I am going to win the Poker Stars Sunday Million tournament today sign up & beat me!

PO69

EOG Master
I havent played in a tournament at poker stars in over a year, but today I am back with a vengeance!!

MATT STERLING, I am calling you out on this one!!!

I will bet you $500 straight up that I finish higher than you in the tournament

PO69

EOG Master
Re: I am going to win the Poker Stars Sunday Million tournament today sign up & beat me!

Damnit MO, stop posting pictures of your family!!

Re: I am going to win the Poker Stars Sunday Million tournament today sign up & beat me!

I wish I could play it but I would be inviting seriously bad karma. Have to pick someone up at the airport around 5:30pm. Knowing my luck I would be the chip leader then, call up a limo to make the pickup, then take 3 bad beats and finish out of the money!

PO69

EOG Master

I have had to leave the house during a tourney on a few occassions to pick up my kids. You wouldnt believe how fast I drove

mofome

Banned

I have had to leave the house during a tourney on a few occassions to pick up my kids. You wouldnt believe how fast I drove

speeding with the kids in the car b/c of poker.

:+excited-

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: I am going to win the Poker Stars Sunday Million tournament today sign up & beat

Re: I am going to win the Poker Stars Sunday Million tournament today sign up & beat

GL Players:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Dooohhhh!!!!!

Every now and then u say things like this PO, and it makes us wonder..

I remember the thread a couple years ago, about your neighborhood flooding and u left the animals and packed up the cars and left, cuz you wanted to take some instruments and the kids toys with ya....

Do u just say these things to get a rise?

Most other times you seem pretty smart, even if irritating, i just wonder if u just say these things to see what we will say...

In a way I hope so..

mofome

Banned

Dooohhhh!!!!!

I remember the thread a couple years ago, about your neighborhood flooding and u left the animals and packed up the cars and left, cuz you wanted to take some instruments and the kids toys with ya....

Most other times you seem pretty smart, even if irritating, i just wonder if u just say these things to see what we will say...

In a way I hope so..

smart?
:+clueless

there are people i dont care for that are 'bright', po69 is not one of them. i know for a fact, there is ZERO chace he thought about this before he said it.

playing in the sunday 2nd chance million tourney 40452343 starts in 13 minutes over 300K in the pool

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dooohhhh!!!!!

In a way I hope so..
I still want it confirmed or denied whether playerslonely actually admitted to killing one of his patients at the 2006 EOG Bash, and it ended up clearing the bar.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

And isn't there a picture of this weirdo? I hear he's an obese middle aged man with a receding hair line. :+signs11-

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

And isn't there a picture of this weirdo? I hear he's an obese middle aged man with a receding hair line. :+signs11-

NO, that would be me.....:+textinb3

Well , NOT the obese part

I wasnt at rx 2006 bash, so i dont know

PO69

EOG Master

Most people at the RX bash were obese come to think of it!

Sounds like 95% of gamblers.

PO69

EOG Master

Jake Thompson has talked to me in person

PO is no skinny malinky but he is not obese.

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

How did EOG members do in this tourney?

PO69

EOG Master

Well I got knocked out pretty early. I dont think that anyone else played from this site. A guy got an inside straight with ace-10 to beat me 2 pair

PO69

EOG Master

Dell Dude, go back to Peeps forum, you are not want NOR NEEDED around here!

When we need a pedophile in the future, then we will look you up! But while you are waiting, try and stay at least 200 yards away from schools and parks

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude, go back to Peeps forum, you are not want NOR NEEDED around here!

When we need a pedophile in the future, then we will look you up! But while you are waiting, try and stay at least 200 yards away from schools and parks
Gimme your Pokerstars poker handle. If you ever stumble and stammer onto my table in a future million dollar tourny, I want to make sure I BUST you up.

I want YOU, playerslonely! I want YOU!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Well I got knocked out pretty early. I dont think that anyone else played from this site. A guy got an inside straight with ace-10 to beat me 2 pair

Tuff beat Doc!

:houra

The Devil

EOG Master

I havent played in a tournament at poker stars in over a year, but today I am back with a vengeance!!

MATT STERLING, I am calling you out on this one!!!

I will bet you $500 straight up that I finish higher than you in the tournament

PO69, YOU HAVE A WAYS TO GO YET TO BEAT MY BEAT....4TH PLACE OF 4074......$46,851...........LAST JAN 22.................MISTER ODDS.........