OFF TOPIC: PRESIDENT BUSH

PO69

EOG Master
Re: OFF TOPIC: PRESIDENT BUSH

no reason for your lies to be posted in this forum either, but that doesnt stop you.

:)

MO get a hobby, NO ONE needs you around here. Why do you even hang out in a forum and you dont even wager on games?? What kind of a loser hands around a gambling forum but doesnt even bet on the games??? You are one sad case MO

mofome

Banned

MO get a hobby, NO ONE needs you around here. Why do you even hang out in a forum and you dont even wager on games?? What kind of a loser hands around a gambling forum but doesnt even bet on the games??? You are one sad case MO

hmmmmm

i remember telling you of an 800$ wager i placed at betjam this past football season and i asked you if you wanted to bet on whether or not that wager could be validated. You, choose not to. the offer still stands. :)
There are many differences b/w you and i, one being that i make fun of people based on facts, while you make things up are say them despite the fact that they are fictional.

Peolpe must need me around, it seems i teach a lesson or two a day around here.

now go make up some more things and post them. you have a nice little imagination.

PO69

EOG Master

I am not worried about bets placed 3 months ago. I know that you currently are not betting though.

If you are going to be on the forum, at least place some bets. Otherwise, you are wasting time around here

mofome

Banned

I am not worried about bets placed 3 months ago. I know that you currently are not betting though.

If you are going to be on the forum, at least place some bets. Otherwise, you are wasting time around here

you backed out of the bet, must mean that even you dont believe what you say. you always change your stories.

Opinions on the war don't matter...Congress Authorized the use of force...That is all that matters...

But many of said that they were lied to including several Republicans by the Bush administration and have aplogized to familys for what they thought they were voting on that Iraq had WMD and Saddam linked to Al Quada. Both turn out to be more Bush :+signs15-

Thank God in a latest CBS Poll 7 out of 10 American Adults dissaproved of how Bush is running this country so many have final seen the light on the Bush lies.

Rolling Stone magazine sumed it up best

As much as Bush still enjoys support from those who believe he can do no wrong, he now suffers opposition from liberals who believe he can do no right.

Many of these liberals are in the awkward position of having supported Bush in the past, while offering little coherent as an alternative to Bush's policies now.

Yet it is difficult to see how this will benefit Bush's reputation in history.
The president came to office calling himself "a uniter, not a divider" and promising to soften the acrimonious tone in Washington.

He has had two enormous opportunities to fulfill those pledges:

first, in the noisy aftermath of his controversial election in 2000, and, even more, after the attacks of September 11th, when the nation pulled behind him as it has supported no other president in living memory.

Yet under both sets of historically unprecedented circumstances, Bush has chosen to act in ways that have left the country less united and more divided.

mofome

Banned

AND SO DO I MO.........

then neither one of you (bush and yourself) should have any problem with my belief that he should be held accountable for his actions in the same manner in which he wants others to be held for their own.

The Devil

EOG Master

WRIGLEY, YOU ARE SO BIASED AND ONE SIDED YOU PROBABLY BLAME CAR ACCIDENTS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD ON BUSH.......YOU ARE THE SAME GUY THAT WOULD BE CRITICAL OF EVERY REPUBLICAN WHO VOTED FOR THE GAMING BILL, BUT WOULD VOTE FOR EVERY DEMOCRAT THAT ALSO VOTED FOR IT..........

dirty

EOG Master

But many of said that they were lied to including several Republicans by the Bush administration and have aplogized to familys for what they thought they were voting on that Iraq had WMD and Saddam linked to Al Quada. Both turn out to be more Bush :+signs15-

Thank God in a latest CBS Poll 7 out of 10 American Adults dissaproved of how Bush is running this country so many have final seen the light on the Bush lies.

Rolling Stone magazine sumed it up best

As much as Bush still enjoys support from those who believe he can do no wrong, he now suffers opposition from liberals who believe he can do no right.

Many of these liberals are in the awkward position of having supported Bush in the past, while offering little coherent as an alternative to Bush's policies now.

Yet it is difficult to see how this will benefit Bush's reputation in history.
The president came to office calling himself "a uniter, not a divider" and promising to soften the acrimonious tone in Washington.

