1 vs 100...........

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Pretty cool game show from the creators of "Deal or No Deal" is on tonight, and its a special where the guy is going for 1 million dollars again a group of kids in the "mob"....They are all mensa members....

Gonna be funny to see this adult if he goes in the crapper against a group of 10 year old kids.....

Should be interesting, if u have never seen the show before...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: 1 vs 100...........

its on now....

first question, 1 kid missed it....

But it was a video game question..

this guy is a goober, they might beat him....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Holy shit, 2nd question was a "common sense" question, and 46 of them missed it...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

haha, he got beat....went for it with 94,000 and missed it....left his 2 helps on the board...

5 kids left, and they split 94,000.....

There were some happy parents on that one, im sure..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Damn, this guy tonight, blew 263,000, by going for it, and missing a political question.....to go from a quarter of a million dollars , to going home with nothing in 5 minutes, is amazing...and he had the opportunity to quit before the question, but he went on......unbelievable....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Damn, this guy tonight, blew 263,000, by going for it, and missing a political question.....to go from a quarter of a million dollars , to going home with nothing in 5 minutes, is amazing...and he had the opportunity to quit before the question, but he went on......unbelievable....

a random ? and that clown went for it and all he talked about is paying his moms house off and he had enough but he is a true degenerate vegas would have wiped him clean anyways

then the next guy needs help on the 1st ? unreal:doh1

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

a random ? and that clown went for it and all he talked about is paying his moms house off and he had enough but he is a true degenerate vegas would have wiped him clean anyways

then the next guy needs help on the 1st ? unreal:doh1

yeah, when this guy needed help on the John Deere question, i thought he wouldnt go far, but now he is doing good...

since you are watching BigDaddy, did u understand the Vegas carpool lane question? i would have missed that one, i dont understand how it looks like a diamond?

I was thinking club, cuz i was thinking of a bunch of offramps, and looking like a clover like in some cities..

BigDaddy

EOG Master

no i would have missed it looks like this guy might go far and thats hard to believe after his start

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

damn, kinda tough question for that guy to lose 83,000 on...

which president lived to be the oldest......Nixon, Ford or Reagan...

He picks Reagan, and Ford lived about 1.5 months longer than reagan....

Hard to lose 83K on that close of a question.....

mofome

Banned

damn, kinda tough question for that guy to lose 83,000 on...

which president lived to be the oldest......Nixon, Ford or Reagan...

He picks Reagan, and Ford lived about 1.5 months longer than reagan....

Hard to lose 83K on that close of a question.....

i wonder if that question was that close by design.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

damn guy tonight, already has 1/4 of a million, and he decides to go on...

he has to knock out 5 more to get to 1/2 million...but he misses, and they get it all....and its gonna be hard with only 15 left, to knock out 5 of them on 1 question..

kinda risky.....

fun show though:cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

and he blows it...

loses 1/4 million dollars on a question about the abolition of slavery...

end up with only 10 mob members getting it right, so they each get 25,000 ..

feel kinda bad for the guy, but these people are always so greedy on these shows.......250,000 can change their lives, and they turn it down

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

new game and 49 people are going out on the same question...

they didnt know the Yin and Yang of chinese philosophy....

August West

Rambler

I remember watching this show once and the first question was "If there are 99 bottles of beer on the wall and you take away a six-pack, how many bottles of beer are left?

And I'll never forget this quote: The dumb bitch says "I don't drink beer, so I'll poll the mob".

Where do they find these people????

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I remember watching this show once and the first question was "If there are 99 bottles of beer on the wall and you take away a six-pack, how many bottles of beer are left?

And I'll never forget this quote: The dumb bitch says "I don't drink beer, so I'll poll the mob".

Where do they find these people????

:+textinb3

Hercules

EOG Addicted

Thats guy last night got to hyped up into being a t.v. star and screwed up !!! That $250,000 would have changed his life !!! He even talked about getting married and a wedding ring and all that stuff !!! WOW !!! what a hit that guy took !!! :hung

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Thats guy last night got to hyped up into being a t.v. star and screwed up !!! That $250,000 would have changed his life !!! He even talked about getting married and a wedding ring and all that stuff !!! WOW !!! what a hit that guy took !!! :hung

yeah, on some shows u go for it, but u have reached a safety level, like on Millionairre and 5th grader,so even if u go for it, on the big questions, at least you are still leaving with 25,000 or 50,000.....

this guy went from a quarter of a million, to going home with Rice-a-roni, and the home game....

i cant even imagine that in the span of 5 minutes...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

supposedly they have some blonde on there tonight thats pretty good...but they have a chimp in "the mob"....dont know how thats gonna work, but oughta be funny...about like the night the mensa member lost to a mob full of kids......

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Bucs- what do you think of "Moment of Truth"?

I like the concept, but it moves along kinda slow....just seems as long as you are willing to tell the truth, you'll leave with a lot of money....u just have to agree with your friends that they might not like the answers, but its worth money......but its not bad

I agree, the awkward, silent suspense moments suck. Good show to TIVO (my skip button gets a lot of use with these shows). I thought the 1st episode was great- dude slipped up once and lost all his winnings after admitting all that incriminating stuff in front of his wife. "Have a nice flight home" lol

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

finally a smart one tonight, and he leaves with 250,000......its not that hard to win big money on this show, but u just have to stop, before its too late....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

for those who are bored with the lack of sports on tonight, might be a good chance to catch a pretty good game show........one of my favorites

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

cant believe that this bozo has never seen the simpsons, to know that it is set in springfield.....

geeze...

hes going to lose it all now

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

wow, i have known the answer to every single question this guy has had...and he is struggling along with no helps..

she was married to Bruce Springsteen, dont even need the choices..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

for those that enjoy the show, tonight is the last new episode of the season......

followed by the new show "Amnesia" which looks kinda funny too....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

another surprise cancellation.....show got good ratings, and insiders are still questioning why NBC (who is short on hits) cancelled it...

however, i did look on the site for NBC, and noticed this at the bottom, so there is still hope......

Among the shows not in NBC's plans are Scrubs (which is expected to land on ABC next season), Bionic Woman, Journeyman, The Singing Bee and 1 Vs. 100. But Silverman said The Singing Bee and 1 Vs. 100 might still return.