JUST SAY THANKS

The Devil

EOG Master
Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site.LetsSayThanks.com , wwwyou can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq .. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and g
irls over there need to know we are behind them...

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member
Re: JUST SAY THANKS

Devil, as a former 11B and later 51B, I thank you for the link, and just popped off about ten of them in my, family member's , and a few ex and current military friend's names.

Great site..thanks!

rainbow

EOG Master

DEVIL, I JUST EMAILED MY 3 BROTHERS AND MY SISTER, I KNOW THEY WILL BE HAPPY THAT I SENT IT, THANKS AGAIN...

The Devil

EOG Master

WOULD BE NICE IF ONE THREAD FROM EOG COULD GENERATE A FEW THOUSAND CARDS...............

dirty

EOG Master

Done... I did this at Xmas in the political room and eveyone that responded in it got Blasted from one Member that shall go unnamed....Caused a true shit storm

mofome

Banned

WITHOUT A DOUBT IT IS ONE OF THE BEST, NO COMEDY...

haha, sorry i was just playing with ya. you're not one for jokes are ya, rainbow?

i resent this to all my buds that arent on eog and i posted it on myspace.

:cheers

outstanding thread.

rainbow

EOG Master

haha, sorry i was just playing with ya. you're not one for jokes are ya, rainbow?

i resent this to all my buds that arent on eog and i posted it on myspace.

:cheers

outstanding thread.
NO, I WAS JOKING BACK WITH YA...

Katie

EOG Master

i just want to say to you guys who have done this..and who will do this...that it is an incredibly sensitive and thoughtful gesture...

I thank each and everyone that has sent a Xerox card to the
troops but I ask can't we as individuals do more.
I personally give to several groups that send packages
to the troops. My gf and I also "adopted" a troop to whom
we send care packages and she writes and emails him.
This guys deserve more than a Xerox card while they
are over there risking life and limb.
Read my white flag thread in the political room and please do
what you can to support the troops.
Thanks

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

done
--------
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=478 align=center bgColor=#e0e9eb border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=6 bgColor=#9ca4ad></TD><TD width=128 bgColor=#9ca4ad>[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]MY MOTTO: [/FONT]</TD><TD width=173> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD width=6> </TD><TD width=301 colSpan=2>
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Life is a gift, so enjoy the present! [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>