WHAT ARE THE ODDS????

What are the odds of a College Basketball Team that is favored by 14 or so to be down 27-14 at Half-Time, yet they covered the spread? :+music1-6

dirty

EOG Master
Re: WHAT ARE THE ODDS????

I seen tonite where ODU and UGA both were down big...UGA was down 17 and won by 9 and ODU won big.....

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Years ago I had Tulane vs. LSU giving 7 points. I was in town with my Gf at the time and bet the hell out of the game as it was a Sports Reporter Best Bet. They were down by 17 at halftime and I had given up on the bet. I went with my GF to breakfast and after we ate I said I might as well get the bad news. Walked into the Fremont and asked a writer who won the game. He said Tulane did but couldn't remember the score. He directed me to the area where they posted the results. Heavy in heart, I went to the glass enclosed cabinets where they showed the scores, and almost jumped out of joy as Tulane covered by 17 points which is exactly what the Sports Reporter said they would win by! Started running around town collecting my $800 in winnings! It was probably the most exciting win I ever had in Vegas!

IT WAS ODU TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!

They outscored William & Mary 45-17 in the second half to WIN 59-44!!!!!

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Those are good odds in the nba because the over paid asses
only play the forth quarter. In collage rare. Nice going if you
had a play on ODU.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

IT WAS ODU TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!

They outscored William & Mary 45-17 in the second half to WIN 59-44!!!!!

nice win:party

but not uncommon in CBB WV,Miss,Georgia, all came back to cover in college ball you see 40-20 scores all the time no lead is safe in CBB

mofome

Banned

much harder to do that in regulation. uga was hot in OT, the game shrink is refering to was nuts