Will the real Balack Hussein Obama bin Laden stand up?

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast
Barack Hussein Obama (Jr) was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black Muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas (white atheist ). Obama's father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. was a radical Muslim who migrated from Kenya to Jakarta, Indonesia . He met Obama's mother, Ann Dunham-a white atheist from Wichita City , Kansas ,at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Obama, Sr. and Dunham divorced when Barack, Jr. was two and his father returned to Kenya .

His mother married Lolo Soetoro -- another Muslim -- moving to Jakarta with Obama when he was six years old. Within six months young Obama had learned to speak the Indonesian language. Obama spent "two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school" in Jakarta .

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim while admitting that he was "once a Muslim," mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school. Obama's spinmeisters are now attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came from his father (omitting the stepfather's influence) and that his father's influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya immediately following the divorce and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

However, Obama's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, greatly and directly influenced the education of his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta 's Wahabbi schools. (Wahabbism is the most radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.)

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States , Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Something to consider very, very carefully....

AND OPRAH IS BACKING HIM.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Will the real Balack Hussein Obama bin Laden stand up?

Go to hell .... Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States ,

Bush is the biggest POS in our lifetime and goes against everything the Bible stands for ...he is the 1st American President to rip apart the Abrahamic Covenant ...Bush has called Islam the "Religion of Peace" ...Bush has held Ramadan Festivals in the White House at taxpayers expense and his phony ass along with his bitch of a wife have prayed in Mosques!!!

DUMBASS ....GO SELL YOUR SHIT ELSEWHERE!!

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

so you're saying he's really a radical islamist terrorist ?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yeah and so is Ali and Jabbar ....

the mindset of the Right is not much above a 3rd grader

Go learn about Wahhabism, Miss Waltlou, and then return to the adult
section

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

The article examines where and how he was educated and what influences he may have had. We are all a product of our environment.

I am a republican and i think it is crazy to try and like obama to anything like that.

however, the fact he is a muslim must be brought into consideration in todays world..that is a fact.

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

(Wahabbism is the most radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.)

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when you are seeking political office in the United States , Obama joined the United Church of Christ to help purge any notion that he is still a Muslim.

Something to consider very, very carefully....

translation by the republicans: (so dont vote for this TERRORIST...)

and since someone wrote this then it must be true...

Last edited by a moderator:

dirty

EOG Master

Lou your opinions are welcome....but please no more racist terms.... that is one of the few rules we have on the boards here.... will not be tolerated at all....

Thanks

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

i was just making a point... the whole article is racist and discriminatory against the mans previous religion... the term calling hime BALACK OBAMA is racist but im sure thats ok with you right? what the article essentially does is try to link all forms of muslim w/terrorism (jihad)..but im sure thats ok too right? i just read some information about Wahhabism... doesnt seem like a violent teaching to me at all..

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

Last time i checked.. in the United States we don't DISCRIMINATE IN THE HIRING PROCESS for employment... NOR RELIGION for employment.. I know many of you republicans disagree w/ this and that you WILL discriminate in the hiring of our next president... but i like most employers would surpass the mans skin color and religion and HIRE the BEST QUALIFIED FOR THE POSITION...

dirty

EOG Master

Why all the generalizations about conservatives Lou.... That is part of the problem. You dont' know anything about the posters here...you don't know if they are white, black, Date people of the other race etc... Kind of shallow to group all conservatives in one Group.... and a FYI I am not a republican.... So you are already wrong on that count....

And who here said all Muslims are Voilent terrorists.... Noone that I can recall.. the post was about Obamas past.... I don't know what Balack means....nor most anyone else I would imagine.... I just think you are looking for something to stir things up myself..... I don't understand.... If you can't see the difference in the 'N" word and the title of this thread I don't know what to say....That word and others like it will not be tolerated by anyone...Right, left, Middle, white, Black, Asian, etc.....

as for the Next presidential Election I will Vote for the best Candidate no matter what party, race, sex, etc... so quit barking up that Tree.....

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

So what ur saying here is that he went to a "muslim school" for 2 years when he was 6 years old... and that makes him a terrorist...then he went to a catholic school after that.. i would HARDLY say that his stepfather "directly influenced the education" of his stepson...by sending him to AN AMERICAN SCHOOL that taught his religion...

"However, Obama's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, greatly and directly influenced the education of his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta 's Wahabbi schools. (Wahabbism is the most radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.)

dirty

EOG Master

So what ur saying here is that he went to a "muslim school" for 2 years when he was 6 years old... and that makes him a terrorist...then he went to a catholic school after that.. i would HARDLY say that his stepfather "directly influenced the education" of his stepson...by sending him to AN AMERICAN SCHOOL that taught his religion...

"However, Obama's stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, greatly and directly influenced the education of his stepson as a good Muslim by enrolling him in one of Jakarta 's Wahabbi schools. (Wahabbism is the most radical teaching that created the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad on the industrialized world.)

