells?)

Can this post man!!!:doh1

mofome

Banned

Are you going to post the story on how the Vols lied to his brother? Cj leak?

I really hate when posters write these half baked nonsensical posts that totally and completely ignore the other side of the story!!

Its almost as though you think every one will simply forget about the b/s fulmer and his staff do to QBs and how they lie through their teeth incessantly in a bid to get as many kids as possible to play one position on their team...(Does the young Clausen ring any bells?)

Can this post man!!!:doh1

there is no less intelligent human being in the world than you. this is a fucking joke, idiot. its a joke. in this thing he didnt even promise he was going to Tennessee. People like you should have to pass a IQ test before becoming a member on sites like these. should the requirement be an IQ over 8, none of us here would even know you existed.
btw, his brother, who wasnt good enough to play at wake forest, was not good enough to play at TN. His brother was horrible and thats why he tried some TE but couldnt get on the field. James banks was 43 times better and thats who we went with when we needed a backup.
and the 'young claussen'?? what are you talking about? Rick who left LSU or jimmy who is a domer?
"to get as many kids as possible to play one position" ?? what does that even mean? look kid, i know much more than you do. ask questions and learn, you're an idiot.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

my pops went to northwestern. i moved 3 times in HS myself, how old are you now?

wrong side of 45 - nice to see another Marylander here, i knew there must be a reason our senses of humor are similar. me and my buds used to hang out all over PG county, whew i could tell you some stories about some nights around the UofMD campus - went to many ACC bb games, too - raced cars in Beltsville - also a Skins diehard from birth. Used to know a girl from Olney area, shot pool at a joint off New Hampshire ave too - here's to ya Mo

:cheers:+drinks-4

mofome

Banned

wrong side of 45 - nice to see another Marylander here, i knew there must be a reason our senses of humor are similar. me and my buds used to hang out all over PG county, whew i could tell you some stories about some nights around the UofMD campus - went to many ACC bb games, too - raced cars in Beltsville - also a Skins diehard from birth. Used to know a girl from Olney area, shot pool at a joint off New Hampshire ave too - here's to ya Mo

man ive lived in DC, bowie, takoma park, olney all around the area....glad to know someone else who knows the area. you lived in PG that long i know you can handle yourself in any real life sitaution. gots to have the sense of humor too, wrong side of 45 haha we're the same age at heart my friend. laughing, cappin, making fun of deeds, giving all praise to cooter, and having a good time my man.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

there is no less intelligent human being in the world than you. this is a fucking joke, idiot. its a joke. in this thing he didnt even promise he was going to Tennessee. People like you should have to pass a IQ test before becoming a member on sites like these. should the requirement be an IQ over 8, none of us here would even know you existed.
btw, his brother, who wasnt good enough to play at wake forest, was not good enough to play at TN. His brother was horrible and thats why he tried some TE but couldnt get on the field. James banks was 43 times better and thats who we went with when we needed a backup.
and the 'young claussen'?? what are you talking about? Rick who left LSU or jimmy who is a domer?
"to get as many kids as possible to play one position" ?? what does that even mean? look kid, i know much more than you do. ask questions and learn, you're an idiot.

Whether or not his brother could or couldnt play QB is irrelevant. CJ leak simply bailed on the vols because he didnt like the way they treated his brother!

And are you too retarded to understand simple english? The vols were recruiting too many kids to play at one position full well knowing that only one of them could play qb..How simple is that? Are you too stupid to understand this? Do you need me to explain it any further for you?

About the clausen's same thing happened in the battle between Clausen and Ainge that some said was mostly because Phil Fulmer wanted yet again to recruit Jimmy. He did the same shit they did with C.J leak and Jimmy signed off with Notre dame..

Go on bozo and pound your chest. Tell me how you know more about the most obvious day to day shit that happens in knoxville.

Next i bet you are gonna brag that the It was sun light at one point in knoxville!!! That tells all of us how intelligent you are and how much more you know than any body else. Being that you are revealing the such stale friggin news and jumping around like a monkey thinking no one else knows this shit!!!

:+clueless :+clueless

mofome

Banned

Whether or not his brother could or couldnt play QB is irrelevant. CJ leak simply bailed on the vols because he didnt like the way they treated his brother!

And are you too retarded to understand simple english? The vols were recruiting too many kids to play at one position full well knowing that only one of them could play qb..How simple is that? Are you too stupid to understand this? Do you need me to explain it any further for you?

About the clausen's same thing happened in the battle between Clausen and Ainge that some said was mostly because Phil Fulmer wanted yet again to recruit Jimmy. He did the same shit they did with C.J leak and Jimmy signed off with Notre dame..

Go on bozo and pound your chest. Tell me how you know more about the most obvious day to day shit that happens in knoxville.

Next i bet you are gonna brag that the It was sun light at one point in knoxville!!! That tells all of us how intelligent you are and how much more you know than any body else. Being that you are revealing the such stale friggin news and jumping around like a monkey thinking no one else knows this shit!!!

