Brittany vs. Christina.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
A few years ago, this looked to be the future of pop music, and these 2 young phenoms were gonna rule the charts....both had talent, Christina the better voice, Brittany the better "performer", however, just look at the performance tonight at the All Star game, and how Christina looks and performs now, compared to what Brittany has become, and i think we can see the winner in this battle...

Christina is still a very good performer, beautiful, and talented...

Brittany has turned into a trainwreck waiting to happen....hopefully she can revive her career, and straighten herself out, but at this point, it looks like game, set and match, Christina...

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Brittany vs. Christina.....

Christina ooooooh llllaaaaaaaaaa llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa

:party

And what a voice. She has it all my kind of woman.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

Christina ooooooh llllaaaaaaaaaa llllllllaaaaaaaaaaaa

:party

And what a voice. She has it all my kind of woman.

yeah...

and she actually fits in good with that genre of music like she sang tonight...u can see her in an old USO show, singing "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" or something like that.....she has a very strong voice....

BetPot

EOG Addicted

what a performance by Aguillera !
love her voice + looks !!!

JeffR

EOG Senior Member

Never cared much one way or the other about Christina, but her version of James Brown's "It's a Man's World" at the Grammies last week was sensational......

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

a few years ago It wouldn't have even been close in my mind..Britney was hotter imo. Now, I would rather bang Cristina, no doubt