Bettors Unite---Boycott Super Bowl

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
The best way for gamblers to protest the bullshit the Government imposed on internet gambling is to tune out!!

I am not going to watch the Big Game at my favorite Titty bar. I will look at the box score.

Screw You Frist.

And a big Screw You to the NFL for co-sponsoring the bill.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Bettors Unite---Boycott Super Bowl

the superbowl is filled with stars not the average joe that bets $100 on the MNF game

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated

my form of protest was to cancel my "sports packages" at direct tv and explain to the customer service rep why i did. considering how rupport murdoch would probably sell his mother for $10, i figure if enough did it,
the talking heads at fox news would be ranting and raving for legalized gambling.

my form of protest was to cancel my "sports packages" at direct tv and explain to the customer service rep why i did. considering how rupport murdoch would probably sell his mother for $10, i figure if enough did it,
the talking heads at fox news would be ranting and raving for legalized gambling.

EXCELLENT IDEA!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I was planning on doing that already as the price for the NFL has gotten a little steep the last few years. But this is as good of a reason as any to do it.

Yeah right, they'll really miss gamblers watching. Ratings mean nothing they get them come hell or high water. What fans should do to protest is exactly what these folks are doing, stop spending money on the sports. Stop buying tickets, stop buying advertiser products, stop buying TV packages.

I always thought if a team's fans really thought they were getting the screw in anything why not organize a massive boycott of a preseason game. I mean would you really miss it? But seeing a stadium with less than 5% capacity would blow people away and get noticed.

The Devil

EOG Master

WELL I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG, NO BET ON THE GAME.....NO INTEREST IN THE GAME.......

THE MORE THEY TIGHTEN THE SCREWS, THE MORE VIEWERS THEY WILL LOSE...........I THINK THERE MAY BE A SIGNIFICANT DROP IN NFL VIEWERS NEXT YEAR.......

Come on Devil, do you really think betting on the games is going to dry up or disappear? As sure as there will be an NFL season next year I am equally certain about the same amount of money will be riding on the games through whatever outlets people have.

The Devil

EOG Master

Come on Devil, do you really think betting on the games is going to dry up or disappear? As sure as there will be an NFL season next year I am equally certain about the same amount of money will be riding on the games through whatever outlets people have.

NOT DISAPPEAR BILL, NO WAY...........BUT I WON'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE A LARGE DRYING UP FACTOR............SURE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE BOOKMAKERS, BUT THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING HERE IN THE U.S. IT MAY START GETTING HARDER TO FIND THE OUTS..........