:+clueless :+clueless

looks kid, you fucked up and i made fun of you, both of those things were your fault. if you werent so fucking stupid you wouldnt have made your original comment as if you knew something no one else did. dont keep talking like you're big time, you're not.
whether or not he could play QB was ALL thats relevant, cupcake. you see you are one of these clowns that reads something and believes it without actually knowing anything. Leak got mad b/c he was at the UGA/TN game and CJ was taken out without having had a chance to fuck up. thats it, thats all there is to it. i know this, you dont know shit.

yes, cupcake, you tell me all these people they were recruiting knowing 'full well only one could play QB'. you see, you dont know anything. i understood what you said, i just wanted you to repeat it so that i could laugh, again. why dont you tell us all these guys they were recruiting to play one position. You think teams only recruit one QB a year?

and once again

TN sat CJ b/c he was terrible, they did not recruit CJ out of HS and obviously didnt recruit him while he was at wake. CJ made a verbal to wake when he was in 10th grade, son. then Rick didnt commit to the vols either. you think TN made made rick clausen suck at LSU so he could transfer to TN, sit out a year, and then play some....all in order to get jimmy?

these are the facts, i know much more than you and i enjoy laughing at you.

you acted big time over a post that was an obvious joke. Though i realize that sometimes the 'obvious' flies right over the head of the 'ignorant'

figure out who you are.

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Oscar,

That means you are old enough to remember one of the best bars ever. The Vous was downright nasty fun. The .25 pitcher nights were unbelievable.

College kids now look for the $3.50 Killians or Coronas. Back in our day, it was .25 drafts or 4.99 cases of Milwaukees Best or Schaeffer.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

RE" TOPIC . NOW THAT IS AN OUTRAGE ,AND YA DONT HALF TO STAND FOR IT..THATS BULL F/N CHIT.

i chatted with him also!!!:thumbsup

Word on the street is that your a homo! What if anything would make you go st8t?
gotti tizzle------ pittsburgh, pa.

Chris Leak: That's a tough one. I don't know if I can answer that. I guess for a chick to start blowing me really, really hard. But even then, it depends where my heart is. The only way I'm going to change my mind is my heart feels like it's somewhere else. If I go on a visit somewhere or click with a certain chick and then feel strongly about vaginal intercourse, than that's where I'm going to go.
Gay men is mainly who I've been with, since my brother goes both ways and I've visited him so many times and know the gay clubs so well. But that doesn't mean it's a done deal. I'm going to take all my sexual encounters and it will come down to the feeling I have in my heart, my penis and my anus... where I feel home. So, to answer your question, it really isn't something that a particular gender can do to change my mind. It's a feeling I will have to have.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

What school did you go to? I went to Potomac and at one point knew every bar and liquor store between Rhode island Avenue and the Block in Balmer! From Naylor Avenue to the Shrimp Boat on Anacostia.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Oscar,

That means you are old enough to remember one of the best bars ever. The Vous was downright nasty fun. The .25 pitcher nights were unbelievable.

College kids now look for the $3.50 Killians or Coronas. Back in our day, it was .25 drafts or 4.99 cases of Milwaukees Best or Schaeffer.
I remember getting drunk in the Rende 'Vous. Got thrown out of there more than once hitting on sweet young things !!!!!! Go back to the Bob Avellini days. LOL. The Little Tavern all liquored up was the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

I get up, and nothing gets me down.
You got it tough. Ive seen the toughest around.
And I know, baby, just how you feel.
Youve got to roll with the punches to get to whats real
Oh cant you see me standing here,
Ive got my back against the record machine
I aint the worst that youve seen.
Oh cant you see what I mean ?
-----
VH

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Laurel had the Starting Gate, the Club 60Deuce some Irish bar in the parking lot where Wallace got shot., plus too many bars to even mention on Route 1. And that's not even talking about Rte. 175 and bars by Fort meade. Holy shit batman, this is like going down memory lane on a buzz.:+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Laurel had the Starting Gate, the Club 60Deuce some Irish bar in the parking lot where Wallace got shot., plus too many bars to even mention on Route 1. And that's not even talking about Rte. 175 and bars by Fort meade. Holy shit batman, this is like going down memory lane on a buzz.:+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6

yeah, and a BIG buzz at that ! Rt 1 - YOWZZzz. I think the Starting Gate is still there - just down the road from the track, right? Oh yeah, we used to hit some asian strip bars on other side of ft. meade. - ever been to Odenton ? Here's to ya ZZ:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

man ive lived in DC, bowie, takoma park, olney all around the area....glad to know someone else who knows the area. you lived in PG that long i know you can handle yourself in any real life sitaution. gots to have the sense of humor too, wrong side of 45 haha we're the same age at heart my friend. laughing, cappin, making fun of deeds, giving all praise to cooter, and having a good time my man.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

my first wife was from Bowie :D

:+peeing-5 on her

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Oscar,

the Rendezvous Inn ? Is that the one ? Holy shit. :drinks:

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

looks kid, you fucked up and i made fun of you, both of those things were your fault. if you werent so fucking stupid you wouldnt have made your original comment as if you knew something no one else did. dont keep talking like you're big time, you're not.
whether or not he could play QB was ALL thats relevant, cupcake. you see you are one of these clowns that reads something and believes it without actually knowing anything. Leak got mad b/c he was at the UGA/TN game and CJ was taken out without having had a chance to fuck up. thats it, thats all there is to it. i know this, you dont know shit.