He has had two enormous opportunities to fulfill those pledges:

first, in the noisy aftermath of his controversial election in 2000, and, even more, after the attacks of September 11th, when the nation pulled behind him as it has supported no other president in living memory.

Yet under both sets of historically unprecedented circumstances, Bush has chosen to act in ways that have left the country less united and more divided.

And what does the 7 out of 10 really matter wrigs...Not a damn thing.... He is in office for 2 more years, The Dems have not and will not do anything different, the leadership has already stated they will not impeach him and will Vote for funding of the Troops... You all were screaming for a change and nothing will.....

Amazing how many actually think a President actually Runs the Day to day of the Nation .... Congress Actually does because they have the Vote and power to override anything a PResident does.... They can even override a Veto or a Bills Signing with a 70% vote....Lets see you jump on the Dems
When nothing changes in Iraq or with anything else the next 2 years... Maybe you will wake up then, because Congress has to Authorize everything.... Yall screamed for control and now you got it... do something about it Bigshots....the ball is in the Lefts Court

WRIGLEY, YOU ARE SO BIASED AND ONE SIDED YOU PROBABLY BLAME CAR ACCIDENTS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD ON BUSH.......YOU ARE THE SAME GUY THAT WOULD BE CRITICAL OF EVERY REPUBLICAN WHO VOTED FOR THE GAMING BILL, BUT WOULD VOTE FOR EVERY DEMOCRAT THAT ALSO VOTED FOR IT..........

Right back at you Devil your one of the folks that claim Bush can do no wrong like Rolling stone pointed out..and probably 3 out of the 10 who approve of how he is doing his job.
:+signs8-3

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES!

How can you support our kids being killed in Iraq for no reason?

The Devil

EOG Master

then neither one of you (bush and yourself) should have any problem with my belief that he should be held accountable for his actions in the same manner in which he wants others to be held for their own.

MO I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE BUT IT;S TIME TO GROW UP......THE PRESIDENT HAS A JOB TO DO....HE WAS ELECTED TO THE OFFICE TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR OUR COUNTRY...YES MO OUR COUNTRY.......NOW YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN AMERICAN......BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT WAS SHOWN THE MAN WHEN HE MADE HIS DECISIONS.....DO YOU?????

VERY EASY TO MAKE ASSESSMENTS FROM NEWPAPERS........UNLESS YOU HAVE A PIPELINE THAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT..........

And what does the 7 out of 10 really matter wrigs...Not a damn thing.... He is in office for 2 more years, The Dems have not and will not do anything different, the leadership has already stated they will not impeach him and will Vote for funding of the Troops... You all were screaming for a change and nothing will.....

Amazing how many actually think a President actually Runs the Day to day of the Nation .... Congress Actually does because they have the Vote and power to override anything a PResident does.... They can even override a Veto or a Bills Signing with a 70% vote....Lets see you jump on the Dems
When nothing changes in Iraq or with anything else the next 2 years... Maybe you will wake up then, because Congress has to Authorize everything.... Yall screamed for control and now you got it... do something about it Bigshots....the ball is in the Lefts Court

And next week the US senate will pass a bipartism bill telling Bush to not send more troops to Iraq ..So we will see if your Boy George listens to congress and the American people and does not send them off to slaughter.

TO BE CONTINUED..

The Devil

EOG Master

WRIGLEY, THERE ARE ANOTHER 3,000 REASONS THAT WERE BURIED ON 9-11 BY TERRORISTS........MAYBE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, BUT SINCE WE WERE IN IRAQ THERE HAVE BEEN NO ATTACKS ON AMERICAN SOIL...........

LIKE IT OR NOT......IRAQ IS A TERRORIST HAVEN........YOU PEACE LOVING LIBS WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL ONE OF YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS GETS BLOWN UP IN A TERRORIST ATTACK........BUT I GUESS YOU FEEL SAFE IN BUMFUCK IOWA.......AND SAY SCREW THE MAJOR CITYS OF OUR COUNTRY.......

MO I DON'T KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE BUT IT;S TIME TO GROW UP......THE PRESIDENT HAS A JOB TO DO....HE WAS ELECTED TO THE OFFICE TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR OUR COUNTRY...YES MO OUR COUNTRY.......NOW YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN AMERICAN......BUT YOU HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHAT WAS SHOWN THE MAN WHEN HE MADE HIS DECISIONS.....DO YOU?????

