Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

mofome

Banned
Re: Hey Dirty and MO: top 25 getting killed again.

MOMAN BRITTNEY LIKE GIRLS?

haha she actually doesnt trust girls much since, she says, she hasnt really had met any girls that she could ever trust outside of her current roomate at school. a bunch of her friends hooked up with her boyfriend when they were in hs, so she doesnt trust the Ho's.

Cannon

Banned

I bet to win those 5 units. The line rarely comes into play so laying the points should be OK. I am betting my units for $150 now started with $50 a unit Jan 1 and I have a bankroll so what I have been doing since Jan 1 has been working so i will ride my systems out. I am thinking about playing the first half as well they were 3-1 today in the first half. Don't get burried if we have a few bad days. Start slow as we will kill them in the postseason. Well that is the plan anyway. Someone tell me how the plays would have done in 8 point teasers I think they would have all won. Well sorry about the losing day today.

Cannon

Banned

MOMAN tell me if these twins are hot or not!!!!!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

NBA is back Gents and Mo....

Here I will play tonite when the lines come out at my shop

Washington/Minny over 203 (Cascade)

Atlanta +7.5 (BetJam)

SAC/Bos over 202.5 (Cascade)

Just added with the News that Nash is playing

Suns/Clips Over 212 (BetJam)

dirty

EOG Master

I am adding one CBB game...

724 George Mason -16

They will win by 30+ it is up to 16.5 now at some places... Ga State is something awful. They are a Glorified HS team

Hercules

EOG Addicted

#1 Wisconsin up to -2 to 2 1/2 at Michigan State tonight.
They usually don't play well at State, losing by 9 last year in East Lansing.
Also, they will be playing #2 Ohio State in their next game.
Could they be looking ahead to the Buckeye game ?

dirty

EOG Master

Have played these tonite for Wednesday

Philly -2.5 (BJ)

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Dirty, whats happening with George mason? There down 5 with 10 min left. :X

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Neitzel played out of his mind tonight for michigan state.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

yea he did. I was watching the hole game, it was a great one. I don't think either team had a lead bigger than 6 the hole game. Your right UofM, Neitzel played a greatttt game. Good thing he helped out the cannon system!

dirty

EOG Master

We got Washington and the Over in the House....Hawks are looking good at the break...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

nice work dirty, i guess that makes up for your george mason pick, lol. I was on em too before you said anything, man did they play bad. Glad i'm getting these pick me ups from you while i'm waiting for my other picks to break out. It really helps

Cannon

Banned

Yea I had Prov ML and taking UNLV ML

So far
5 units 1-0
2 units 1-1 but TT wil lose.

If I can get UNLV in +8 units for the night.

dirty

EOG Master

Lets just get these other NBA games home and Forget the GM debacle.... That was bad

cool. i swore off betting games in which UNLV is involved but this is tuff to lay off...

You guys really laid 16 with Gm? man you guys have big brass balls...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

A good capper across the street that i respect very well had them. Had to give it a try.

dirty

EOG Master

cool. i swore off betting games in which UNLV is involved but this is tuff to lay off...

You guys really laid 16 with Gm? man you guys have big brass balls...

I bet it before this guy was out... he is the cog to that team

2/19/2007
Folarin Campbell
G
Hamstring
is NOT expected to play Tuesday vs Georgia State.

A good capper across the street that i respect very well had them. Had to give it a try.

I hope his name was Nostradamous...

im playing ya'll... it just the thought of layin 16 with them, unless they playing a school for the deaf and blind....

tool21

EOG Dedicated

shady, you gonna join the UNLV train? CHOOO CCHOOOO

shit i would love to, but i made a promise to myself i wouldnt bet unlv games and im sticking to it. Im sure you guys are hittin that though. im rootin for ya!

gotta bounce in just a few and actually go play a bball game. lost my big man and a bench player. Gottta a startin 5 and zero bench! we are gettin murdered tonight.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

good luck with the game. Remember, when things start goin wrong, just drive to the hoop, draw the fouls and get to the line. Just make sure you hit the FT's though, otherwise its kinda pointless and you just get bruised up for no fuckin' reason.

lol. your so right though. My team wants to play Suns ball and im said cool but for just tonight we gotta play Duke ball or we'll get ran off da court by the 2nd half...

the fact its a 10pm game dont help iether... the line has plummeted. we opened at -2, were +2.5 now...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

the line has plummeted. we opened at -2, were +2.5 now...

HAHA. That's freakin' hilarious.

Yea gotta play Coach K style. Suns ball isn't good when you only have 5 to run with.

Alright, enough of hijacking Cannon's thread. I gotta get back to this UK-LSU game. Good luck tonight!

sorry bout the mini hijack Cannon. Im just soo much more talkative when im winning...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

dirty, ATL put up 8 points in the 3rd quarter........thats the lowest amount i've EVER seen

dirty

EOG Master

I was watching it...They couldn't have hit water if they fell out of a fucking Boat