OMG you are one huge ass fucking moron!!!!! This is exactly what i said. Leak was pissed off about how Ut treated his brother!!!!

Bitch scroll the fvck back and get out your hooked on phonics hand book so you can understand that!!

What a fvcking moron:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

please tell us more about how far up your tounge goes up the vols collective ass!!!

redpimp

EOG Enthusiast

TN sat CJ b/c he was terrible, they did not recruit CJ out of HS and obviously didnt recruit him while he was at wake. CJ made a verbal to wake when he was in 10th grade, son. then Rick didnt commit to the vols either. you think TN made made rick clausen suck at LSU so he could transfer to TN, sit out a year, and then play some....all in order to get jimmy?

these are the facts, i know much more than you and i enjoy laughing at you.

you acted big time over a post that was an obvious joke. Though i realize that sometimes the 'obvious' flies right over the head of the 'ignorant'

figure out who you are.

Once again we see just what a retard you are. I specifically stated that once again Jimmy clausen did not enroll at ut because he didnt like how they treated his brother!!!!

I could care less what route his brother took to get to UT fact is when he got there, his little brother Jimmy didnt like how they treated him!!! With one week fulmer saying he will start and in the same game pulling him and playing him the next game and so on and so forth..

All this drivel about his failures are bullshit, because ultimately it comes down to one thing and one thing alone. The opinion of the qbs like leak and Clausen.

And that opinion is that the vols as a coaching staff are simply not to be trusted because they are lying scum pure and simple!! now quit yer bitchin and quit hating on florida because they took leak and stuck with him!!!!

Try and take your ocd meds so you can keep from blubbering on and on about irrelevant bullshit!!!

mofome

Banned

OMG you are one huge ass fucking moron!!!!! This is exactly what i said. Leak was pissed off about how Ut treated his brother!!!!

Bitch scroll the fvck back and get out your hooked on phonics hand book so you can understand that!!

What a fvcking moron:doh1 :doh1 :doh1

please tell us more about how far up your tounge goes up the vols collective ass!!!

yes, you are the one that got all mad and bothered by an obvious joke but im the moron. i know every single detail of what happened and you dont, but im the moron.

peolpe like you make me laugh, you know that i know more than you but you wont admit it. we all know that i know more than you. get over it.

mofome

Banned

Once again we see just what a retard you are. I specifically stated that once again Jimmy clausen did not enroll at ut because he didnt like how they treated his brother!!!!

I could care less what route his brother took to get to UT fact is when he got there, his little brother Jimmy didnt like how they treated him!!! With one week fulmer saying he will start and in the same game pulling him and playing him the next game and so on and so forth..

All this drivel about his failures are bullshit, because ultimately it comes down to one thing and one thing alone. The opinion of the qbs like leak and Clausen.

And that opinion is that the vols as a coaching staff are simply not to be trusted because they are lying scum pure and simple!! now quit yer bitchin and quit hating on florida because they took leak and stuck with him!!!!

Try and take your ocd meds so you can keep from blubbering on and on about irrelevant bullshit!!!

actually, idiot, you are COMPLETELY wrong. Rick actually still works for the university and their relationship is great. jimmy was only upset with the firing of randy sanders who he had a great relationship with. Jimbo was never coming to TN, idiot. you dont know anything at all, we get it.

yeah, the rest of your post, you really dont make any sense. its obvious that you are mad b/c you are in over your head here. I dont hate fla b/c leak went there and i never said i did. This is the M.O. of idiots. they make something up and argue it even though they actually have no one to argue with. you make it seem as if i said anything bad about leak or florida, i did not.
:)
I would much rather have ainge than leak, things worked out well. I bet on Florida ml over OSU, i know what im doing.

each visit the kids talk about how honest the coaches are, how they dont promise them time, and how TN has more of a family atmosphere than any other school. but why listened to the players when i could just take your word?

:+waving-5

you lose.

mofome<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_577004", true); </SCRIPT> ............so when r ya moving to knoxville?:+clueless

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

yeah, and a BIG buzz at that ! Rt 1 - YOWZZzz. I think the Starting Gate is still there - just down the road from the track, right? Oh yeah, we used to hit some asian strip bars on other side of ft. meade. - ever been to Odenton ? Here's to ya ZZ:

Amazing! I might as well have lived at the New Star Inn and Nancy's. I think I still know the numbers to their jukeboxes. :party :party :party :party The only bars in the world that are one third Black, one third White and one third Korean!!!!!!!!!!:party :party :party :party

mofome

Banned

Just a JOKE, I?m BORED...

only a joke....

yes, i dont know what im talking about here, could you help me with the information. I need it, i just dont know what is going on.

:cocktail

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

only a joke....

yes, i dont know what im talking about here, could you help me with the information. I need it, i just dont know what is going on.

:cocktail
All Volunteer Fans are queers anyhow!!!!!!!!!!:party :party :party

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

As opposed to the Queer Convention on Paradise Island this weekend.:party :party :party