OFF TOPIC: PRESIDENT BUSH

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: OFF TOPIC: PRESIDENT BUSH

725 Days, 11 hours, and 4 minutes...

subtract sleep, showering, eating, coffee and gambling, its really only like a week

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I would like to see him completely humiliated by the Congress blocking his 20,000 troop "surge" and setting their own cutoff date when US troops will be out of Iraq. They can do that by informing him after that date, no more funds. Enough is enough. From here on out, he should only be a ceremonial President. And the American people (both Republicans and Democrats) will support this. It's over George. And so is your presidency. You just get to live in the White House another 23 months.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

I have a bad feeling the democrats are gonna screw this up again. I can see another republican prez, because the democrats two top people to run might be Obama (which would be awesome if he won) and clinton. If this is the case half the country would be like "I ain't voting for no black guy, I ain't voting for no woman, i want a tax cut." in their cool redneck voice. sometime i just shake my head at how dumb this country is. It's sad.

slash

EOG Enthusiast

I hate to sound like a Dick --I hope someone does a J.F,K, on him.

want don't he send in more troops---:finger004

Or let him be put before a trial and executed like Saddam. Bush is guilty of the death of thousands of soldiers and Iraqi civilians.

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Or let him be put before a trial and executed like Saddam. Bush is guilty of the death of thousands of soldiers and Iraqi civilians.
If that's the case we might as well string up LBJ too while we're at it.

slash

EOG Enthusiast

War??? Which war?? The one he himself started in Iraq for absolutely no reason? And the one he is certain to lose?

dirty

EOG Master

Opinions on the war don't matter...Congress Authorized the use of force...That is all that matters...

The Devil

EOG Master

WE SHOULDN'T ALLOW ANYONE TO START POLITICAL THREADS ANYWHERE BUT IN THE POLITICAL FORUM........WHERE ARE THE MODS WHEN WE NEED THEM?????

roach23

Banned

I have a bad feeling the democrats are gonna screw this up again. I can see another republican prez, because the democrats two top people to run might be Obama (which would be awesome if he won) and clinton. If this is the case half the country would be like "I ain't voting for no black guy, I ain't voting for no woman, i want a tax cut." in their cool redneck voice. sometime i just shake my head at how dumb this country is. It's sad.

Or it could just be that Obama's experince is limited as a 1 term senator. And Hilary is just...Hillary.

Believe me i'd like to see a democratic president more than most. But the dems top 3 canidates of Obama, Hillary & Edwards, are weak. And while i'd vote for Obama and Hillary, that scumbag Edwards wound't get my vote.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

WE SHOULDN'T ALLOW ANYONE TO START POLITICAL THREADS ANYWHERE BUT IN THE POLITICAL FORUM........WHERE ARE THE MODS WHEN WE NEED THEM?????
let's ban whoever started this thread immediately :+textinb3:+textinb3

The worst President this country has ever had, He has killed so many of our young kids by sending them off to Iraq for no reason.

And where is Bin Laden the man that took the towers down been over 5 years and still have not caught him.

IMPEACH THIS MORON PRESIDENT BUSH NOW!!

Dear Mr. President: Send Even MORE Troops (and you go, too!) ...from

Dear Mr. President,

Thanks for your address to the nation. It's good to know you still want to talk to us after how we behaved in November.

Listen, can I be frank? Sending in 20,000 more troops just ain't gonna do the job. That will only bring the troop level back up to what it was last year. And we were losing the war last year!

We've already had over a million troops serve some time in Iraq since 2003. Another few thousand is simply not enough to find those weapons of mass destruction! Er, I mean... bringing those responsible for 9/11 to justice! Um, scratch that.

Try this -- BRING DEMOCRACY TO THE MIDDLE EAST! YES!!!
You've got to show some courage, dude! You've got to win this one! C'mon, you got Saddam! You hung 'im high! I loved watching the video of that -- just like the old wild west! The bad guy wore black! The hangmen were as crazy as the hangee! Lynch mobs rule!!!

