SOME PEOPLE NEED TO REALLY REALIZE THIS.

rainbow

EOG Master
ITS NOT PEACHES AND CREAME LIKE IT ONCE WAS IN THIS INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW, DOWN GRADING ALL THESE BOOKS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THE PROCESSING IS NOT LIKE IT ONCE WAS, I WISH SOME OF YOU WOULD TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF AND TRY WEARING THE BOOKS SHOES AND SEE HOW IT FEELS ON YOUR FEET, ITS REAL TOUGH THESE DAYS, SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY WAS SAYING HOW ONE BOOK SENT OUT MONEY AND THEY RECEIVED IT REAL FAST, IT DOESN?T WORK LIKE THAT FOR ALL THE BOOKS, THE FIRST THING SOME PEOPLE THINK WHEN THEY DONT GET IT ON TIME IS THE WORST ABOUT THAT BOOK, IF YOU ARE SCARED OF THE BOOK YOU ARE DEALING WITH MOVE ON TO ANOTHER BOOK THAT YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE WITH, BUT THESE DAYS ARE NOT LIKE THEY ONCE WERE, DONT MAKE IT ANY WORST THAN IT ALREADY IS, I WOULD THINK EVERY SINGLE BOOK IS DOING THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN DO THESE DAYS, WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK Of SOMETHING THAT MOST HAVE NO CONTROL OVER?

BetPot

EOG Addicted
Re: SOME PEOPLE NEED TO REALLY REALIZE THIS.

Exactly, now it's very annoying when someone comes around and cries about their slow payment. just wait and stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise just don't play!! i mean if you are that broke, why even gamble ????

rainbow

EOG Master

Exactly, now it's very annoying when someone comes around and cries about their slow payment. just wait and stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! otherwise just don't play!! i mean if you are that broke, why even gamble ????
EXACTLY...

rainbow

EOG Master

I WAS TALKING TO THIS GUY THE OTHER DAY, AND HE WAS TELLING ME HE CAN?T BELIEVE HOW MANY CRY BABIES THEY HAVE IN THIS INDUSTRY, I ASKED HIM WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT AND HE SAID IF A PLAYER IS BETTING A BOOK AND HE WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE HIS MONEY WITHIN 7-10 WORKING DAYS, INSTEAD OF CALLING THE BOOK AND ASKING THEM WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THE DELAY, INSTEAD THEY GO RUNNING STRAIGHT TO THE FORUM AND START DOWN GRADING THAT BOOK, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF IT WAS A PROBLEM, REAL SIMPLE CALL AND GET A TRACKING NUMBER, NO THAT SOUNDS TOO EASY TO GO CALL THE BOOK AND GET A TRACKING NUMBER, WHY MAKE THINGS WORST THAN WHAT THEY ALREADY ARE FOR BOOKS, REAL SIMPLE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT BOOK GO ELSEWHERE, ALL THESE BOOK OWNERS ARE ALL GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES RIGHT NOW, AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN DO WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED...

janus

EOG Dedicated

I WAS TALKING TO THIS GUY THE OTHER DAY, AND HE WAS TELLING ME HE CAN?T BELIEVE HOW MANY CRY BABIES THEY HAVE IN THIS INDUSTRY, I ASKED HIM WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT AND HE SAID IF A PLAYER IS BETTING A BOOK AND HE WAS SUPPOSE TO RECEIVE HIS MONEY WITHIN 7-10 WORKING DAYS, INSTEAD OF CALLING THE BOOK AND ASKING THEM WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH THE DELAY, INSTEAD THEY GO RUNNING STRAIGHT TO THE FORUM AND START DOWN GRADING THAT BOOK, WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IF IT WAS A PROBLEM, REAL SIMPLE CALL AND GET A TRACKING NUMBER, NO THAT SOUNDS TOO EASY TO GO CALL THE BOOK AND GET A TRACKING NUMBER, WHY MAKE THINGS WORST THAN WHAT THEY ALREADY ARE FOR BOOKS, REAL SIMPLE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT BOOK GO ELSEWHERE, ALL THESE BOOK OWNERS ARE ALL GOING THROUGH HARD TIMES RIGHT NOW, AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY POSSIBLY CAN DO WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED...

there's a guy who just posted about a betus no-pay... probably a little early to call that, but to the point: they dont process payouts (or have anyone there who can intelligently discuss payouts) monday thru wednesday?? i would not call that "doing the best they possibly can", and this isnt an isolated case.

