Official Bears/Saints "In game" thread...

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official Bears/Saints "In game" thread...

just fucking fall on the ball you have a young QB have a chance to give him field positon at the 30 and you fuck it up

mofome

Banned

come on new

twice inside the bears 40 and 0 points

:doh1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

BD, amazing how hard it must be to simply pick up a football on a play like that....we see it every week.....weird bounces. oblong ball, all adds up i guess, to the fact that its very hard to simply pick it up...but they always see that endzone ahead, and know IF THEY CAN pick it up, they will probably score....But like u said, if u just fall on it, you are set up great...

mofome

Banned

what makes you think the probably score if they picked it up?

this is getting silly, new orl moves the ball easily and then fuck it up 3 times in a row.

:+excited-

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

what makes you think the probably score if they picked it up?

this is getting silly, new orl moves the ball easily and then fuck it up 3 times in a row.

Because there were 3 bears there and the Saints were about 5 yards back, when he tried to pick it up, after the first Saint missed it....but actually i wasnt referring to that play as much as the "fumble" in general, cuz you have the whole team going the other way, then if a guy picks it up, he is headed the other way..

You just have the momentum going in that direction, and most of the other players are trying to catch up from the play downfield.....thats all

I dont know if he would have or not..

mofome

Banned

Because there were 3 bears there and the Saints were about 5 yards back, when he tried to pick it up, after the first Saint missed it....

You just have the momentum going in that direction, and most of the other players are trying to catch up from the play downfield.....thats all

I dont know if he would have or not..

yeah i hope they go for it. i need points and new orl, so im conflicted on this drive.

hope the bears go for this 4th

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

ouch, throws like that will get Grossman second guessing himself...guy was wide open, and he missed him by 5 feet...

Neeed a TD here....:houra

mofome

Banned

grossman is so horrible. hes stupid and awful. the bears have to get rid of him.

gosh that was really bad....dont know why they didnt run the ball on 3rd but o well!!!!

lol he lost it for a moment. then got possession, then was down
not a fumble!!! too bad cuz i got the bears big!!!

hey mad!!! i took under for game and 1h and bears 1h and game!!! so far sooooo good!!! need this cuz today is last day before payday!!! yay!!! LETS GO BEARS! who ya on mc?

mofome

Banned

good for a lot of plays posted after the game starts.

it was also good for my bears first score fg under 25 yards going to the left on my tv at home while there was some snow coming down but not in the stadium

paid 10029:4

:cheers

I took a lot of crap for saying Reid was ok going for the punt last week, but I really have to say that was some of the most horrendous coaching I've seen. Two passes with an unsettled QB? I mean he should have hit the first one, but still just run it ahead and get the TD. Even worse, why go for it on 4th and 1 from the 4, but not from the 1? I just don't get it at all.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

hey mad!!! i took under for game and 1h and bears 1h and game!!! so far sooooo good!!! need this cuz today is last day before payday!!! yay!!! LETS GO BEARS! who ya on mc?

passed on today.

just watching.

mofome

Banned

that was a bad call.

cheating for the home team, im on the wrong side. the bears havent done shit but are up anyway.

:+clueless

new orl giving this one away and obviously made the highest bid to the officials. good thing the bears still have rex

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i just hope if chicago gets the ball 1st and goal ant the 2 next time they run 3 times :doh1 how in the fuck do you call 2 pass plays on that last possesion

wildbill - i agree, sir. clearly, rex is not settled in and the nerves are getting to him. youve been running down their throats all day. why not continue to?

mofo - sorry my winning plays bother you but they are what they are. it shouldnt bother you sweetie!!! my making money shouldnt hurt you one bit little buddy!!!

:mutley

bigdaddy - are you on chicago as well sir? hope you nailed the 1st qtr play also. i did not play it this time unfortunately.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

bigdaddy - are you on chicago as well sir? hope you nailed the 1st qtr play also. i did not play it this time unfortunately.

IDENTITY,

What do you have for the 2nd game? You seem to be an incredible NFL hanidcapper?

Thanx in advance!