Look, I have to admit I feel very sorry for the predicament you're in. As Ricky Bobby said, "If you're not first, you're last." And you being humiliated in front of the whole world does NONE of us Americans any good.

Sir, listen to me. You have to send in MILLIONS of troops to Iraq, not thousands! The only way to lick this thing now is to flood Iraq with millions of us! I know that you're out of combat-ready soldiers -- so you have to look elsewhere! The only way you are going to beat a nation of 27 million -- Iraq -- is to send in at least 28 million! Here's how it would work:

The first 27 million Americans go in and kill one Iraqi each. That will quickly take care of any insurgency. The other one million of us will stay and rebuild the country. Simple.

Now, I know you're saying, where will I find 28 million Americans to go to Iraq? Here are some suggestions:

1. More than 62,000,000 Americans voted for you in the last election (the one that took place a year and half into a war we already knew we were losing). I am confident that at least a third of them would want to put their body where their vote was and sign up to volunteer. I know many of these people and, while we may disagree politically, I know that they don't believe someone else should have to go and fight their fight for them -- while they hide here in America.

2. Start a "Kill an Iraqi" Meet-Up group in cities across the country. I know this idea is so early-21st century, but I once went to a Lou Dobbs Meet-Up and, I swear, some of the best ideas happen after the third mojito. I'm sure you'll get another five million or so enlistees from this effort.

3. Send over all members of the mainstream media. After all, they were your collaborators in bringing us this war -- and many of them are already trained from having been "embedded!" If that doesn't bring the total to 28 million, then draft all viewers of the FOX News channel.

Mr. Bush, do not give up! Now is not the time to pull your punch! Don't be a weenie by sending in a few over-tired troops. Get your people behind you and YOU lead them in like a true commander in chief! Leave no conservative behind! Full speed ahead!

We promise to write. Go get 'em W! :+textinb3
Yours,
Michael Moore

mofome

Banned

If that's the case we might as well string up LBJ too while we're at it.

a first strike war, such as this one, is slightly different than what you happen to be referencing.

fighting for a cause is slightly different than the mass extermination of the innocent men, woman and children of Iraq. I realize that everyone associates the word 'extermination' with the nazi regime, but while the casualities are lower here, at least they were honest about what they were doing.

bush should face trial and execution. hes represented murder since his days as a governor when Texas was, far and away, the leader in deaths via the death penalty.

he is scum, and thats putting it mildly.

good day

Last edited:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Cmon wrigs, Michael Moore? The same guy that said he was going to leave the country if Bush got re-elected? What country did he move to by chance? Thats what I thought, hes still in the country where he can say whatever the hell he wants.

Worse President ever is a bit of a stretch. Least liked President I will agree with, but not worse. I am not here to defend this man, as there are alot of things he has done that I disagree with. The war is not on top of my list. People sign up and enlist in the armed forces, they are not forced into it. I am more upset over the Supreme Court Justices as I see Abortion going away. d ray has a point, Bush was ripe for the picking in 2004, yet the best the Dems could do it John Friggin Kerry.

mofome

Banned

Or it could just be that Obama's experince is limited as a 1 term senator. And Hilary is just...Hillary.

Believe me i'd like to see a democratic president more than most. But the dems top 3 canidates of Obama, Hillary & Edwards, are weak. And while i'd vote for Obama and Hillary, that scumbag Edwards wound't get my vote.

I'll take a man who received his degree from havard magna cum laude, with limited experience in politics, over a clown that i could out-debate at a local bar, any day of the week.

keep in mind, Obama was elected to the illinois state senate over 10 years ago, hes not without some experience. He is also the only one who openly stood against this war. he'd have my vote.

mofome

Banned

Cmon wrigs, Michael Moore? The same guy that said he was going to leave the country if Bush got re-elected? What country did he move to by chance? Thats what I thought, hes still in the country where he can say whatever the hell he wants.