VERY EASY TO MAKE ASSESSMENTS FROM NEWPAPERS........UNLESS YOU HAVE A PIPELINE THAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT..........

I know next week senators sent to Washington by the american people will tell him not to send more troops to Iraq.

Lets see if he listens

Have a nice day!:smokesmal

dirty

EOG Master

does not matter if he listens or not wrigs...You show more every minute you know nothing of how this country operates.... Congress can damn sure override him at any time...they can cut funding off and they can rescind the powers they gave him to Use force....Will they do it....HELL NO!!!! Quit screaming at Bush and scream a little bit at the people that matter...Your Senators and House Reps..... It is called checks and Balances and Congress Still has the power to hold the President in Check..... have they done it Wrigs????? Will they do it Wrigs???? They can have all the Bipartisan Bullshit committees they want.... It does not mean a damn thing....What Members of Both Houses of Congress Vote is what matters....

mofome

Banned

dont make me laugh at you, TheDevil. You need to be much less ignorant as to whats actually going on, it seems as if you would support bush no matter what he does, how nice.
The president does have a job to do, but he does not have the right to take innocent lives under false pretenses. I do know that he was never shown weapons of 'mass destruction'. :) I know he has lied, i know hes not any more intelligent than most people on eog.com, and i know that he is responsible for the deaths of Thousands of people. he has killedwithout just cause, he should be held accountable. He is no better than any terrorist that we are going after. Its too funny that we call it 'terrorism' when we're attacked, but its war when we do the same.
wake up, sport.

dirty

EOG Master

MO you don't know any of those things...They are Assumptions based on the Facts and Information you have... That does not make them right. They are still your opinions because you are assuming you are correct...

dont make me laugh at you, TheDevil. You need to be much less ignorant as to whats actually going on, it seems as if you would support bush no matter what he does, how nice.
The president does have a job to do, but he does not have the right to take innocent lives under false pretenses. I do know that he was never shown weapons of 'mass destruction'. :) I know he has lied, i know hes not any more intelligent than most people on eog.com, and i know that he is responsible for the deaths of Thousands of people. he has killedwithout just cause, he should be held accountable. He is no better than any terrorist that we are going after. Its too funny that we call it 'terrorism' when we're attacked, but its war when we do the same.
wake up, sport.

:cheers
Sums it up well mofo

Iraq never threaten the united states and we went to war with them
still wonder why were there

mofome

Banned

WRIGLEY, THERE ARE ANOTHER 3,000 REASONS THAT WERE BURIED ON 9-11 BY TERRORISTS........MAYBE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, BUT SINCE WE WERE IN IRAQ THERE HAVE BEEN NO ATTACKS ON AMERICAN SOIL...........

LIKE IT OR NOT......IRAQ IS A TERRORIST HAVEN........YOU PEACE LOVING LIBS WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL ONE OF YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS GETS BLOWN UP IN A TERRORIST ATTACK........BUT I GUESS YOU FEEL SAFE IN BUMFUCK IOWA.......AND SAY SCREW THE MAJOR CITYS OF OUR COUNTRY.......

i know you are not an idiot, but you arent proving it to those that may not know any better.
We were attacked, yep, just like we attack others. and incase you hadnt noticed, there are more terrorists in Iraq now then their were before we invaded them.

what about the families and people dying in Iraq? Many innocent lives, but they dont matter to you, do they? you're not real bright. one might call you a bit of a hypocrite.

in other news, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11,

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..Round up the usual suspects..!!

Pissed at life; blame the u.s. president..

Dubya is the 3rd or 4th best u.s. president of all time; and if you think things are bad now; wait until hillary gets in there..!!!..>>

you ain't seen nothing yet..!!!

"these are, the good old days!!!"

jmho

gl

:cocktail :+whipping

The Devil

EOG Master

wake up, sport.

MOFO, WHAT MADE YOU A GENIUS???? WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THE REASONS WE WENT THERE WERE FALSE PRETENSES???? ARE YOU AN INSIDER, DID YOU HAVE THE SAME INFO THAT HE HAD WHEN WE WENT IN????? I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU MO...THE ANSWER IS NO......