Again you are generalizing and tying me into what the poster posted....Tell me when I said that.... :+textinb3

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

Why all the generalizations about conservatives Lou.... That is part of the problem. You dont' know anything about the posters here...you don't know if they are white, black, Date people of the other race etc... Kind of shallow to group all conservatives in one Group.... and a FYI I am not a republican.... So you are already wrong on that count....

And who here said all Muslims are Voilent terrorists.... Noone that I can recall.. the post was about Obamas past.... I don't know what Balack means....nor most anyone else I would imagine.... I just think you are looking for something to stir things up myself..... I don't understand.... If you can't see the difference in the 'N" word and the title of this thread I don't know what to say....That word and others like it will not be tolerated by anyone...Right, left, Middle, white, Black, Asian, etc.....

as for the Next presidential Election I will Vote for the best Candidate no matter what party, race, sex, etc... so quit barking up that Tree.....

I wasnt trying to offend you and i apologize if i did...im always up to educate the other side...lol This person is trying to inflame the passions of people by linking a US Senator w/Osama Bin Laden while at the same time calling him Balack Obama instead of by his name Barack..An OBVIOUS SHOT at the mans race... You say it talks about his past??? It talks about him being SIX YEARS old and going to a school which his father enrolled him in FOR 2 YEARS.. then to a catholic school... and then it subtlely tries to link his form of religion calling it the most RADICAL and saying that This religion basically SPAWNED THE TERRORIST THAT ARE WAGING JIHAD... more rhetoric... Ignorant...im not trying to stir anything up... just adding my 2 cents and trying to UNSPIN the spin

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

Again you are generalizing and tying me into what the poster posted....Tell me when I said that.... :+textinb3

Im not directing this towards u... it IS towards the poster... maybe some confusion here...

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

Anyways time for me to go to bed.. Have a good night.. Sorry about the earlier post.. -L

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sweet:

This poster is a consistent nutcase who hates this country

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

I am neither Republican nor Democrat. I turned 18 the year they allowed 18 yr olds the right to vote, and have taken that right very seriously. I have voted for whichever person I believed would do the best job. I have some friends that vote a strict party ticket which I don't understand. What happened to individuality? Whenever someone 'throws their hat into the ring', they open themselves up to scrutiny from every angle. Could you see someone named John Smith, educated (even 6 yrs old) by white parents in America, get elected as President of Iran? We do have the greatest Country in the world. Remember, "Be careful what you ask for, You just might get it".

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Waltlou:

stop lying .... not Republican??

That is par for the course for the lying SOS that thinks Bush has a flappin
Halo around his head

NOT REPUBLICAN????

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This has to be a joke .... DIRTY ... once we see you going after your lowlife
RACIAL ANAL BUDDY "MRS FURY" your commentaries will apply

UNTIL THEN ....GET LOST!

<table id="post574830" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">01-17-07, 03:29 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #9 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> dirty <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_574830", true); </script>

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_574830" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Will the real Balack Hussein Obama bin Laden stand up?
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Lou your opinions are welcome....but please no more racist terms.... that is one of the few rules we have on the boards here.... will not be tolerated at all....

Thanks

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

</td></tr></tbody></table>

Lou your opinions are welcome....but please no more racist terms.... that is one of the few rules we have on the boards here.... will not be tolerated at all....

Thanks

I here ya, JFK!!

<table id="post484171" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">11-09-06, 11:39 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #5 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> Mr Fury <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_484171", true); </script>
EOG Veteran

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_484171" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: Macaca
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by The Godson
Thank you, former Senator Allen...your racial epithet may have saved the world

:+signs8-3

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Yes, it is ashame that people are such panty waisted sissy babies, and so
OVERLY SENSATIVE.
MOMMY, HE CALLED ME A NAME:sad
The nigs, queers, wops, wetbacks, dykes, towel heads, and anybody
else can kiss my ass. I will use my free speech 24/7 and be damned
if I care what some crybaby thinks like those in Virginia
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td> <td class="alt1" style="border-style: none solid solid none; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Yung:

Dirty also claims to not be Republican?

Funny how he goes after anyone he speaks the truth about the Nazi Warlord Bush!!

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

Im pretty sure that the above statement descibes what is wrong with the Republican party in a nutshell... kinda funny how he uses all those racist terms and then hides behind "freedom of speech" then will attack the ACLU at any given opportunity...

Barack Hussein Obama (Jr) was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (black Muslim) of Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas (white atheist ).
AND OPRAH IS BACKING HIM.

No dog in the fight however most of that e-mail was been discredited as Urban Myth.

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Barack Obama as Ideologically Muslim

Barack Obama Is a Muslim - Netlore Archive

If you believe that it is false, or greatly exagerated, then perhaps its valid to ask yourself how you receive and desseminate information.

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

I didn't get a valid answer. Your insight reminds me of the man that got caught in the act by his wife with his mistress and his reply, ' now are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?'

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Walt(emmy)lou is a little girl.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I refer to it as MISS WALTLOU ....

MISS WALTLOU is full blown SHEEP and if Bush gave the orders today to
start screwing rabbits ol MISS WALTLOU would be running to the animal store

Waltou

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Fraidknot, I haven't said a fucking word to you until now. I thought we were going to debate issues. Keep it up. The list grows.