CASCADE NOT ONLY HAS -105 THEY ALSO HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT LINES.

rainbow

EOG Master
-105 is not the only BARGAIN they have, I?m talking about ALOT of different lines COMPARED to the other books, if you are a MIDDLER or a SCALPER this book is MUST to have, LENNY is VERY good people...

helmut

EOG Member
Re: CASCADE NOT ONLY HAS -105 THEY ALSO HAVE ALOT OF DIFFERENT LINES.

what difference doesd it make when we cant log into our accounts to make any wagers?

rainbow

EOG Master

what difference doesd it make when we cant log into our accounts to make any wagers?
Maybe they are having problems since they switched software, but I?m sure sooner or later it will be ok...

munson15

I want winners...

What's their address? I'd like to have a look-see. Thanks

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks Dirty, sounds like you had quite the time at the Bash, and I've always admired your half-clothed "logo", how do you put those up?

I've never used them. If rainbow says they are good, they must be. I really liked pinnacle. I'm a pocket change gambler at the moment with all this shit going down. I feel comfortable with 5dimes . Bestlinesports seems alright if you are a small change kind of guy.

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Haven't played there before, is it that 'good'?

rainbow

EOG Master

I've never used them. If rainbow says they are good, they must be. I really liked pinnacle. I'm a pocket change gambler at the moment with all this shit going down. I feel comfortable with 5dimes . Bestlinesports seems alright if you are a small change kind of guy.
THE MAIN THING IS THEY PAY, BUT THEIR LINES ARE SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN ANY BOOK YOU PLAY AT, TRY THEM YOU WILL LIKE THEM...

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

THEY PAY, AND THEIR LINES ARE SO DIFFERENT COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE BOOKS...

compared to what books

I have seem some differences so far nothing major

example suns total was a point higher the other night

but I am telling all of the posters -If you do not have at least 1 reduced juice outfit

your a fool

rainbow

EOG Master

compared to what books

but I am telling all of the posters -If you do not have at least 1 reduced juice outfit

your a fool
YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THEIR LINES MORE OFTEN, THE WORLD CLOSED DUKE 6.5 LAST NIGHT THEY CLOSED 7 AND IF YOU ARE A MIDDLER THEY CLOSED SOUTH ALABAMA 6.5 THE WORLD CLOSED 7 AND THE LINE OPENED SOUTH ALABAMA 11.5 THATS JUST ONE MIDDLE, THESE HALF OF POINTS ARE LARGE WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO LAY -105 THIS BOOK IS PUTTING UP MORE DIFFERENT LINES THAN ANYBODY RIGHT NOW, WEDNESDAY NIGHT THEY HAD SOME GAMES A FULL POINT DIFFERENT, SATURDAY WILL BE THE BEST DAY, YOU PROBABLY WANT BE ABLE TO COUNT HOW MANY DIFFERENT LINES THEY HAVE COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY, DEFINTELY A MUST BOOK TO HAVE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A SCALPER OR A MIDDLER, SOMETIMES THEM HALF OF POINTS CAN BE BRUTAL...

rainbow

EOG Master

compared to what books

your a fool
A HALF OF POINT DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY AND LAYING -105 IS HUMONGOUS...

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

My experience at Cascade was a good one. Met Lenny in CR. Hope you guys enjoy the offerings.

roach23

Banned

Rainbow tell your buddies at cascade to stick with the new policy of overnight lines. And totals for all college hoops games. And more things to bet on.

But to switch back to the old software. This new software SUCKS!!!! If they paid a lot of money to switch to this one they really got ripped off.

johnnyfortune

EOG Member

For what its worth. Cascade has been in buisiness for a very long time, they have always paid me fast with a smile, offer 105 pricing as well as non don best clone #s and the owner is a classy guy. . For me its an absolute no brainer to play there and i highly reccomend them. to any 1 that isnt playing there. good luck yall.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

A HALF OF POINT DIFFERENCE COMPARED TO THE REST OF THE INDUSTRY AND LAYING -105 IS HUMONGOUS...

I agree when I lose it lessens the pain

this is something I tell all of my friends when they bet baseball
the difference between the sucker line and the dime line

they look at me like I have 3 heads