PROBLEM WITH YOU MO IS YOU THINK FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE SMARTER THEN EVERY POSTER AT EOG......TRUTH IS YOU ARE NOT.....SAME AS YOUR MISCONCEPTION OF TENNESSEE FOOTBALL.......YOU TALK BUT SAY LITTLE........WHILE YOU LAUGH AT ME...I LAUGH LOUDER AT YOU......

mofome

Banned

..Round up the usual suspects..!!

Pissed at life; blame the u.s. president..

Dubya is the 3rd or 4th best u.s. president of all time; and if you think things are bad now; wait until hillary gets in there..!!!..>>

you ain't seen nothing yet..!!!

"these are, the good old days!!!"

jmho

gl

:cocktail :+whipping

im quite happy actually. your statement is more an indictment on your own well being than that of others.

The Devil

EOG Master

i know you are not an idiot, but you arent proving it to those that may not know any better.
We were attacked, yep, just like we attack others. and incase you hadnt noticed, there are more terrorists in Iraq now then their were before we invaded them.

what about the families and people dying in Iraq? Many innocent lives, but they dont matter to you, do they? you're not real bright. one might call you a bit of a hypocrite.

in other news, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11,

AND WE WILL ERADICATE THEM THERE MOFO, BUT NOT ON OUR SOIL, ON THEIRS.......DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS OR GRAND PARENTS WORRIED ABOUT HOW MANY JAPANESE TRUMAN KILLED WITH OUR ATOMIC BOMBS??? I DOUBT IT???

IF YOU THINK IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11....WE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY SADDAM FILTERED TO THEM WILL WE........

mofome

Banned

MOFO, WHAT MADE YOU A GENIUS???? WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THE REASONS WE WENT THERE WERE FALSE PRETENSES???? ARE YOU AN INSIDER, DID YOU HAVE THE SAME INFO THAT HE HAD WHEN WE WENT IN????? I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU MO...THE ANSWER IS NO......

PROBLEM WITH YOU MO IS YOU THINK FOR SOME REASON YOU ARE SMARTER THEN EVERY POSTER AT EOG......TRUTH IS YOU ARE NOT.....SAME AS YOUR MISCONCEPTION OF TENNESSEE FOOTBALL.......YOU TALK BUT SAY LITTLE........WHILE YOU LAUGH AT ME...I LAUGH LOUDER AT YOU......

What makes me a genius? Good genetics i suppose.

incase you were just born last night, allow me to fill you in on a few things. We live in a society where you are innocent until 'proven guilty'. It is not our duty, and certainly not my duty, to prove Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and did not have weapons of 'mass destruction', it is our duty to be 100% sure before we KILL people, but we obviously were not. We have zero proof that they had anything and everything seems to indicate that they did not. you, sport, dont know anything and have no insider information. So, while im going on what we DO KNOW, you are basing your believes on what you 'hope' to be true.

Tennessee football? what are you talking about? I like the vols? are you suggesting that i do now know the program well? I talk but say little? hmmm, thats why i present more facts than anyone here when 'debating' sports issues, i know more about what schools have put players in the NFL, what schools recruit the best, the roster make up of each team, and i had fla +260 over OSU. there is no person who would honestly state that they dont think i know about sports, you're just in a pathetic state of mind b/c you are in over your head. you're simply not intelligent enough to stick to truth and that leaves you looking like the idiot you are.

mlb
nfl
ncaab
ncaaf

i know more about each sport than you and we can have a demonstration if you like. You talk, back it up. its clowns like yourself that say something but cannot prove anything. your statements cannot be validated, they are just empty words. prove otherwise, sweetie.

mofome

Banned

AND WE WILL ERADICATE THEM THERE MOFO, BUT NOT ON OUR SOIL, ON THEIRS.......DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS OR GRAND PARENTS WORRIED ABOUT HOW MANY JAPANESE TRUMAN KILLED WITH OUR ATOMIC BOMBS??? I DOUBT IT???

IF YOU THINK IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9-11....WE WILL NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY SADDAM FILTERED TO THEM WILL WE........

yes, i would verture to guess that they did worry about how many innocent lives we took. are you proud of our 'atomic bombs'?

and, so you know, your comparison is so weak it makes me chuckle at you. We knew who attacked us at Pearl harbor, we have no evidence that suggests Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Your problem is you are too hard headed to think outside of your little box, which is why you will never learn. You will support bush no matter what and you will say iraq had something to do with 9/11 despite zero proof that they did. you speak of facts, but you base your beliefs on none. Look at you here, you've incriminated iraq on another count just incase nothing is ever proven.
you're like a rep doc mercer.

