Lieber proves liberals have totally lost it.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">wants to propose bill in cali where spanking is illegal.
parents go to jail for spanking their kids..

seriously...this one takes the cake.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Re: Lieber proves liberals have totally lost it.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">another liberal nutjob on the loose.

whats next...don't punish criminals...oh wait they are trying that too i forgot.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You should know all about nutcases since you think Bush has a Halo around
his Head

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

one odd assemblywoman proposes a strange bill and you condemn all liberals. that would be like me taking the recent foley, haggard, o reilly incidents and saying all conservatives are perverts. one person doesn't define a party.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Pro-choice?

You get the choice wheather or not to bring a child into this world (abortion) but when you do you dont have the choice to disipline em or not

WTF

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hey goph

whats good for the goose is good for the gander buddy.

see the left do it on here all the time..

this person just defines my overall point.

yeah i guess cub to a demo it is ok to kill an innocent unborn but in order to help teach the one you keep right from wrong they don't want you to spank it.
they would rather it grow to be a degenerate and my taxes pay for it to live 45 years in jail cause if he kills 27 innocent people in a rage we cant put him to death.

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">hey goph

whats good for the goose is good for the gander buddy.

see the left do it on here all the time..

this person just defines my overall point.

yeah i guess cub to a demo it is ok to kill an innocent unborn but in order to help teach the one you keep right from wrong they don't want you to spank it.
they would rather it grow to be a degenerate and my taxes pay for it to live 45 years in jail cause if he kills 27 innocent people in a rage we cant put him to death.

i didn't think that i did that (at least not much), generalize a small incident and judge a whole group by it.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">c</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
my apologies goph i lumped you in with ynot and doc and co.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Yea, man. The country's doing just great with the republicans in charge. Fuck the liberals!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">well frank
all is good with me and my family..

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Don't really know what's up with your family but do know there are thousands of other famlies mourning the death of a child long before their time and they will never be able to say "all is good with me and my family." Then there's the fact the national purse has been bled dry as we are in hock for ever to the chinese. But you just make sure not to be concerned for anyone else so you can continue to say "all is good.............."

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Frank, my family will always come first period...
if you don't like that tough.
sure people have lost loved ones in Iraq, guess what over 3000 families lost loved ones on 9/11....do you feel for them...
99% of the people that are serving in Iraq are serving because they volunteered for service to serve their country and PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND IN ESSENCE MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

people like you desecrate their memories with you anti American bullshit that you spew from your mouth...you are doc mercer jr and will not be happy until we are speaking chinese.

by the way do some research..if we called in all debt owed to us and and other countries called in our debts we would be way up just so you know.

try learning facts before you put bs on the web.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Frank, my family will always come first period...
if you don't like that tough.
sure people have lost loved ones in Iraq, guess what over 3000 families lost loved ones on 9/11....do you feel for them...
99% of the people that are serving in Iraq are serving because they volunteered for service to serve their country and PROTECT OUR RIGHTS AND IN ESSENCE MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

people like you desecrate their memories with you anti American bullshit that you spew from your mouth...you are doc mercer jr and will not be happy until we are speaking chinese.

by the way do some research..if we called in all debt owed to us and and other countries called in our debts we would be way up just so you know.

try learning facts before you put bs on the web.

None of you bush apoligists, thankfully for all of us, an endangered species, are ever right about anything. What's up with that?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
TELL YOU WHAT FRANK

HOW ABOUT YOU TRY PROVING WHAT YOU HAVE SAID.

SHOW ME HOW WE ARE INDEBTED TO ANYONE TRUELY..

you cant.

dirty

EOG Master

HE can't prove anything KTB... just more slanderous rambling and BS....Nothing he says is of substance.... Duh duh Duh....go drink some more beer and bash some Tree Huggers...duh duh duh :doh1

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

HE can't prove anything KTB... just more slanderous rambling and BS....Nothing he says is of substance.... Duh duh Duh....go drink some more beer and bash some Tree Huggers...duh duh duh :doh1

You guys can't bash Hagel as a liberal. You guys need some new material to deal with fact the bush supporters are an endangered species. As Lincoln said, "You can't fool all the people all the time."

dirty

EOG Master

WTF are you talking about Frank... you just pull shit out of the air...who here has said a Damn word about Hagel but you.... you are the one making a deal out of it... in all honesty I try not to read your 3rd grade psycho babble

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

WTF are you talking about Frank... you just pull shit out of the air...who here has said a Damn word about Hagel but you.... you are the one making a deal out of it... in all honesty I try not to read your 3rd grade psycho babble

No genius, my point about Hagel is that when a stalwart decorated war vet and republican to the core guy like Senator Hagel tells his fellow repubs to quit hiding and comes out powerfully against bush and his war plans, I'd thought you mighjt have noticed. Maybe you are too busy to see how your wall of illusion is falling apart on you. Turn on the news and see what hagel is saying to congress, to his fellow repubs, to us all.

dirty

EOG Master

Frank that is your problem...you listen to the news....

What hagel does has no bearing on me, my beliefs, and who I will vote for next election....Can you get that thru your head.. Same as for everyone else.... Does not matter

YOu are the one that makes it a big deal because you assume every republican or conservative is for the war.... That is the left and your problem...you generalize... and don't deal with Reality....There have been Many republicans who have spoken out against the war... you just hop onto ones coat tails cause he is on the Nightly News....LMFAO