im headin out to the gym, bitches

mofome

Banned
Re: im headin out to the gym, bitches

haha sounds good. though i can't make a habit of going there. drop a shit load if you get drinks. only reason we went was cause it was my lady's birthday. otherwise we're straight arbrys diners.

yeah, ive got a pal that used to work down there. should be able to get us come gift certs or something like that. if not, i will just treat. would be great to meet you and your lady for some drinks and good music. we'll set something up in early/mid may?

4:11, 49 minutes to gym goodness.

:+excited-

janus

EOG Dedicated

your gym hours seem to be exactly the same as mine... i hate the later opening hours on weekends.

mofome

Banned

your gym hours seem to be exactly the same as mine... i hate the later opening hours on weekends.

haha yeah, i cannot stand when its crowded. it becomes like a social gathering. either people are talking to you when you're trying to work out or if you get up, someone takes what you're using. i dont like all the guys staring in the mirrors or the guys who come up asking me if ive checked out some good lookin girl. im a guy, if there is a hot girl in there, i saw her....but im not gonna sit there and stare at her right now...sorry pal.

my gym used to not open till 8am, 7am is much better. i would love to have one that was open 24 hours, but thats not gonna happen. i go in around 5am or 5:30 during the week and 7am on the weekend.

mofome

Banned

roach

You can say I'm trippin'
but I'm stingy
And I can't hide it
Wanna keep you all to me
I'm selfish, why try to fight it
You're the only one, with the only love
That's strong enough to claim me
So please forgive me, I'm just stingy
But how can you blame me

mofome

Banned

Clarence: Hey, what's up, brother? You a little late for the Christmas pageant.
King Jaffe Joffer: I am King Jaffe Joffer, ruler of Zamunda.
Clarence: Have a seat. Chair number two will be ready in a second.
Saul: [touching the King's clothing, made from a stuffed lion] This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet?

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

ok, i'll taste the soup, but wheres the spoon?!

ahhh haa.....ahhhh hhhaaa

:LMAO

roach23

Banned

i gots to get my man jerard out of the house if i can leave. hes supposed to be at work but i guess hes sic. im certainly not heading down to cambridge

where are you at?

i take it the game is a no go for you?

roach23

Banned

na, im still chillin a the house with jerard who claims i made him sick be getting him two big bites when he asked for hebrew nationals

:+clueless

wanna drink beers on wisconsin somewhere? i got time to kill and there is no tv here.

mofome

Banned

wanna drink beers on wisconsin somewhere? i got time to kill and there is no tv here.

i rolled out for a bit before i saw this. all that was on here for a while was peolpe getting :+angry2-9 and talking shit.

if you wouldnt mind, get my email from a mod and write me.

mofome

Banned

im back, ho's

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

mofome

Banned

I had my own equipment. Now i'm signing to go to the Ymca . I need to turn in my membership fee. I could use a good workout with soccer moms!

haha the soccer moms...Mmmmmmmmm

def get in there.

had to wait to sign up cuz if i do it like 2morrow they will way the joining fee. my work pays for part of the monthly dues. There's like two of them close to me. Fat seniors are the ones that are going to scare me. Need to get some energy out!

mofome

Banned

had to wait to sign up cuz if i do it like 2morrow they will way the joining fee. my work pays for part of the monthly dues. There's like two of them close to me. Fat seniors are the ones that are going to scare me. Need to get some energy out!

hopefully, after they way the fees, they will also wave them for you.

getting in the gym is great for many reasons. i will need you bulked up for the fights i plan on getting us into when i get out to KC.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

bettor days has been trying to get me to lift weights for over a year now. it's a shame that i'm such a lazy ass; i could use some muscle on this 142 lb. frame

mofome

Banned

bettor days has been trying to get me to lift weights for over a year now. it's a shame that i'm such a lazy ass; i could use some muscle on this 142 lb. frame

how tall are you law?

im 70lbs heavier than u and i am not a tall one.

:LMAO

142, man. thats crazy.

get in there, you will love it lawman.

mofome

Banned

I did, it just sounds tougher if you drink them.... lawrence 142? dang

i'm 165

haha i know. i always laugh when i hear about people drinking them or see it in movies. dense, is the term that comes to mind. they are going for, tough, but i have to go with 'dense'.

165 and 142, we've got a couple people who need some sammiches.

mofome

Banned

Most I have ever got up to is 185 ........i felt fat :( lol

well, if you got up to 185 because you were fat, then thats the feeling you should have had.
if you lift, your weight is going to increase. as everyone knows, muscle weighs more than fat.