Worse President ever is a bit of a stretch. Least liked President I will agree with, but not worse. I am not here to defend this man, as there are alot of things he has done that I disagree with. The war is not on top of my list. People sign up and enlist in the armed forces, they are not forced into it. I am more upset over the Supreme Court Justices as I see Abortion going away. d ray has a point, Bush was ripe for the picking in 2004, yet the best the Dems could do it John Friggin Kerry.

people sign up to defend our country, not to fight wars that serve no cause.

btw, what about the natonal gaurd? what do those young men and women 'sign up' for? Ironic the Bush joined that unit in his efforts to dodge the draft, but now he becomes the First president in our nations history to send that outfit into a war zone.
interesting?

im sure you knew that though.
:)

Hillary has all the money...Obama has no shot..Hillary as commander and chief? Now there is a scary thought!

mofome

Banned

Hillary has all the money...Obama has no shot..Hillary as commander and chief? Now there is a scary thought!

why?

things are better now? or you are just one of the 99.9% of people who talk but dont know anything?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

mofo, you can argue with me all youd like on this, yet I fail to join the masses. I agreed with the original invasion and I will not back away from my original belief. The problem is that our country is forced to fight this war with one hand tied behind our backs. We are fighting against a an enemy that abides by no rules, yet everyone of our moves are under the media microscope. If we kill a few innocent civilians, who really gives a shit.

a first strike war, such as this one, is slightly different than what you happen to be referencing.

fighting for a cause is slightly different than the mass extermination of the innocent men, woman and children of Iraq. I realize that everyone associates the word 'extermination' with the nazi regime, but while the casualities are lower here, at least they were honest about what they were doing.

bush should face trial and execution. hes represented murder since his days as a governor when Texas was, far and away, the leader in deaths via the death penalty.

he is scum, and thats putting it mildly.

good day
How can anyone respect a post like that?

mofome

Banned

Chill bro...I am just not a bleeding heart liberal like you..

in other words, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground so you just spout off phrases that make no sense to anyone but yourself? you are clearly still in search of your first original thought, we'll give you a minute. 'bleeding heart liberal', did you come up with that on your own or is that just something you regurgitate when you actually have nothing to say and are unable to take any stance on any aspect of any political issue?

mofome

Banned

mofo, you can argue with me all youd like on this, yet I fail to join the masses. I agreed with the original invasion and I will not back away from my original belief. The problem is that our country is forced to fight this war with one hand tied behind our backs. We are fighting against a an enemy that abides by no rules, yet everyone of our moves are under the media microscope. If we kill a few innocent civilians, who really gives a shit.

what an interesting stance to take from your safe haven in the middle of white collar america. :)
join the masses? are you saying you are an independent thinker, but those who understand the mistake that this war is, are not?

we are 'forced'? in what way are we 'forced'? we dont even belong there. your stance, imo, is laughable. we have no rules, we bomb this country from places they cannot even see, we rape and torture people in their own homes, but its not fair to us? Every one of our moves? try 1% of our moves and mistakes are made public, you think you hear about all that goes on over there? and rules? are you kidding me? what rules should they have? suppose someone invades our country and is here for years killing our citizens for no reason, would we 'abide by rules'? we have all the technology, and all the money, all the weapons, they have nothing. yes, very unfair to us.
kill a few innocent civilians? try thousands. and im glad that your pompous, simple, elitist self doesnt care. Afterall, its not you, your family, or your friends who are in danger, why would you care?

nice post. im glad to understand you a bit better.

roach23

Banned

I'll take a man who received his degree from havard magna cum laude, with limited experience in politics, over a clown that i could out-debate at a local bar, any day of the week.

keep in mind, Obama was elected to the illinois state senate over 10 years ago, hes not without some experience. He is also the only one who openly stood against this war. he'd have my vote.

fair enough, but we're talking about the masses of the country. limited experience is gonna be a big knock on him and if the Dems want a legit shot at the white house, they better take that into consideration.

it was a huge blow for the democrats when guys like Mark Warner decided that they don't wanna run in '08. Though i wouldn't be surprised by a Obama/Warner or Hillary/Warner ticket.

another interesting thing of note is that a candidate hasn't made the senate to white house jump since who...kennedy??

mofome

Banned

And you want to execute the President...You should be shot!!

is his life more valuable than the ones he has taken?