i agree that players should be more tolerant of unavoidable delays, sure... but for a book to thoughtlessly continue to provide shit communication & customer service in a market where everyone is already on edge is foolish.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I agree with Janus. I had a problem with BODOG where I got a payment after 15 days. I would have had no problem if they told me straight up it will be arpund 2 weeks. They basically lied to me about 3 or 4 times just to put me off. Kept telling me it will be the next day, then the next day, and so on... Not to mention they said they had no payout issues when I first funded a week earlier. If they were honest right away I would have had zero problems....

rainbow

EOG Master

I agree with Janus. I had a problem with BODOG where I got a payment after 15 days. I would have had no problem if they told me straight up it will be arpund 2 weeks. They basically lied to me about 3 or 4 times just to put me off. Kept telling me it will be the next day, then the next day, and so on... Not to mention they said they had no payout issues when I first funded a week earlier. If they were honest right away I would have had zero problems....
BODOG IS A VERY HONEST BOOK, MAYBE WHEN THEY KEPT TELLING YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT DAY THEY WERE WORKING ON IT, THEY AND EVERY OTHER BOOK IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN POSSIBLY DO THESE DAYS, WHY DONT YOU TRY WEARING THEIR SHOES? ITS ALOT HARDER THAN IT MAY SEEM TO BE, TRUST ME THEY ARE A VERY HONEST BOOK, THEY PAY PEOPLE IF THEY WIN...

Most books are definatly doing their best to get $ in and $ out of the doors. They're also doing their best to find new payment processors. Patience is a virtue for sure now to do w/ this industry. It'll get worse before it gets better.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

yeah, I said from the very beginning that I knew BODOG would pay me. But if their payouts take over 2 weeks and other books can get westernunion/moneygrams the next day, I am going to play at those books. I'm just going to wait till bodog can get a few new processors and get their payout issue cleared up. I think they were working on it that is why they kept saying next day. But I found it annoying that they had no idea. How do you not know when someone will get paid? They hadn't even sent my money to fedex yet. Finally they told me they can only print 300 checks a day. So, that meant they had a backlog of about 4500 checks before mine??? Find that hard to believe.

janus

EOG Dedicated

BODOG IS A VERY HONEST BOOK, MAYBE WHEN THEY KEPT TELLING YOU IT WAS GOING TO BE THE NEXT DAY THEY WERE WORKING ON IT, THEY AND EVERY OTHER BOOK IS DOING THE BEST THEY CAN POSSIBLY DO THESE DAYS, WHY DONT YOU TRY WEARING THEIR SHOES? ITS ALOT HARDER THAN IT MAY SEEM TO BE, TRUST ME THEY ARE A VERY HONEST BOOK, THEY PAY PEOPLE IF THEY WIN...

jesus, lol.

honest my ass. i advise anyone who believes bodog is honest to pick up your phone right now, call bodog & ask them if they deal dual lines -- 1 set for "advertising" at donbest (etc) and another set for you to get switched to after you've made a wager or two. they will say no, we never deal dual lines. you can put irrefutable evidence in front of them and they will never admit it even though everyone already knows. sure, bodog pays its players but once again rainbow, quit exaggerating and saying they are "honest" and that all books are doing the very best they possibly can to keep players informed.

if i wore a books shoes, which is another way of saying IF I WAS A BUSINESS OWNER WHERE CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAYED A ROLE, i might just feel obligated to contact players and let them know when something i told them before turns out to be bullshit instead of just blowing it off and making the players keep calling me back every single goddamned day for another helping of "tell 'em anything to get 'em off the phone".

IT IS 100% BULLSHIT if a book charges 60 or 90 dollars for a 500 dollar payout. They are not doing as much as they can do.

PUT A STAMP ON AN ENVELOPE AND SEND THE DAMN CHECK REGULAR MAIL FOR FREE!!!

munson15

I want winners...

Shawn, it's never a bad time for a "Goodfellas" reference!:cheers

rainbow

EOG Master

jesus, lol.

honest my ass. i advise anyone who believes bodog is honest to pick up your phone right now, call bodog & ask them if they deal dual lines -- 1 set for "advertising" at donbest (etc) and another set for you to get switched to after you've made a wager or two. they will say no, we never deal dual lines. you can put irrefutable evidence in front of them and they will never admit it even though everyone already knows. sure, bodog pays its players but once again rainbow, quit exaggerating and saying they are "honest" and that all books are doing the very best they possibly can to keep players informed.

