what did Harvick pay

Re: what did Harvick pay

he paid the flag man!! the guy that didn't drop the caution flag!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!

CONGRATS DIRTY!!!:+textinb3

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I do think if NASACR wanted to cheat they would have let Martin win. He is an ambassador like Manning is to NFL.

I don't think they cheated!! Harvick won fair and square!! But are you telling me that wreck didn't call for a caution flag? It started between 3 and 4!!

They put the rule in place, but they didn't use it!! So why have it!! I am almost positive this will go the other way somewhere down the line and it will be a BIG shit storm!!

I like old school racing a TON better!! TOO MANY RULES IN THIS DAY AND AGE!!

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I agree Tony, caution should have positively come out according to the rules.

The truth is they don't want guys like Mark Martin winning the race. He is not a glam driver anymore! Harvick deserved to win the race, but if Dale Jr was up front they would have thrown the flag out on track!!!!! They gave Harvick a fighting chance and he won!!

Johnny Detroit

EOG Senior Member

funny was i hate kurt and tony and when the crashed i turned it off.
friend of mine called and was yelling about how lucky i got.
when i looked over my outs, cris had the best for him at 15-1.

that new,
"crash by crash betting" is hard to beat sometimes johnny.

I was just telling these boy's that, this was like picking apples.

munson15

I want winners...

Dirty put up the new one for me, gotta give him credit. Thanks 105. I feel better now.:+comfort+

dirty

EOG Master

I got paid 12-1 .... Thanks guys....

But the New rule does not state they have to throw the Caution...It gives them the option to throw the Caution... They made the right Call IMO. And it has nothing to do with me winning.... I like Martin and I think He deserved a 500 in his career, it was too good not to have at least one. I am Nostalgic like that, even if they are not my Driver you have to respect what they have done and are still doing.

Bottom line is all the action was happening behind them and would not affect them one way or the other. It was only fitting to have the Daytona 500 finish like that instead of under Caution.

patswin

EOG Veteran

I got 15-1 yesterday morning at DSI. Know nothing about NASCAR but I saw a post somewhere saying Harvick was a good shot at the odds since he won on Sat. Took a chance and he won.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I did have a a 1/5 unit on Martin @ 60/1 and I have no problem the way it ended although I was expecting a caution light to come on but I am glad they didn't flag it because if I had Harvick, then there was nothing in the way between he and Martin. I am glad that NASCAR did let them race to the end like that.

It would have been a great story if Martin wins. Ist win there in long career and the army car. It was not meant to be. And, don't forget who Harvick took over for...

Can't wait for next Sunday. :houra

Hmmm....

You just MIGHT be a REDNECK IF you think Mark Martin got hosed...

Or,if you proposed at a NASCAR race in RICHMOND (under the lights) as TONY MONTANA actually did...:+excited-

THE SHRINK