:houra

mofome

Banned

I took a lot of crap for saying Reid was ok going for the punt last week, but I really have to say that was some of the most horrendous coaching I've seen. Two passes with an unsettled QB? I mean he should have hit the first one, but still just run it ahead and get the TD. Even worse, why go for it on 4th and 1 from the 4, but not from the 1? I just don't get it at all.

if you took up for that punt....

that should be about enough to get a coach fired. there was NOTHING that was good about that call. lets see
the possession before the saints ran right down the eagles throat EASILY
the eagles were living on a break; the bush fumble
the eagles averaged more yards per play than any team in the NFL.
You HAVE to hold them to a 3 and out regardless.
You have to take control of your own destiny.
you only have Two timeouts.
there was nothing about that call that was correct. one of the worst calls in the hostory of this league.

My goodness, +3 turnovers and they can't do better than 6 points? If the Bears were on the road I would say they were in trouble.

mofome

Banned

ID

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

i just enjoy people telling their picks after the first Q is over.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

nick - you are correct my friend.

big daddy - what did you play sir?

mofome

Banned

My goodness, +3 turnovers and they can't do better than 6 points? If the Bears were on the road I would say they were in trouble.

live betting new orl ml is a great play. the saints are killing themselves, not the other way around. saints will score plenty.

if you took up for that punt....

that should be about enough to get a coach fired. there was NOTHING that was good about that call. lets see
the possession before the saints ran right down the eagles throat EASILY
the eagles were living on a break; the bush fumble
the eagles averaged more yards per play than any team in the NFL.
You HAVE to hold them to a 3 and out regardless.
You have to take control of your own destiny.
you only have Two timeouts.
there was nothing about that call that was correct. one of the worst calls in the hostory of this league.

Yeah I heard enough about it. But I did look it up and I found 4th and 15 has been 7% successful. Everyone acted like it was 50/50 or better they would make it. Even if the Birds hadn't stopped the Saints all night, I have to think facing 3 sure rushing plays they had at least a 10% chance of stopping them. Sorry but I have to say it wasn't a bad call. Not that it was a good call, I just felt it was a call you could make either way and certainly not something to be fired over.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

no i didnt have chicago 1st qtr New orleans won the coin toss and elected to recieve so i have Chicago 3rd qtr -.5 +125 is that a good bet considering i know they get the ball 1st?

live betting new orl ml is a great play. the saints are killing themselves, not the other way around. saints will score plenty.

I don't know about that, don't get excited about a team playing on the road having big problems protecting the QB. The road angle is important when a team falls behind because it just gets progressively tougher to win if they don't regain a lead.

bigdaddy - what book did not take down their quarter wagers after the coin toss?

:mutley

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

WildBill, this is why I think it was a bad call. A couple years ago Reid went for it on 4th and 23 and it got him to the SB. It worked for him then, he should have gone for it last week.

I understand that its lame reasoning, but its all I got. I disagree with Mo tho, no way is that a fireable offense

mofome

Banned

Yeah I heard enough about it. But I did look it up and I found 4th and 15 has been 7% successful. Everyone acted like it was 50/50 or better they would make it. Even if the Birds hadn't stopped the Saints all night, I have to think facing 3 sure rushing plays they had at least a 10% chance of stopping them. Sorry but I have to say it wasn't a bad call. Not that it was a good call, I just felt it was a call you could make either way and certainly not something to be fired over.

i didnt read the 'crap' you took. not many here know jack shit so who knows what was said. 4th and 15 is 7% successful, that is one of the most ridiculous stats ive ever heard anyone mention. is this in the history of the NFL? what are the eagles % on it? i hate to break it to you, but no one elses stats going for it on 4th and 15 have Anything to do with the eagles. how far back to we have to go to remember the 4th and 22 in the Playoffs in an Eagles game vs green bay? huh? One team led the NFL in yards per play, that one team was the eagles. i also wonder if your stats include penalties. there are plenty that are automatic first downs and a few that put u in a better position to pick up the yards needed. how about if you look up the stats on how successful teams are on the road, with less than 2 minutes left, going vs a team they cannot stop, with only 2 timeouts and punting.
so what could they gain by punting? where were they already. the 35? how many yards did they stand to gain by punting even if they did hold, which was not likely? not many, pal. so, much less time, no timeouts, and not much better field position and chances are you cannot stop the other team anyway.
yeah, you're wrong.

someone on here mentioned that you know sports well, i'll have to reserve judgement on that.