if i wore a books shoes, which is another way of saying IF I WAS A BUSINESS OWNER WHERE CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAYED A ROLE, i might just feel obligated to contact players and let them know when something i told them before turns out to be bullshit instead of just blowing it off and making the players keep calling me back every single goddamned day for another helping of "tell 'em anything to get 'em off the phone".
THATS WHY WE ALL HAVE A CHOICE TO CHOOSE WHATEVER BOOK THAT WE WISH, BUT AS FAR AS THEM NOT PAYING PEOPLE, NOT TRUE AT ALL, THEY PAY, EVERY BOOK IS HAVING PROBLEMS THESE DAYS...

rainbow

EOG Master

SOME PEOPLE THINK THATS ALL A BOOK HAS TO DO IS PUSH A BUTTON AND THE MONEY IS IN THEIR MAILBOX INSTANTLY, ITS JUST SO MANY PEOPLE THAT JUST DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

When I have outs that are considered "small" paying out 10 times faster then the self proclaimed biggest book.. to me, that's a problem...

rainbow

EOG Master

IT IS 100% BULLSHIT if a book charges 60 or 90 dollars for a 500 dollar payout. They are not doing as much as they can do.

YOU WOULDN?T KNOW THAT UNLESS YOU WERE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE IF THEY ARE REALLY TRYING OR ITS ALL BULL SHIT, TRUST ME I?VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR AVERY LONGTIME, I?VE BEEN DOWN PRACTICALLY EVERY STREET YOU CAN GO DOWN, I KNOW THIS BUSINESS BACKWARDS AND FRONTWARDS AND I WILL GO OUT ON A LIMB AND SAY EVERY BOOK IS DOING AS MUCH AS THEY CAN DO ABOUT THE PROCESSING THESE DAYS, THEY CAN?T JUST TURN ON A LIGHT AND IT HAPPENS THAT SIMPLE, SOME BOOKS ARE HAVING MORE PROBLEMS THAN OTHER BOOKS, WHATS SO HARD TO BELIEVE ABOUT THIS, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT MOVE TO ANOTHER BOOK, THATS REAL SIMPLE...

janus

EOG Dedicated

SOME PEOPLE THINK THATS ALL A BOOK HAS TO DO IS PUSH A BUTTON AND THE MONEY IS IN THEIR MAILBOX INSTANTLY, ITS JUST SO MANY PEOPLE THAT JUST DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...

i know for certain any book can push a button that sends me an email explaining why they cant push a button and send me the money i pushed a button to send them. yet they don't, and that's weak.

rainbow

EOG Master

When I have outs that are considered "small" paying out 10 times faster then the self proclaimed biggest book.. to me, that's a problem...
I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM 100%, ITS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT MOST BOOKS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS GETTING THE MONEY OUT ON TIME TO THE PLAYERS, BUT TRUST ME THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN POSSIBLY DO...

rainbow

EOG Master

i know for certain any book can push a button that sends me an email explaining why they cant push a button and send me the money i pushed a button to send them. yet they don't, and that's weak.
IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE REALLY GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND, WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT? REAL SIMPLE I?M OUT OF THIS PLACE, I?M TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, NO HARM NO HURT...

JC

EOG Veteran

You know absolutely nothing about offshore or international banking. Books don't have US dollar checking accounts that they can just write checks from. (Unless they have US Bank accounts in the states.) They have to pay for each check, and those prices have gone up substantially.

janus

EOG Dedicated

IF YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE REALLY GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND, WHY ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT? REAL SIMPLE I?M OUT OF THIS PLACE, I?M TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE, NO HARM NO HURT...

ah yes, in comes the (as you say, REAL SIMPLE) role of a forum where posters write about their experiences & let each other know when they are dealing with books that don't communicate & have shit customer service & give players the runaround so everybody doesnt have to make the same mistake.

REAL SIMPLE: if you are a book and you dont want to get written up as a slowpay/no-pay on a forum, pay your players or keep them informed as to why you can't pay them yet.

rainbow

EOG Master

ah yes, in comes the (as you say, REAL SIMPLE) role of a forum where posters write about their experiences & let each other know when they are dealing with books that don't communicate & have shit customer service & give players the runaround so everybody doesnt have to make the same mistake.

REAL SIMPLE: if you are a book and you dont want to get written up as a slowpay/no-pay on a forum, pay your players or keep them informed as to why you can't pay them yet.
WELL I GUESS YOU WILL BE WRITING ON THE FORUM ABOUT PRACTICALLY EVERY BOOK IN THE INDUSTRY FOR SLOW PAYING, BECAUSE PRACTICALLY ALL ARE HAVING PROBLEMS PROCESSING THE MONEY ON TIME TO THE PLAYERS, I?M DONE ARGUING WITH YOU ON THIS SUBJECT, YOU WIN, YOU ARE TOO SMART FOR ME, I SURRENDER...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

all i want is honesty from the book tell me it will take 10 days before i deposit and after i request my withdraw dont lie about it and im ok with it.

janus

EOG Dedicated

all i want is honesty from the book tell me it will take 10 days before i deposit and after i request my withdraw dont lie about it and im ok with it.

exactly, thank you.

jesus, lol.

