OT: Hot or not Sarah Silverman

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: OT: Hot or not Sarah Silverman

HOT

as down-to-earth as it gets and seems like a really coll person - sorta like a guy trapped in a woman's body and someone who can be "one of the guys" - and that is HOT

JeffR

EOG Senior Member

Watched the premiere of her show last night on the Comedy Channel. I thought it was dumb and juvenile, which may make it cable hit, but not my cup of tea.... I'll stick with Curb Your Enthusiasm, and The War at Home....

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Watched the premiere of her show last night on the Comedy Channel. I thought it was dumb and juvenile, which may make it cable hit, but not my cup of tea.... I'll stick with Curb Your Enthusiasm, and The War at Home....

The show sucked but like Winky said she seems to have a cool persona.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

All you guys are too funny, I'm willing to bet TONS of money that the majority of yall have NEVER fucked a girl as hot as her.......Get real!!!! Fucking POSERS!!!!!!!!

Hitdogg

d ray

EOG Dedicated

Hot...by the way I believe that's also Jimmy Kimmel's girlfriend.

Great hair. Beautiful teeth [both very important]

Nice brown eyes. Keeps herself in good shape. Decent set of boobs!!

Good career and has a sense of humor!!

SHE SOUNDS GREAT TO ME!!!

ps!! i hear she takes some meds [to help her moods] and likes all kinds of sexual positions according to a Howard Stern interview!! Those are both a plus!!

Katie

EOG Master

Great hair. Beautiful teeth [both very important]

Nice brown eyes. Keeps herself in good shape. Decent set of boobs!!

Good career and has a sense of humor!!

SHE SOUNDS GREAT TO ME!!!

ps!! i hear she takes some meds [to help her moods] and likes all kinds of sexual positions according to a Howard Stern interview!! Those are both a plus!!

tony, you would make a great case study!!!!! :)

roach23

Banned

Because she is. So ethnics play a part for you Roach in deciding if a chick is hot?

:+clueless

i'm from south jersey. the way she looks and talks reminds me of too many of my friends mothers. and when they get old age doesn't help them one bit.

and the rest of you idiots...just cause some says a chick isn't hot doesn't mean we wouldn't hit it. The question was hot or not. she's not hot.

if the question was would you hit it, then someone would be lying if they said no. but a chick with more back and arm hair than me isn't hot.

The Devil

EOG Master

SORRY LAWRENCE, SHE IS WAY TOO OLD FOR YOU, SHE ISN'T A TEENAGER.................

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

i'll put some pigtails on her and a schoolgirl outfit and try and fool myself lol

The Devil

EOG Master

DAMN LAWRENCE, NOW YOU'RE STARTING TO IMPRESS THIS OLD GUY............

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

yeah...and i'll help her with some algebra homework..yeah that's sexy