Official Bears/Saints "In game" thread...

mofome

Banned
Re: Official Bears/Saints "In game" thread...

I don't know about that, don't get excited about a team playing on the road having big problems protecting the QB. The road angle is important when a team falls behind because it just gets progressively tougher to win if they don't regain a lead.

i understand that, but i'll take seans half time adjustments over smiths. protecting the passer on 3rd has been a problem twice, big plays have been there. with this many breaks, you've got to put a team away.

i'll take new orl to win. we'll see

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I gotta agree with Mo. Ive watched too many games to know that a team that continuously settles for FGs in a game ends up getting it shoved up their a$$. NO on ML in game may be a nice payback.

mofome

Banned

mo, you cry more than MC's newborn!!! gosh try to DEAL!!!

cry? yeah, that makes sense. considering you are the least respected 'it' to ever post, i'll try not to take it personally.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

mo - you cry and whine about games and officiating and losses more than anyone in the HISTORY of forums!!! it's okay little buddy!!! someone's gotta be the crybaby of the forum!!!

:houra

mofome

Banned

saints need much more creativity on offense. 3rd and short they look for the quick slant every time and the bears jump it which leads to brees' shitting himself.

mofome

Banned

mo - you cry and whine about games and officiating and losses more than anyone in the HISTORY of forums!!! it's okay little buddy!!! someone's gotta be the crybaby of the forum!!!

yes, i talk about officiating being terrible in games i did not play. good point tho. someone has to be the board hermaphrodite.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

hopefully by 11pm you'll be able to tell us the rest of what u wagered on today.

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:cheers

LOL mc - i responded sir!!! read above!!! game will be posted before kickoff, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mutley

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

LOL mc - i responded sir!!! read above!!! game will be posted before kickoff, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I must have missed that important bit on info. Any chance you can get those plays up soon, so all your loyal followers dont miss out?

Thanx in advance!

darn that td may ruin my 1h under :( chi might take the total over the number themselves!!!!!

madcapper - the LOYAL followers get emails of my picks....everyone else waits til i post them here...

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Don Meredith would be singing about now!:+music1-6 :+music1-6 :+music1-6

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

darn that td may ruin my 1h under :( chi might take the total over the number themselves!!!!!

madcapper - the LOYAL followers get emails of my picks....everyone else waits til i post them here...

Kudos!!!

i didnt read the 'crap' you took. not many here know jack shit so who knows what was said. 4th and 15 is 7% successful, that is one of the most ridiculous stats ive ever heard anyone mention. is this in the history of the NFL? what are the eagles % on it? i hate to break it to you, but no one elses stats going for it on 4th and 15 have Anything to do with the eagles. how far back to we have to go to remember the 4th and 22 in the Playoffs in an Eagles game vs green bay? huh? One team led the NFL in yards per play, that one team was the eagles. i also wonder if your stats include penalties. there are plenty that are automatic first downs and a few that put u in a better position to pick up the yards needed. how about if you look up the stats on how successful teams are on the road, with less than 2 minutes left, going vs a team they cannot stop, with only 2 timeouts and punting.
:+clueless
so what could they gain by punting? where were they already. the 35? how many yards did they stand to gain by punting even if they did hold, which was not likely? not many, pal. so, much less time, no timeouts, and not much better field position and chances are you cannot stop the other team anyway.
yeah, you're wrong.

someone on here mentioned that you know sports well, i'll have to reserve judgement on that.

I don't care what you or anyone else says. Its all emotional crap with little analysis as far as I am concerned. Everyone acts like its obvious, well yeah it is obvious if you say it after the game is over. Donovan McNabb completed a pass to Freddie Mitchell to complete the famous 4th down. Were either available last week??? That play means nothing, that is the NFL's record through I think it was 2004. Yeah maybe its gone up 1%, but its a true stat.

I took the crap on the Rx. Go read it if you want, I made another point about the Saints sending a big blitz and Garcia being forced to just throw up the ball and hope someone makes a play. No one ever talks about reality of a situation, they just say I'm the smartest ass on the planet and what I say is right. All I say is there is an argument to be made for the punt, one which had to be made before the play was made.

congrats, nick. u got it and i am glad you won....big swing for me....but still win more on chi 1h...but coulda been a huuuuuuuuuge one to start the day. oh well...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

congrats, nick. u got it and i am glad you won....big swing for me....but still win more on chi 1h...but coulda been a huuuuuuuuuge one to start the day. oh well...

DAMN!

No thanx on the play for the 2nd game IDENTITY.

I'm realizing you're 50/50.

