What would you rather have???

mofome

Banned
a 5 star commit to your favorite NCAAF team?
or get some dome from a pretty good looking lady?
:+clueless

head: :cheers

5 star recruit commits to the vols:

August West

Rambler
Re: What would you rather have???

I would take an Eagles Super Bowl win over a foursome with 3 playboy playmates.

mofome

Banned

I would take an Eagles Super Bowl win over a foursome with 3 playboy playmates.

August west, you know i like you a lot, but please, lets try to compare the sexual aspect to something that could actually happen.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

a 5 star commit to your favorite NCAAF team?
or get some dome from a pretty good looking lady?

head: :cheers

5 star recruit commits to the vols:

don't have a fave NCAAF team - so this one is easy

in august west's situation and since denver has already won 2 - gimme:

Lauren Michelle Hill
Karen McDougal
Dona Speir (I had her in my P.E. class my Jr Year of H.S. and you have NO CLUE how many times I...I...I...I think we know where I am going here - while thinking about her and her UNREAL 16-year-old body in class every day in Dolfin shorts and a tank top and the body of a WOMAN - even at that age - she looks like shit now with all of the partying, drugs and alcohol aging her very fast but when she was 16 - HOLY COW!)

Come on, who cares about recruits? Winning titles is something else. Just like the draft, some highly regarded kids work out and some throw ins end up being stars. You can't get too excited about getting some highly regarded recruit signed up until he gets it done on the field so option 2 is definitely the choice here.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Sorry Mo i am a true capitalist or a WHORE only like teams when i make moneyand college is really tuff for a store to beat so. give me the real whore!!

janus

EOG Dedicated

don't have a fave NCAAF team - so this one is easy

in august west's situation and since denver has already won 2 - gimme:

Lauren Michelle Hill
Karen McDougal
Dona Speir (I had her in my P.E. class my Jr Year of H.S. and you have NO CLUE how many times I...I...I...I think we know where I am going here - while thinking about her and her UNREAL 16-year-old body in class every day in Dolfin shorts and a tank top and the body of a WOMAN - even at that age - she looks like shit now with all of the partying, drugs and alcohol aging her very fast but when she was 16 - HOLY COW!)

wow... that sidetrip down the alley could only have been influenced by budweiser or beantownjim.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Dome from the lady. Because that happens a whole lot less than OSU getting a 5 star. Now that I think about it neither is happening right now.

:( :(

mofome

Banned

Come on, who cares about recruits? Winning titles is something else. Just like the draft, some highly regarded kids work out and some throw ins end up being stars. You can't get too excited about getting some highly regarded recruit signed up until he gets it done on the field so option 2 is definitely the choice here.

uh, i believe lots of peolpe care about recruits. i am one. :+excited-

when your team is coached by phil fulmer, the only chance you have at a title (and not to get killed by great teams in the SEC) is to out talent teams. we lost our 3 top WRs but we have a lot coming back at other spots. without 5 star juco WR (Oneal) 5 star prep WR (Vinson) and a few other highly regarded recruits, we would have a groupd of WR that couldnt start for De La Salle.
:(

If i had recieved dome from the girl before then maybe i could choose choice A. But most girls arent that good and you just have to finish up by whackin on her face anyway.

Hell, the vols have not had great success with keeping their top recruits even on capmus. Last year we booted off 5 star DE raymond henderson (who transfered to Minnesota) and just a month ago we kicked off the former #1 DB in the country, D Morely. But national signing day ranks up there for me.
March Madness
NCAAF opening day
Christmas
Bowl Season
MLB opening day
Veterans day (not joking)
Signing Day
Super Bowl
NFL Draft

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

Sorry Mo i am a true capitalist or a WHORE only like teams when i make moneyand college is really tuff for a store to beat so. give me the real whore!!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

honesty is the best policy

head

i guess no one else is pumped about signing day.

mofome

Banned

mofome

Banned

Dome from the lady. Because that happens a whole lot less than OSU getting a 5 star. Now that I think about it neither is happening right now.

:( :(

but in real life, Eugene Clifford is a 5 star player. maybe not by rivals, but ive seen him as a 5 and most people think he will be playing on sundays. not next year though since OSU plays on Saturdays. I think.

:cocktail