The Devil

EOG Master

What makes me a genius? Good genetics i suppose.

incase you were just born last night, allow me to fill you in on a few things. We live in a society where you are innocent until 'proven guilty'. It is not our duty, and certainly not my duty, to prove Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 and did not have weapons of 'mass destruction', it is our duty to be 100% sure before we KILL people, but we obviously were not. We have zero proof that they had anything and everything seems to indicate that they did not. you, sport, dont know anything and have no insider information. So, while im going on what we DO KNOW, you are basing your believes on what you 'hope' to be true.

Tennessee football? what are you talking about? I like the vols? are you suggesting that i do now know the program well? I talk but say little? hmmm, thats why i present more facts than anyone here when 'debating' sports issues, i know more about what schools have put players in the NFL, what schools recruit the best, the roster make up of each team, and i had fla +260 over OSU. there is no person who would honestly state that they dont think i know about sports, you'e just in a pathetic state of mind b/c you are in over your head. you're simply not intelligent enough to stick to truth and that leaves you looking like the idiot you are.

mlb
nfl
ncaab
ncaaf

i know more about each sport than you and we can have a demonstration if you like. You talk,back it up. its clowns like yourself that say something but cannot prove anything. your statements cannot be vaidated, they are just empty words. prove otherwise, sweetie.

MO, YOU HAVE PROVED NOTHING OTHER THEN YOU DON'T SLEEP AND TRY TO BAFFLE POSTERS WITH MORE POSTS AT A RAPID PACE.......I WILL GIVE YOU THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY AN EXCELLENT TYPIST........GOOD GENES??? IF YOU HAD THEM YOU WOULD BE TALLER....LMAO.......

ALL YOU HAVE PROVEN IS YOU READ NEWSPAPERS.....MY STAEMENTS CAN'T BE VALIDATED?? WHAT HAVE YOU SAID THAT CAN BE????

AND ONE LAST THING MO.......WHILE WE ARE CHATTING........IF YOU WANT SOME TRUTH, I DON'T WANT TO SEE INNOCENT IRAQUI'S DIE.....BUT I WOULD RATHER THEY PERISH THEN WE HAVE ANOTHER 9-11 HERE.....

WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER IF WE HAVE TO HAVE ONE OR THE OTHER????

MAYBE WE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS, BUT I HARBOR A LOT OF GRUDGES......AND I ABHOR ANYONE THAT TALKS BAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY OR MY PRESIDENT, REGARDLESS OF PARTY.......MY HEART ALWAYS WEARS THE SAME COLORS...RED, WHITE AND BLUE.......AND AS LONG AS I CAN WALK...I WILL DEFEND MY COUNTRY.......

"OUR COUNTRY, IN HER INTERCORSE WITH OTHER NATIONS, MAY SHE ALWAYS BE RIGHT, BUT RIGHT OR WRONG MY COUNTRY"

STEPHEN DECATEUR.............

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --George W. Bush, interview with CBS News' Katie Couric, Sept. 6, 2006

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

<b>Rosie O’Donnell Calls for the Impeachment of President Bush</b>

ABC’s Rosie O’Donnell called for the impeachment of President George W. Bush on Wednesday’s coffee klatch, “The View”:

Someone I believe should call for the impeachment of George Bush to let the world know…I’ll tell you why. Listen…I think we should do it so the world knows that the nation is not standing behind this president’s choices, that the nation, a democracy, feels differently than the man who was leading as if it were a dictatorship, and that we represent this country. He does not lead as a monarch.

<b>IRAQ</b>

What Bush said: "President George W. Bush will try to rally Americans behind his new Iraq plan on Tuesday in a State of the Union speech." White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove said Bush will challenge Congress to put up its own plan if it does not like his "new way forward."

What you need to know: President Bush's strategy of escalation was tried this summer in Baghdad and failed. His recycled plan isolates him from Congress, the American public, top military leaders, and key international allies.

