I need help from the community

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Re: I need help from the community

it still gets slow for me at times. too often i suppose

i also liked it when the lost of who is online was in alphabetical order (minor i know)

YEAH ITS SLOW SOMETIMES!

ID LOVE TO SEE MORE FUNNY PICTURES LIKE GENERAL AND PEYTON ICESKATING:houra :cheers

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Bring back the poker forum and generally support poker more.

UBetData

EOG Senior Member

General. With all respect, you've asked this question before and many requested a change, etc. and nothing was ever done. Why keep asking the same question. One that I can remember from the top of my head was additional forums and nothing was added.

In my opinion. If you're going to ask for help, at least do one of them.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

General. With all respect, you've asked this question before and many requested a change, etc. and nothing was ever done. Why keep asking the same question. One that I can remember from the top of my head was additional forums and nothing was added.

In my opinion. If you're going to ask for help, at least do one of them.

I know what you mean, I am sorry, too.

We need to be reminded and in as freshly n timely manner as possible. Times are a changing fast.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

get contest folders that are no longer active out of contests as soon as the contest is over, graded and paid up.

REquire (encourage) all your sponsors to have one contact who is posting on the site often.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

get contest folders that are no longer active out of contests as soon as the contest is over, graded and paid up.

REquire (encourage) all your sponsors to have one contact who is posting on the site often.

i like that idea for awhile it was cluttered in the contest room:+excited-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

the SAME THING i have said across the street and here COUNTLESS TIMES

a PM function where i can send a PM to someone here instead of the usual crap we have to jump thru to do so

there has NEVER been ONE SOLID REASON we can't have this

NOT ONE

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

a PM function where i can send a PM to someone here instead of the usual crap we have to jump thru to do so

NOT ONE

I like that idea Winky, but the current technology used to support this site is barely hacking it now. That would be an added strain.

who's online in alphabetical order is great, but when it's showing 4,000 people online, both users and guests it is very server intensive.

You can't really have your cake and eat it too right now with the problems eog is having with server load.

If you have alphabetical order, it just slows the server down that much more.

I THINK WE SHOULS SET UP A FORUM THAT FEATURES ME...SHAWN GOTTI! AND HAVE 24 LIVE LINK WEB CAM! SO YOU GUYS SEE ME 24 HOURS A DAY!:cocktail :cheers

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

General, heres a thought that may be a little out of left field. But have you ever thought of having a Code of Conduct Policy in writing on the site? Almost all of the people here are very respectful of each other, but there are a few that like to disrespect other posters. Having a Code of Conduct with guidelines may help that. Of course, it would also add an additional responsibility to the Mods by being forced to enforce it.

General, heres a thought that may be a little out of left field. But have you ever thought of having a Code of Conduct Policy in writing on the site? Almost all of the people here are very respectful of each other, but there are a few that like to disrespect other posters. Having a Code of Conduct with guidelines may help that. Of course, it would also add an additional responsibility to the Mods by being forced to enforce it.

R U FUCKING SERIOUS? CODE OF CONDUCT?CODE OF CONDUCT UR NOSE UP MY ASS!! ONE OF THE REASONS I LOVE THIS SITE IS THAT THE MODS LET YOU SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

LOOK NICK...IM SURE YOUR A GOOD GUY! AND IM A GOOD GUY TOO! BUT SOMETIMES..I LIKE TO GET REAL FUCKED UP AND DO POST SOME FUCKED UP SHIT!!!

I MEAN IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO POST ALL PROPER AND SHIT, THEN JOIN A FUCKING CHURCH FORUM!

I MEAN FUCK!!!! LAST I CHECKED...THIS WAS A GOD DAMN FUCKING GAMBLING FORUM!:cheers CODE OF CONDUCT?:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

R U FUCKING SERIOUS? CODE OF CONDUCT?CODE OF CONDUCT UR NOSE UP MY ASS!! ONE OF THE REASONS I LOVE THIS SITE IS THAT THE MODS LET YOU SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT!

LOOK NICK...IM SURE YOUR A GOOD GUY! AND IM A GOOD GUY TOO! BUT SOMETIMES..I LIKE TO GET REAL FUCKED UP AND DO POST SOME FUCKED UP SHIT!!!

I MEAN IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO POST ALL PROPER AND SHIT, THEN JOIN A FUCKING CHURCH FORUM!

I MEAN FUCK!!!! LAST I CHECKED...THIS WAS A GOD DAMN FUCKING GAMBLING FORUM!:cheers CODE OF CONDUCT?:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

Yes Shawn I am serious. And for the record, I have no problems with you except for the whole toe sucking thing. I am not talking about your above post, what I am talking about is the few times posters come in and hijack other posters threads. Or, for instance, the number of chances Doc got before he went on hiatus. Most of his posts aimed at other posters were uncalled for. Im not talking about you getting drunk and asking for Bucs' baseball record for 2006. Common respect for individual posters is all.

NickPappagiorgio<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_590385", true); </SCRIPT> ..........WELL HELL! IVE ALWAYS TO LIVE BY THE CONCEPT OF ......TO EACH HIS OWN! SO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A CODE OF CONDUCT, THATS WORKS 4 YOU! BUT....IF THERE WERE A CODE OF CONDUCT...ID PROBABLY HAVE BEEN BARRED LONG AGO! AS I SAID...ONE OF THINGS I LOVE BOUT THIS PLACE IS THAT THEY LET POST WHATEVER I WANT! NO MATTER HOW FUCKED UP IT MAY BE!:+excited-

AS FOR DOC MERCER.... HE REALLY DIDNT GIVE ME A LOTTA TROUBLE, IM GUESSING MOST OF HIS POSTS WERE IN THE POLITICAL FORUM! I AINT REAL BIG ON POLITICS.BUT IT SEEMS MOST R GLAD HES GONE!:cheers

NickPappagiorgio<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_590385", true); </SCRIPT> .......PAPPY ALWAYS TOLD ME.......SON, DONT KNOCK IT TILL YOU TRY IT! SO I SUGGEST YOU FIND YOU SOME SWEET TOES AND SUCK THE HELL OUTTA THEM!:cheers SOME GUYS LIKE TITTYS...SOME GUYS LIKE ASSES....SHAWN GOTTI LOVE HIM SOME TOES!!!:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

NOT ONE

Yes there is a good reason and we have stated it winky dink....:houra:houra:houra

It is hard enough to keep the touts from coming in and spamming the board to hell with their picks sites etc....It would be damn near impossible with a PM system unless the Mods could read everyone of them and then what is the purpose

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

No way would u be gone man, you dont offend anyone. Again, except for the whole toe thing. Having fun and ball busting is a big part of ths place.

:cheers

The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_590408", true); </SCRIPT> ..................:cheers SHAWN GOTTI LOVE HIM SO TOES LIKE YOU LOVE NASCAR:cheers :+excited-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I got no problem Shawn. Sexuality is a WIDE OPEN topic to me.