Thanx anyway!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Id rather have u get it ID, im sure u got more on it than me, as Im just an action player, dont look to make a huge score or anything.

Whatever you say little buddy!!!!

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

no nick. youre married and presumably with kids!!! it's good for the family!!! who do you like second half, sir?

mofome

Banned

I don't care what you or anyone else says. Its all emotional crap with little analysis as far as I am concerned. Everyone acts like its obvious, well yeah it is obvious if you say it after the game is over. Donovan McNabb completed a pass to Freddie Mitchell to complete the famous 4th down. Were either available last week??? That play means nothing, that is the NFL's record through I think it was 2004. Yeah maybe its gone up 1%, but its a true stat.

I took the crap on the Rx. Go read it if you want, I made another point about the Saints sending a big blitz and Garcia being forced to just throw up the ball and hope someone makes a play. No one ever talks about reality of a situation, they just say I'm the smartest ass on the planet and what I say is right. All I say is there is an argument to be made for the punt, one which had to be made before the play was made.

look kid, i said it before it happened, im sorry i didnt text you about it.
:LMAO

you dont care what other people think? haha well you should, you could stand to learn a thing or twelve. i love when people like you have been shown that they are obviously wrong but they are too ignorant to ever admit they are wrong. your point about mcnabb and mitchell not being avalilble? well, brain, why wasnt mitchell available? because he is horrible and doesnt even play in the league. Much better players were available, so, in fact, you've argued against yourself but you arent sharp enough to realize that.
it means nothing? that means nothing but your stats do? stats about other teams mean something, but the play with this offense, this coach, this team, in a similar situation means nothing? you really believe that or are you just not used to being so thoroughly handled in a debate. i would guess if i venture over there (therx) that no one has said everything that i did, but i, like you, dont give a shit. i said it before it happened, i hate the eagles and i was laughing about it when i saw the punt team. how many yards did the eagles gain on the play prior to the punt? close to 15? i guess that means nothing either. in fact, knowing most how simple most people are, i would venture to guess that you would now go look up a stat on how many times it happens back to back.
fact is, i said it before it happened and i was right.

mitchell wasnt available, i cannot believe you really said that
:LMAO :LMAO

yeah they also didnt need 22 yards.
btw, did you look up this stat yet? "how about if you look up the stats on how successful teams are on the road, with less than 2 minutes left, going vs a team they cannot stop, with only 2 timeouts and punting."???

also, did you see the drive prior to the final one or not? was it not obvious that the eagles front was worn down? the saint put up 5 yards a pop on them with all runs. the eagles could not stop the saints and i dont say that b/c i know after the fact that they didnt, i know b/c i WATCHED the saints go right down the middle of the tired eagles defense only a few minutes before the punt. there was only one right decision and it was not to punt. again, you tell me what benfit the eagles had by punting. its not as if they held the saints 3 and out, which they HAD to do anyway, that the saints could have kicked a fg and gone up 6. the eagles had to stop the 3 and out somewhere, thats all there is to it. knowing you have two time outs, knowing the saints just drove the ball down your throat, knowing the two minute warning has passed, knowing this same team has made this same play in the playoffs only a couple years before, knowing you average more yards per play than anyone else in the nfl.....you have to take your shot while YOU control your own fate.

you now know you are wrong, but we also know you wont admit it. sure, the play the EAGLES made doesnt matter, but the stats of every other team does. of course
:doh1

you lose bill

I'm thinking Bears +2 is a decent bet. Saints not using the running game where they could get an edge. If they don't catch up by the start of the 4th this could turn into a rout.

bill - dont mind the immature clown. hes an outcast here as you can see and really just enjoys fighting with others. i agreee, my friend. played Chi +2 2h and UNDER 21....

NICK - glad at least we're both on chi 2h!!! i'm sorry you played over sir!!!

look kid, i said it before it happened, im sorry i didnt text you about it.
:LMAO

you dont care what other people think? haha well you should, you could stand to learn a thing or twelve. i love when people like you have been shown that they are obviously wrong but they are too ignorant to ever admit they are wrong. your point about mcnabb and mitchell not being avalilble? well, brain, why wasnt mitchell available? because he is horrible and doesnt even play in the league. Much better players were available, so, in fact, you've argued against yourself but you arent sharp enough to realize that.
it means nothing? that means nothing but your stats do? stats about other teams mean something, but the play with this offense, this coach, this team, in a similar situation means nothing? you really believe that or are you just not used to being so thoroughly handled in a debate. i would guess if i venture over there (therx) that no one has said everything that i did, but i, like you, dont give a shit. i said it before it happened, i hate the eagles and i was laughing about it when i saw the punt team. how many yards did the eagles gain on the play prior to the punt? close to 15? i guess that means nothing either. in fact, knowing most how simple most people are, i would venture to guess that you would now go look up a stat on how many times it happens back to back.
fact is, i said it before it happened and i was right.