ESCALATION HAS BEEN TRIED AND FAILED: During the last six months, the United States has increased -- or "surged" -- the number of American troops in Baghdad by 12,000, yet the violence and deaths of Americans and Iraqis has climbed alarmingly, averaging 960 a week since the latest troop increase.

This past summer, Bush announced a major effort to secure Baghdad, stating at a news conference that thousands of U.S.-led coalition troops would be moved into the city. As a result, violence intensified throughout the country, and U.S. deaths in Iraq spiked. Bush later acknowledged "our operations to secure Baghdad have encountered greater resistance. ... I'm not satisfied." House Armed Services Committee Chairman Ike Skelton (D-MO) said, "This last summer there was a troop increase that really did no good in my opinion whatsoever."

BUSH STANDS IN ISOLATION: Sen. John Warner (R-VA), an influential conservative on military affairs, offered a resolution that opposes President Bush's escalation plan. "Combined with near-unanimous Democratic opposition to Bush's war policy, the Republican stands show a broad bipartisan lack of confidence in the president's course." Nearly seventy percent of Americans say they oppose Bush's escalation.

Top military leaders, including former Gen. Colin Powell, the current Joint Chiefs, and Gen. John Abizaid, have expressed their opposition to putting more U.S. troops on the ground.

Bush's key international ally, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, has said he will not join the escalation. The president's strategy goes against the recommendations of the recently-released Iraq Study Group. One Bush administration official admitted that the escalation plan is "more of a political decision than a military one."

AN ALTERNATIVE PLAN EXISTS -- STRATEGIC REDEPLOYMENT: Despite Bush's claim that progressives don't have their own plan, the Center for American Progress has had a responsible Iraq strategy for over a year that calls for comprehensive strategic redeployment.

The strategy calls for reducing U.S. troops to 60,000 in six months and to zero in eighteen months, while redeploying troops to Afghanistan, Kuwait, and the Persian Gulf to contain the threat of global terror networks. The plan also calls for engaging in diplomacy to resolve the conflict within Iraq by convening a Geneva Peace Conference, establishing a Gulf Security initiative to deal with the aftermath of U.S. redeployment from Iraq, and putting Iraq's reconstruction back on track with targeted international funds. The American public and the Iraqi public supports phased withdrawal.

The Devil

EOG Master

VERY GOOD KEN.......MAYBE WE SHOULD USE THAT FAT DYKE AS A ROLE MODEL FOR ALL OUR CHILDREN...........

mofome

Banned

MO, YOU HAVE PROVED NOTHING OTHER THEN YOU DON'T SLEEP AND TRY TO BAFFLE POSTERS WITH MORE POSTS AT A RAPID PACE.......I WILL GIVE YOU THAT YOU ARE PROBABLY AN EXCELLENT TYPIST........GOOD GENES??? IF YOU HAD THEM YOU WOULD BE TALLER....LMAO.......

ALL YOU HAVE PROVEN IS YOU READ NEWSPAPERS.....MY STAEMENTS CAN'T BE VALIDATED?? WHAT HAVE YOU SAID THAT CAN BE????

AND ONE LAST THING MO.......WHILE WE ARE CHATTING........IF YOU WANT SOME TRUTH, I DON'T WANT TO SEE INNOCENT IRAQUI'S DIE.....BUT I WOULD RATHER THEY PERISH THEN WE HAVE ANOTHER 9-11 HERE.....

WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER IF WE HAVE TO HAVE ONE OR THE OTHER????

MAYBE WE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS, BUT I HARBOR A LOT OF GRUDGES......AND I ABHOR ANYONE THAT TALKS BAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY OR MY PRESIDENT, REGARDLESS OF PARTY.......MY HEART ALWAYS WEARS THE SAME COLORS...RED, WHITE AND BLUE.......AND AS LONG AS I CAN WALK...I WILL DEFEND MY COUNTRY.......