Bodog doesn't like winners. Look at their limits and dual lines.Or my favorite, everytime you go to bet the line has magically changed and you need to try again. Books are hard to trust. How many trusted pinnacle? How much did BestLineSports profit from pinnacle going down ? And they aren't even close.:(

rainbow

EOG Master

Bodog doesn't like winners. Look at their limits and dual lines.Or my favorite, everytime you go to bet the line has magically changed and you need to try again. Books are hard to trust. How many trusted pinnacle? How much did BestLineSports profit from pinnacle going down ? And they aren't even close.:(
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY TRUST? MEANING, DO THEY PAY? BODOG PAYS, THE GREEK, WSEX, CATALINA, CRIS, GRANDE, AND BET JAMAICA, ALL OF THEM PAY TOO,

rainbow

EOG Master

ARE YOU A WISEGUY? IF SO THEY DONT WANT WISEGUYS...

manalone

EOG Member

here is what i realize, I can go to a western union and send them money in 5 min, so i know from using the greek that every one of these books could send out western unions once a day, and i do believe they all have the ability to use fed ex too, you guys are just giving them the greenlight to slowpay everyone!

msftkid

EOG Addicted

I still cant figure out why offshore???? Local stores have always beem in abundance that I have known of and were operated with integrty and honesty or THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!! Its real simple FAST MONEY MAKES FAST FREINDS. There will always be a niche in this industry for the local store and the current problems offshore wiil give birth to many more.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

here is what i realize, I can go to a western union and send them money in 5 min, so i know from using the greek that every one of these books could send out western unions once a day, and i do believe they all have the ability to use fed ex too, you guys are just giving them the greenlight to slowpay everyone!

I thought your issue (manalone ) was receiving CHECKS from WSEX.

So many issues here and I don't know the answer to any of them. I would say J C opened my eyes to something I had not thought about in his post pertaining to banks. It's good to keep an open mind and no BOOK has higher respect than WSEX. Several may be the equal of---but none any higher. When Neteller was available, WSEX allways paid within the hour!!! I never kept money in Neteller as a little player, so I don't like those that say---well why gamble. Hey I needed the money, end of conversation.
As for Western Union, I can't put my finger on it exactly as to why; but using them at all gives me a case of the nerves that makes the whole experience BAD. I mean even for starters, you have the "what form" to use. Plus, the questions and "tellers" (or whatever their title). On and On.
I guess that brings me to my real question, -If I get a small 3 figure check from WSEX and deposit it; will my bank call me and ask anything? I don't know if the heart could take it.
All in all I give the books the benefit of the doubt in the range of 52% to 48% as to my trust. Even one lie tilts the scales; so I would think they walk a fine line in public perception...But Again, One man's opinion!

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

The books lie about how long it takes and that is unacceptable.

One thing you can really tell right now is whatever books are paying the fastest are the books looking to do the right thing.

Also, there is no reason why every book doesn't offer the option of a bank wire.

I dont want to hear no stories about no checks I want to know what the fuck you did with all that money you made getting +110 all them years and why it aint in a place that will wire it to me.

IHaveBeenAround

EOG Addicted

fuck you pay me!

I agree. I am sick of hearing sob stories about these books and how hard it is. These people made hundreds of millions of dollars all we want is the truth. That you don't know when my check will get here and that you can wire me my money.

Until then :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

to every book that is lying and not paying out faster than 2 weeks and aint offering me a bank wire.

heart222

EOG Veteran

Everytime I get a check it is on a Canadian bank. So how difficult is it to send a wire from costa rica or wherever to your bank in canada and say pay abc or def or whatever. Whose kidding who either their mis-managed or they are losing? dont havethe funds. I use a book who wants$68 dollars tofed wx money give me a break its $10-15 bucks overnight. If they can figure out how to get money in send it to Maria Sanchez etc then they can figure out how to get it out to us. books are no differantthan any other business. go agents. just a small players opinion.

well put.

2nd that,"Very"wp,

We are how these guys (book makers) make and have made their $ over the years and I feel that "MOST" of them are doing everything they can, to do the right thing, so that they will pick-up more players from those "Less than Honest" places later.