What would be the best way to use $200 in free slot machine credits?

I have my own thoughts on this but wanted others.

First off, I figure it's best to play Video Poker if the $200 in credits can be used on that. If not, I figure it's best to play the lowest denomination machines for the max (3 or 5 coins, whatever it is) so that way it spreads out the risk a lot. Even though lower denomination machines supposedly pay less than the higher ones, I don't think an extra few percent really helps in this short amount of pulls.

Basically, I am looking for the goal being blowing through the $200 in credits and grinding out $100-150 in real money. Not looking to break the bank seems best.

Thoughts?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: What would be the best way to use $200 in free slot machine credits?

One two-coin spin on a $100 slot machine...

One two-coin spin on a $100 slot machine...

I seriously have to say that thought crossed my mind first! The higher denomination machines supposedly pay back a higher percentage. And it's not like I'll ever have an excuse to normally do something like that. Heck, even I hit one cherry on it, that's probably a few hundred.

But I figure trying to convert the $200 in credits to like $100 in real money is a lower risk, better chance of reward, way to go. I still have a week or so to decide.

dirty

EOG Master

I would say at the .25 Cent Wheel of Fortune Machine...those badboys pay out and you get a good chance on your return when you spin the wheel...easy to get bigger payoffs

I would say at the .25 Cent Wheel of Fortune Machine...those badboys pay out and you get a good chance on your return when you spin the wheel...easy to get bigger payoffs

Yeah dirty, I've seen those Wheel of Fortune machines. It's fun when the bonus spin comes up and you have to figure after 250+ pulls, there would be several of them coming up.

dirty

EOG Master

You play for the max ever time... I have won over $500 bucks several times on those....Not alot, but if you are wanting a good shot on good return I believe those machines are it....as they pay more...and you can find the ones with the Progressive Jackpot as well and you may get lucky and hit for a few grand even if you don't get the whole enchilada

You play for the max ever time... I have won over $500 bucks several times on those....Not alot, but if you are wanting a good shot on good return I believe those machines are it....as they pay more...and you can find the ones with the Progressive Jackpot as well and you may get lucky and hit for a few grand even if you don't get the whole enchilada

$500 is a good hit on those machines. I think I won 250 quarters once but I have seen people hit for more.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

I love playing the dollar Wheel of Fortune machine. A guy left the machine next to me so I played it and right away I hit a spin for $500. The guy who left it happened to see it. He must have felt like shit. Also hit some other smaller spins on that session as well! This was at Club Cal Neva in Reno Nevada. That was a fun day.

I love playing the dollar Wheel of Fortune machine. A guy left the machine next to me so I played it and right away I hit a spin for $500. The guy who left it happened to see it. He must have felt like shit. Also hit some other smaller spins on that session as well! This was at Club Cal Neva in Reno Nevada. That was a fun day.

That's a nice story, Reno!

:+signs8-3

PO69

EOG Master

Well first of all, since you are not looking for a huge win, make sure and play machines OTHER than Wheel of Fortune. Play machines that DO NOT have big jackpot winners. Play the ones where an additional coin played DOESNT win more than double what a single coin pays. Those are the best machines with the BEST ROI for your $200.

Play the $1 machines and I guess play $2.00 a pull

Well first of all, since you are not looking for a huge win, make sure and play machines OTHER than Wheel of Fortune. Play machines that DO NOT have big jackpot winners. Play the ones where an additional coin played DOESNT win more than double what a single coin pays. Those are the best machines with the BEST ROI for your $200.

Play the $1 machines and I guess play $2.00 a pull

This makes sense if that is the route I choose to go. To look for shorter but more certain to happen payouts and avoiding ones with progressive jackpots seems right. Because no matter what, a percentage of money put in is going toward the progressive jackpot and 250 pulls is too small to realistically hit one of the big jackpots.

But if I decide to take more of a risk, Wheel of Fortune machines may not be a bad option.

PO69

EOG Master

Doing what I said above using dollars, you should be able to receive AT LEAST $150 back after spinning 100 times at a $1.00 a spin. The minumum should be around $130 with no real maximum, but an expected nice win of around $450.

Doing what I said above using dollars, you should be able to receive AT LEAST $150 back after spinning 100 times at a $1.00 a spin. The minumum should be around $130 with no real maximum, but an expected nice win of around $450.

I could see it working out like that. If I play conservative, I'd hope to get at least $100 out of it and preferably $150.

And part of me would really like to give two $100 coins a shot on one pull. It will all depend how I feel next weekend when the coupon is good.

PO69

EOG Master

I have played the $100 slots before. But I wouldnt play 2 coins in one pull.

I would play 2 spins of $100 each and you may get at least ANY BAR which pays 5 coins in one of the two spins. that would be $500

I have played the $100 slots before. But I wouldnt play 2 coins in one pull.

I would play 2 spins of $100 each and you may get at least ANY BAR which pays 5 coins in one of the two spins. that would be $500

That's some good info. I'll have to check out the pay tables.