"OUR COUNTRY, IN HER INTERCORSE WITH OTHER NATIONS, MAY SHE ALWAYS BE RIGHT, BUT RIGHT OR WRONG MY COUNTRY"

STEPHEN DECATEUR.............

if i had them i would be taller? 6 ft seems fine with me. I wouldnt delve too much into ones appearance, chubs. The day i have trouble getting ladies will be the same day you wake up with an IQ over 19; dont hold your breath.

what can i said that can be validated? well, that no one has proven iraq had anything to do with 9/11 and no one has shown that we found any 'weapons of mass desctruction', hows that for starters?

yes, im as red, white and blue as can be, i just wish our president was the same. I can support a man i did not vote for, but i cannot respect one who lacks concern for the lives of others. This is a 'man' who dodged the draft by joining the national guard (where he did not serve honorably) and then he sends that very unit to war. He has zero integrity, zero national integrity. If i had the choice of 3 thousand americans dying or 3 thousand people from another counrty, i would have to choose to save the lives here. At the same time, a civilian of that other country would rather have 3 thousand americans die than 3 thousand of his own, and i cannot hold my own wants over that of an equally innocent and free man that happened to be born somewhere else. You, the devil, did not do anything to become an american, you were just born here. you are not better than any innocent man or woman that was born in iraq or any country. We are fortunate to have been born here, but we are not better than anyone else, nor are our lives more valuable. What happened here on 9/11 was a tragedy, but its no more tragic than whats going on right now in Iraq. mothers, brothers, sisters, godfathers and so on are dying every day in iraq and for what? they only get one life, just as we do, and we take those lives for what? for fucking what? you cant tell me, and netiher can anyone else. People are our 'brothers' not just 'americans'. if you think someone is better or has more right to live b/c their parents fucked in america, you're wrong.

Last edited:

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,Sans-Serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,Sans-Serif]Make no mistake about it ~ the 800 lb Gorilla looming over Bush is his continued insistence to link his illegal and incredibly costly occupation of Iraq with the world wide war on terror. This will not only eventually destroy his legacy but will crush the Republicans in 2008 : Allen L Roland [/FONT]

The Devil

EOG Master

if i had them i would be taller? 6 ft seems fine with me. I wouldnt delve too much into ones appearance, chubs. The day i have trouble getting ladies will be the same day you wake up with an IQ over 19; dont hold your breath.

SEND ME YOUR PICTURE WHEN YOU ARE 61 KID........WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WAS 6-3 160..........LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AT 61...........

From Letterman last night

<TABLE id=tt-td-today cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/latenight/lateshow/images/top_ten/bg_tt_listing.gif)" vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=408 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>Top Ten Ways George W. Bush Can Boost His Popularity</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top align=right> Top Ten </TD><TD vAlign=bottom align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- end service wrapper table --></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD></TR><TR><TD style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/latenight/lateshow/images/top_ten/bg_tt_listing2.gif)" vAlign=top align=left><!-- start cycled listing --><TABLE id=tt-td-listing cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Hang Saddam again</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Improve focus by removing Playstation 3 from Oval Office</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Develop steamy "Will they or won't they?" relationship with Nancy Pelosi</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Make people believe there's a waffle shortage; then when people see waffles in the supermarket, he'll be a hero!</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Turn weekly radio address into wacky morning zoo</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Redecorate Oval Office to look like the set of "The View"-- People love "The View"!</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Resign</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Covene blue ribbon panel to find out what the hell is wrong with Paula Abdul</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Nail a heavyset intern</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left></TD><TD vAlign=center align=left>Deploy 20,000 troops to put underpants on Britney Spears</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

mofo, I do respect your passion, when I was younger I was much the same way. But please explain to me why someone that does not agree with your views immediately is of low intelligence? Thats a bit narrow minded, dont you think?

mofome

Banned

SEND ME YOUR PICTURE WHEN YOU ARE 61 KID........WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE I WAS 6-3 160..........LETS SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AT 61...........

haha i havent been 160 since i was about 16.
6ft 212/215 right now.

i actually thought you looked sharp, if i thought otherwise i would have made a joke prior to your slighting me. I just had to reply with something; something sarcatic, and something that painted myself to be superior in relation to our discussion. Brad pitt could come on and say something about genetics, i would have something for him too.
:+textinb3

its not as if i could just say, thats true, i stink.
:cocktail

things are always fun with you, Devil. this time you came at me a bit more than usual, so i had to fight back with a bit more gusto.

The Devil

EOG Master

MOFO, I ENJOY YOUR BANTER.........IT'S OK....I KNOW YOU ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM TENNESSEE'S FOOTBALL SEASON........AND LOOK TO LET OFF STEAM........

BUT THEY WILL PROBABLY BE NO BETTER NEXT YEAR........