:+clueless

we want anyone behind the 9/11 attacks killed, bush has done far worse but he should not be held accountable?
:+clueless

its beyond obvious that you know nothing about politcs, why even pretend to? go make a thread about bubble gum and yarn, those are topics i would guess you are more educated on.
:cheers

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

what an interesting stance to take from your safe haven in the middle of white collar america. :)
join the masses? are you saying you are an independent thinker, but those who understand the mistake that this war is, are not?

we are 'forced'? in what way are we 'forced'? we dont even belong there. your stance, imo, is laughable. we have no rules, we bomb this country from places they cannot even see, we rape and torture people in their own homes, but its not fair to us? Every one of our moves? try 1% of our moves and mistakes are made public, you think you hear about all that goes on over there? and rules? are you kidding me? what rules should they have? suppose someone invades our country and is here for years killing our citizens for no reason, would we 'abide by rules'? we have all the technology, and all the money, all the weapons, they have nothing. yes, very unfair to us.
kill a few innocent civilians? try thousands. and im glad that your pompous, simple, elitist self doesnt care. Afterall, its not you, your family, or your friends who are in danger, why would you care?

nice post. im glad to understand you a bit better.

I did not say we were forced to fight, I said we were forced to fight with one hand tied behind our back. While the enemy can car bomb us and ambush us without anyone caring, our moves are under a microscope by our own media.

While we talk frequently here, you have no idea whether or not I have friends or family that are fighting overseas. Until you know that, you cannot assume that I have no friends who are in danger.

mofome

Banned

fair enough, but we're talking about the masses of the country. limited experience is gonna be a big knock on him and if the Dems want a legit shot at the white house, they better take that into consideration.

it was a huge blow for the democrats when guys like Mark Warner decided that they don't wanna run in '08. Though i wouldn't be surprised by a Obama/Warner or Hillary/Warner ticket.

another interesting thing of note is that a candidate hasn't made the senate to white house jump since who...kennedy??

oh there will be many knocks. use of cocaine should make for a nice topic of discussion. Product of a broken home... there are many things that peope will knock. I think he will handle it well, but i dont think he can win yet. my only point was that he has been in politics a bit longer than most seem to note and his education and experience, in many walks of life, could prove beneficial. The minority population is growing and he is the son of an african man, a man who knows what its like to be bi-racial, and a man thats lived Indonesia. Hes been to catholic school, public school, and has a degree from harvard. I think he will appeal to many voters and perhaps even a large number of first time voters.

should be interesting

mofome

Banned

I did not say we were forced to fight, I said we were forced to fight with one hand tied behind our back. While the enemy can car bomb us and ambush us without anyone caring, our moves are under a microscope by our own media.

While we talk frequently here, you have no idea whether or not I have friends or family that are fighting overseas. Until you know that, you cannot assume that I have no friends who are in danger.

no no, sir, members of the army/troops are not 'civilian casualties'. Maybe you just need to read more and talk less?

They can 'car bomb' us? wow, how crazy! they have such an advantage. Here i was thinking that we, with the ability to launch multi million dollar missiles, from thousands of miles away, had some sort of advantage, guess not. We hit them from the sea, from the sky, and in their own homes. They fight with the limited amount of resouces they have. Its almost as if you are saying that they are 'cheating'. We put ourselves in a position to be attacked there, not them. we put our troops in their cities and May have upset them a bit when we killed thousands of their civilians. How would you like for them to fight? maybe they would use some of those 'weapons of mass destruction' if they actually had them. would that make you happier?

