I MISS GOOD SOUTHERN ROCK!!

Cobbler

EOG Addicted
Re: I MISS GOOD SOUTHERN ROCK!!

XM Radio Tony...you gotta get it. There's a channel called X-Country that plays that style of music; I never turn the channel unless one of my games is on the radio.

panther

EOG Dedicated

tony

lynard skynard and 38 special

formed the new

lynard skynard

your spelling

you may be rubbing elbows with this band soon

how do you feel about bob segar???

panther

Cobbler

EOG Addicted

Blackfoot has their own show on XM:

Saturdays - 8 PM ET

Spend your Saturday night with Charlie Hargrett of Blackfoot, the legendary Southern rock band, as he hosts Smoke Stack on X Country - XM 12.

Every Saturday night, he plays four hours of his favorite old and new Southern rock and rockin' country tunes from legends like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Allman Brothers, and the Charlie Daniels Band, plus X Country favorites like Cross Canadian Ragweed, Shooter Jennings, Webb Wilder, and Reckless Kelly.

mr fury!! no doubt all are great!! i couldn't find any good molly hatchet videos or marshall tucker band!!

panther!!!!! bob segar is my most favorite of all time!!! but he's from michigan!! lol!!!:houra

Love em all, including Seger, I live in the south, but was born and raised in the north

Katie

EOG Master

did you mention the allman brothers? segar is still good even if not southern!!!! :)

Four Horsemen. This is from 1991. Its a cross of southern rock and AC/DC. Enjoy

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCgB5LWlWm8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZCgB5LWlWm8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

panther

EOG Dedicated

2 bands

I have access to

reduced priced headliners

maybe middies

panther

EOG Dedicated

spider john

you tell her

spider got tangled in the black web that he spund

What exactly delineates "Southern Rock" from just rock?

Geography? Confederate flags? More pickup trucks in the parking lot? Untuned instruments?

panther

EOG Dedicated

doing alot of it in my blues thread

we will be doing some shows this summer

let you know who is playing when

Ill have passes for you tickets for your freinds