mitchell wasnt available, i cannot believe you really said that
:LMAO :LMAO

yeah they also didnt need 22 yards.
btw, did you look up this stat yet? "how about if you look up the stats on how successful teams are on the road, with less than 2 minutes left, going vs a team they cannot stop, with only 2 timeouts and punting."???

also, did you see the drive prior to the final one or not? was it not obvious that the eagles front was worn down? the saint put up 5 yards a pop on them with all runs. the eagles could not stop the saints and i dont say that b/c i know, after the fact that they didnt, i know b/c i WATCHED the saintsgo right down the middle of the tired eagles defense only a few minutes before the punt. there was only one right decision and it was not to punt. again, you tell me what benfit the eagles had by punting. its not as if they held the saints 3 and out, which they HAD to do anyway, that the saints could have kicked a fg and gone up 6. the eagles had to stop the 3 and out somewhere, thats all there is to it. knowing you have two time outs, knowing the saints just drove the ball down your throat, knowing the two minute warning has passed, knowing this same team has made this same play in the playoffs only a couple years before, knowing you average more yards per play than anyone else in the nfl.....you have to take your shot while YOU control your own fate.

you now know you are wrong, but we also know you wont admit it. sure, the play the EAGLES made doesnt matter, but the stats of every other team does. of course
:doh1

you lose bill

Haha, I lose eh? What do I lose? By the way I lose about 43% of the time I make bets, so its pretty easy to admit I am wrong, but I am not changing my mind on this. If it makes you feel like a better man to call me a loser on this go ahead. I really don't care what others say. I have bet against common beliefs all my betting career and not about to change now. That is where all the value is.

mofome

Banned

mofo - sorry my winning plays bother you but they are what they are. it shouldnt bother you sweetie!!! my making money shouldnt hurt you one bit little buddy!!!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

i enjoy your losses posted only after you think you have a win, sweeeetieeee

:houra :houra :houra :houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned

Haha, I lose eh? What do I lose? By the way I lose about 43% of the time I make bets, so its pretty easy to admit I am wrong, but I am not changing my mind on this. If it makes you feel like a better man to call me a loser on this go ahead. I really don't care what others say. I have bet against common beliefs all my betting career and not about to change now. That is where all the value is.

i didnt call you a loser, dont make things up.
:nono

fact is, just going on our arguments, ive won this debate. im not public opinion, im my own opinion. i laugh that you compare me to anyone yapping on 'therx'. i know a bit, wildbill, im sure you've figured it out.

im glad u win your wagers, just dont wager on beating me in a debate and your % should be fine.

all is fun wildbill. debates are fun. i get tired of explaining simple shit to idiots and you are certainly not that. its good to have someone who knows what they are talking about and have a back and forth, typically it is just a waste of time and the other party is forced to drop the talk b/c they've been shown the door. even when its obvious the other person is wrong, they cannot admit it. i find that to be comical.
here, its not as if you can say that my thoughts are unwarranted. Im quite certain no one on your other site stated things as i have. im my own person, bill.

bol on your wagers, i look forward to catching some of your wins. 57% is sic.

btw
new orleans TD.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

so much for my under 42.5 yards longest td play in the contest..

didnt help my Brees under 268.5 play either...:(

To think there were some calling him a bust and saying he couldn't make a real impact in the NFL. That was something else.

wildbill - do you think its possible griese will come into this game? or no chance?

mofome

Banned

To think there were some calling him a bust and saying he couldn't make a real impact in the NFL. That was something else.

to think someone thought taking mario williams over him was a good idea is aso laughable.

its funny when people used to say that he will only 'touch the ball about 15 times a game'. That was their reason for stating he was not as big a deal. This guy you have to account for on any play, unlike any other back in the league aside from possibly LT. its as if people dont understand that taking coverage away is a big part of the play.

:+clueless

lol no - youre such a silly clown....sad u dont even know it!!!

wildbill - do you think its possible griese will come into this game? or no chance?

Only if Rex gets hurt. Come on we aren't talking about Favre, we are talking about Brian Griese. Being a lifelong Bronco fan I have to laugh at the thought of doing it. Griese was just like Plummer, he could only play with a lead. Ask him to do much more and he would self-implode. Griese couldn't lead a game-winning last minute drive to save his life.