The Devil

EOG Master

The worst President this country has ever had, He has killed so many of our young kids by sending them off to Iraq for no reason.

And where is Bin Laden the man that took the towers down been over 5 years and still have not caught him.

IMPEACH THIS MORON PRESIDENT BUSH NOW!!

Dear Mr. President: Send Even MORE Troops (and you go, too!) ...from

Dear Mr. President,

Thanks for your address to the nation. It's good to know you still want to talk to us after how we behaved in November.

Listen, can I be frank? Sending in 20,000 more troops just ain't gonna do the job. That will only bring the troop level back up to what it was last year. And we were losing the war last year!

We've already had over a million troops serve some time in Iraq since 2003. Another few thousand is simply not enough to find those weapons of mass destruction! Er, I mean... bringing those responsible for 9/11 to justice! Um, scratch that.

Try this -- BRING DEMOCRACY TO THE MIDDLE EAST! YES!!!
You've got to show some courage, dude! You've got to win this one! C'mon, you got Saddam! You hung 'im high! I loved watching the video of that -- just like the old wild west! The bad guy wore black! The hangmen were as crazy as the hangee! Lynch mobs rule!!!

Look, I have to admit I feel very sorry for the predicament you're in. As Ricky Bobby said, "If you're not first, you're last." And you being humiliated in front of the whole world does NONE of us Americans any good.

Sir, listen to me. You have to send in MILLIONS of troops to Iraq, not thousands! The only way to lick this thing now is to flood Iraq with millions of us! I know that you're out of combat-ready soldiers -- so you have to look elsewhere! The only way you are going to beat a nation of 27 million -- Iraq -- is to send in at least 28 million! Here's how it would work:

The first 27 million Americans go in and kill one Iraqi each. That will quickly take care of any insurgency. The other one million of us will stay and rebuild the country. Simple.

Now, I know you're saying, where will I find 28 million Americans to go to Iraq? Here are some suggestions:

1. More than 62,000,000 Americans voted for you in the last election (the one that took place a year and half into a war we already knew we were losing). I am confident that at least a third of them would want to put their body where their vote was and sign up to volunteer. I know many of these people and, while we may disagree politically, I know that they don't believe someone else should have to go and fight their fight for them -- while they hide here in America.

2. Start a "Kill an Iraqi" Meet-Up group in cities across the country. I know this idea is so early-21st century, but I once went to a Lou Dobbs Meet-Up and, I swear, some of the best ideas happen after the third mojito. I'm sure you'll get another five million or so enlistees from this effort.

3. Send over all members of the mainstream media. After all, they were your collaborators in bringing us this war -- and many of them are already trained from having been "embedded!" If that doesn't bring the total to 28 million, then draft all viewers of the FOX News channel.

Mr. Bush, do not give up! Now is not the time to pull your punch! Don't be a weenie by sending in a few over-tired troops. Get your people behind you and YOU lead them in like a true commander in chief! Leave no conservative behind! Full speed ahead!

We promise to write. Go get 'em W! :+textinb3
Yours,
Michael Moore

WRIGLEY, MICHAEL MOORE IS AN ASSHOLE......AN ASSHOLE SO SMART HE HAS MADE MILLIONS ON COWARDS........AND THOSE WITHOUT ENOUGH BRAINS TO SEE WHERE THE TRUTH LAYS......

Anybody that wants to execute the President does not deserve the oxygen they are breathing..

mofome

Banned

Anybody that wants to execute the President does not deserve the oxygen they are breathing..

its almost of you're growing less intelligent by the minute.

:cheers

you know, georgie believes in the death penalty.

PO69

EOG Master

Shrink, NO REASON for a thread like this in the offshore forum. Stick this in the political forum.