BODOG slow payouts for anyone else?

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated
Requested a payout by courier check 3 days ago and haven't even gotten a tracking number yet like they said.... basically, they haven't even sent it yet...

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: BODOG slow payouts for anyone else?

Requested regular check 2 weeks ago they said up to 10 days. I dont have anything yet but i dont think theres a reason to panic. Bodog is a good book and Ayre has DEEP Pockets.

dawgbh

EOG Addicted

My friend has been waiting for check by courier since Monday January 22nd. Bodog is in the middle of moving from Costa Rica to Antigua so maybe that is holding things up somewhat.

dawgbh

EOG Addicted

They have an office in Vancouver but their main shop is in Costa Rica. They are moving from there to Antigua at the moment though.

I wouldn't say panic, but Bodog is usually very quick with payouts. Something might be up :+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

I would guess that Bodog is fine....all books run into some problems now..

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, but I didn't find it very cool that they lied to me. Knowing alot of books are having problems with payouts I specifically asked them if they are having payout problems BEFORE I funded.. They said no and listed all of the options... So, I funded.. A week later go to make a withdrawl and they say they are backlogged and their only options are checks. Probably take 5-7 days.. They say I'd get a tracking number. 5 days later, I have no tracking number and I was just told it hasn't even been sent yet..

I have no problem with banking problems right now because I understand the situation. But don't lie to me when I ask you point blank before I deposit. That was bush league. They just wanted my deposit... I'll be staying away from BODOG for awhile until they get other banking options... Have received payouts from smaller shittier books already in the days that BODOG is still stalling me...

Hal01

EOG Veteran

Received my WU from Bodog yesterday, 12 days after my request.:doh1

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Congrats bud... I would advise avoiding these guys until they get new processors...

I am pretty sure my money is safe there but when other books can payout faster no reason to be at the DOG...

stump

EOG Veteran

I requested a payout on Monday, called today for a tracking number and was told it would probably not happen until Tuesday of next week, due to the high volume. I am getting the same story from several books. Although Skybook and Heritage had payments to me in 2 days. It's ironic that some books are forward thinking enough to have options in place and then you have books like Cascade wth terrible customer service and are giving me one bullshit story after another.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I recieved my payout today....

A little longer than expected but its here and right now thats all that matters.

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

I have requested 3 pay outs from Royal in the last 10 days. Two of them were processed within 24 hours. The other was within 48 hours. With all the slow pays Royal has had over the years they seem to be the quickest to pay out right now.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

8 days and still counting... no check, no tracking number.. They told me on friday morning that FEDEX had it already and should be a day or two. Called today and they backtracked on that statement and said the average wait time is 10 business days... new lie everyday... Told them I'm no longer a customer unless they get new payment options...

Catsfan

EOG Enthusiast

Skybook had my money ready for pick up yesterday within 6 hours.