EOG Dedicated
Re: jojo what do you think of tomorrows card

I like this one @ 3am:

A. Kudryavtseva +210 @ the greek

I like this one @ 3am:

A. Kudryavtseva +210 @ the greek
Awwwwwwwwwwww..He even got it spelled right:houra

I am on Rodionova succa<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>201</TD><TD width=300>Anastassia Rodionova </TD><TD width=65>+210 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

stl can beat xu?
bc
gtown
wvu
fla
????

sa in the nba
ind over 204

whats doin for u jojojojo?

:+clueless
sa -4
unc ml
sa -4
indi o
fla -7
wvu ml
gtown ml

easy par wins?
Have not looked at college slat yet..So my opin is pooh pooh..I may blindly follow you with NC....

My focus is in SOCCER....I am going with SPAIN against der Englanders

mofome

Banned

Awwwwwwwwwwww..He even got it spelled right:houra

I am on Rodionova succa<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 width=620 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width=55>201</TD><TD width=300>Anastassia Rodionova </TD><TD width=65>+210 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yes, but its not simply a copy and paste. dont be too impressed, law cant fool me.

btw, he got it spelled 'correctly'. dont be scared of your adverbs josephjosephrexumus.

mofome

Banned

Have not looked at college slat yet..So my opin is pooh pooh..I may blindly follow you with NC....

My focus is in SOCCER....I am going with SPAIN against der Englanders

that par, save maybe indi over, is cash money.

you hear it here 4th.

napoleon

EOG Veteran

Speaking of Jojo....man, how hot is that singer Jojo. I'd be all over her.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: UWinSports</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>UWinSports
Mortal LOCK King
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 02-07-07 07:05 AM
Viewing Thread jojo what do you think of tomorrows card @ 07:05 AM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:eye:

mofome

Banned

stl can beat xu?

sa in the nba
ind over 204

whats doin for u jojojojo?

:+clueless
sa -4
unc ml
sa -4
indi o
fla -7
wvu ml
gtown ml

easy par wins?

wv shoots 25% at home to lose it

:rolleyes:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

mo - i need a winner for Thursday; can you work on it ?

mofome

Banned

mo - i need a winner for Thursday; can you work on it ?

i would do some work and, for you, give you a play that has a 99% certainty of coming in a winner. I leave the 1% chance so i can come in and have some success with a late reverse jinx if needed. if you call a game 100% prior to its start, the reverse jinx gods will only think you are mocking them.

Im in love..Do dat ting yo do and get me more..get me more...get me more...get me more

mofome

Banned

let me know if you become in need of anything more.

:+excited-

mofome

Banned

indeed.

in the NBA, young oscar, i must say that New Orl looks quite nice.
in NCAAB Stanford and ND look like nice doggies arf arf. Northern Iowa i do believe will pound the doggie piss out of Drake and who doesnt like getting 7 points with last years NCAA sweet heart, GMU?

but, if i must select one pressure packed pick for my former MD pal to wager his hard earned money on so that he can finally get that cock pump his wife has been begging him to get, i, oscar, will select stanford +5.5 points.

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

thanks mo, such a pal..you can borrow the cockpump when i'm done with it (assuming we can make some $$ tonight)

mofome

Banned

thanks mo, such a pal..you can borrow the cockpump when i'm done with it (assuming we can make some $$ tonight)

no use to me. the good thing about having a small doink, smaller strokes which, in turn, leaves me well rested for more rounds of fun.

but, im a 'glass is half full' kinda guy.

mofome

Banned

blow an early 9 point lead
score 39 points in 39 minutes
from a top 25 team. i figured WSU scores around 60 and all is well, stan should get 55, they run a decent offense with goods on the outside and the lopez boys inside. 60% from the line and 33% from the field later, i was wrong.

:hung

and tomorrow is worse, Ivy league hoops.

------------
i started this when is said wsu had 49 points...they may near 60 with the fouls shots. unfortunate that wsu had 49 with 2 minutes left and standford was blown out.