Doyle's Room Poker closing to US players

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Doyle's Room Poker closing to US players

HEARD THEY ARE LEAVING THE OUTFIT THEY ARE WITH NOW, AND EXPECT TO HAVE A NEW SETUP WHERE THEY WILL HAVE U.S. PLAYERS IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE...............

Dante

EOG Veteran

some sad shit...I really enjoyed playing there was full of easy fish and great $$ to be made

Guys,

I have always been VERY CLOSE with the current management of DOYLE'S ROOM...

You have absolutely nothing to worry about because there are TWO very established entities bidding against each other to take over the USA accounts and all others that DOYLE'S ROOM currently has....

One of the heavy weights in the running is none other than BODOG whereas the other enitity also has deep pockets.

As soon as I learn who WINS, I will follow up with more news...

But suffice to say that US citizens will still be allowed to play and all affiliate deals involving DOYLE'S ROOM will be honored...

THE SHRINK

janus

EOG Dedicated

Guys,

I have always been VERY CLOSE with the current management of DOYLE'S ROOM...

You have absolutely nothing to worry about because there are TWO very established entities bidding against each other to take over the USA accounts and all others that DOYLE'S ROOM currently has....

One of the heavy weights in the running is none other than BODOG whereas the other enitity also has deep pockets.

As soon as I learn who WINS, I will follow up with more news...

But suffice to say that US citizens will still be allowed to play and all affiliate deals involving DOYLE'S ROOM will be honored...

THE SHRINK

shrink - do you know enough about the poker side of things to know whether the stories about various poker software platforms not running on pure RNGs (ie, consistently improbable outcomes) have any merit or are they urban legends?

The Devil

EOG Master

shrink - do you know enough about the poker side of things to know whether the stories about various poker software platforms not running on pure RNGs (ie, consistently improbable outcomes) have any merit or are they urban legends?

JANUS, I PLAY ALOT AND FEEL THEY MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY IN RAKE NOT TO USE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS.........

THE REASON YOU SEE SO MANY WILD HANDS IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY ARE DEALT.............(IMO)

janus

EOG Dedicated

JANUS, I PLAY ALOT AND FEEL THEY MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY IN RAKE NOT TO USE RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS.........

THE REASON YOU SEE SO MANY WILD HANDS IS THE FACT THAT SO MANY ARE DEALT.............(IMO)

i've played quite a bit myself & felt that the outcomes at some places were consistenly "off". bodog has a reputation for this (getting "bodogged" is a common phrase) & i felt the same way when i played there, whereas doyles room (where i've played the most) always seemed more in line with a true game.

The Devil

EOG Master

i've played quite a bit myself & felt that the outcomes at some places were consistenly "off". bodog has a reputation for this (getting "bodogged" is a common phrase) & i felt the same way when i played there, whereas doyles room (where i've played the most) always seemed more in line with a true game.

I SEE THE SAME TYPE COMMENTS AT POKERSTARS ALL THE TIME......BUT I ASK MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION DAILY........WHY WOULD A PLACE CHEAT WHEN THEY HAVE OVER 3 MILLION CUSTOMERS WORLD WIDE AND MAKE IN EXCESS OF A MILLION DOLLARS A DAY...........

janus

EOG Dedicated

I SEE THE SAME TYPE COMMENTS AT POKERSTARS ALL THE TIME......BUT I ASK MYSELF THE SAME QUESTION DAILY........WHY WOULD A PLACE CHEAT WHEN THEY HAVE OVER 3 MILLION CUSTOMERS WORLD WIDE AND MAKE IN EXCESS OF A MILLION DOLLARS A DAY...........

right, thought the same.

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted

I heard that doyle was involved in the free poker site
[url=http://www.prizewagon.com

In my experience at these "upper trusted" poker rooms the only thing you should be concerned about is collusion, and even having said that the rooms are doing so much to stop it from happening.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Thanks for the inside info Shrink. All it said last night was due to the legislation see you later good bye.

I feel Doyles Room was truer to a live game as well. Never seemed to have any zany shit happen there to the degree that it happens at Full Tilt, bodog or Poker Stars.

The Devil

EOG Master

In my experience at these "upper trusted" poker rooms the only thing you should be concerned about is collusion, and even having said that the rooms are doing so much to stop it from happening.

THAT STATEMENT IS 100% CORRECT CANUCK..............