Thank You Bucsfan

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated
It seems while most of the Mods were having a good time with the folks at the Atlantis we got overrun by a "Forum Spammer." Once you got here I noticed all his threads gone. Thank you for your quick attention. It seems alot of us have no problem complaining with some of the Mods decisions, I might as well thank you for getting rid of the retard.

Thank You again and keep up the good work.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Thank You Bucsfan

No problem Nick, sorry it happened while i was sleeping and therefore they were up for awhile....

But Cris, has been notified of his spamming "in their name" and given his email and IP address...

Let me ask ya something...I was just sitting here watching Vegas Vacation, and never really thought about it til i saw your post, but isnt your name, the name the kid was using when he dressed up as an adult and won the viper...I thought they were calling him mr Pappagiorgio, maybe im wrong...

But is that where ur name came from?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Yes Bucs, Nick Pappagiorgio from Yuma, AZ from the movie.

As you probably figured out yesterday, Im about 20 minutes away from where your boys won yesterday.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Yes Bucs, Nick Pappagiorgio from Yuma, AZ from the movie.

As you probably figured out yesterday, Im about 20 minutes away from where your boys won yesterday.

What boys are you referring to Nick?

Who won in Arizona?

My hoosiers won a big game in Hartford , CT

Or do u mean you are from AZ, but moved to CT?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

The character from Vegas Vacation is Nick Pappagiorgio from Yuma, AZ.

I am in CT just outside Hartford. Been here almost all my life.