GUARANTEED 100% PROP WINNER

Ned

EOG Veteran
Bodog has a prop on Billy Joel singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl. The time is set for 1 minute and 44 seconds with a limit of $300.00 on any prop wager. he sang the Anthem before the 2000 World Series at Yankee Stadium. Time was 1:38 seconds. They are offering the over as a sucker bet for +140!!! This is free money! Here is the proof. This is Billy Joel @ Yankee Stadium. Time it your self 1:38.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=C7qnMitnDSY

This is free as free gets

ENJOY YOUR $$$$$$$ LOCK CITY!

Boxer

EOG Senior Member
Re: GUARANTEED 100% PROP WINNER

not sure about that, super bowl is a much bigger event plus we are at war. could he extend the song with more emotions involved? you are flirting with 2 seconds here.

THis Has to be one of the dumbest props I have ever seen in my life of gambling,LOL

Boxer

EOG Senior Member

sorry 6 seconds but still crazy prop to bet. hope you win

Ned

EOG Veteran

I would never use the word crazy with something that is sure to put money in your pocket, and it actually is 7 seconds. Just look at it this way, it is like betting a teaser with even odds!

Ned

EOG Veteran

That's why people lose. You will be sweating the game, while I'm going to be comfortably watching it, with my bet cashed! I have 7 seconds of cushion for this. It is like taking INDY as PK or CHI plus 14 even odds. Wake up and make money! remember it isn't the type of bet you win or lose, it is about the odds of winning! There isn't a better chance in the entire SB. If you need comfort, bet the side of your choosing. I'll invest on the highest percentage play there is. You gamble, I invest. Good luck on your side wager.

Jim Rome was talking about this yesterday. He thinks the Over is a sure thing as far as non-sensical prop bets go. Still you have to wonder if Billy Joel is being paid off to keep it under.

Boxer

EOG Senior Member

That's why people lose. You will be sweating the game, while I'm going to be comfortably watching it, with my bet cashed! I have 7 seconds of cushion for this. It is like taking INDY as PK or CHI plus 14 even odds. Wake up and make money! remember it isn't the type of bet you win or lose, it is about the odds of winning! There isn't a better chance in the entire SB. If you need comfort, bet the side of your choosing. I'll invest on the highest percentage play there is. You gamble, I invest. Good luck on your side wager.

LOL, at least you can handicapp a game, How do you Cap this. Did you talk to him??? Will his High Notes be a bit longer because of the Super Bowl,LOL. will his short notes be evn shorter?? how long will he pause after ( for the land and of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pause, crowd screams ) then he continues. ( and the home of the braveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. or wil it be a short braveeeeeee )

Ned

EOG Veteran

What your forgetting is he did this to a crowd of 55,000 at Yankee Stadium, much the same as you would cap a game, you'd look at past results wouldn't you. The crowd screams before it's over, and the song ends. Nothing is 100% guaranteed, so I'll concede that, but I'm on it, and just thought I'd throw it up here for anyone that decided to follow, be your own judge, and best wishes on anything you play...except the over on this!

Boxer

EOG Senior Member

my question is will you be holdong a stop watch LOL, and who is to say what the exact time is. the book may say it ended at 1.45? will their be an official time of the Anthem posted?

Ned

EOG Veteran

Thanks General. Very relaxing Superbowl for me, wasn't even close, I had my money before the game even started. Congrats to all the Colt backers!

Ned

EOG Veteran

It was the exact same as the Yankee Stadium version 1:37 sec.