How about a poly room bases contest?

ynot

EOG Dedicated
A season long (or half season) just for fun.

Couple of options:

A)........1 play per week (Sat. only)

B)........3 plays per week (Sun.-Sat.)

C)........5 plays per week

D)........A play a day

E).........some other idea

If we keep it simple we can track each other (everyone could have there own thread with their whole season)

:baseball:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: How about a poly room bases contest?

Watch out for the Cubbies!!!

Wood and hot tubs destroy all hopes ...

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Watch out for the Cubbies!!!

Wood and hot tubs destroy all hopes ...

I am starting to hear the annual "Cubs are going to be great" chant. The only thing that is annual about the the cubs are injuries and tough seasons. :houra

Do you know where they are hanging the season wins total for the cubs?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

<table id="tblPropFut" onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="3" width="100%"><tbody><tr id="ignore_b0" class="CT3"><td width="15%">Mon 4/2</td> <td colspan="2">Odds to Win 2007 National League Central</td> </tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td>12:00 PM</td> <td class="MBB">401 Chicago Cubs</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +214</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">402 Cincinnati Reds</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +826</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">403 Houston Astros</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +726</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">404 Milwaukee Brewers</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +625</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">405 Pittsburgh Pirates</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +3314</td></tr> <tr class="MBB"> <td width="15%"> </td> <td class="MBB">406 St Louis Cardinals</td> <td class="MBB" width="25%"> +160</td></tr></tbody></table>

ynot

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b0><TD width="15%">Mon 4/2</TD><TD colSpan=2>Odds to Win 2007 National League Central</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>12:00 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>401 Chicago Cubs</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+214</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>402 Cincinnati Reds</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+826</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>403 Houston Astros</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+726</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>404 Milwaukee Brewers</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+625</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>405 Pittsburgh Pirates</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+3314</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"></TD><TD class=MBB>406 St Louis Cardinals</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+160</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like you got these at Pinny. Just checked Holly, they have cubs and cards as co-favs at... +140.

Looks like the season wins should be over 90.

:party

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Y:

Yep ... I am guessing O/U?? what do ya think 86 wins???

The Central is wide open this year and I expect Bob Gibson to get at least
12 starts for the Redbirds this season

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

I would be as useless as a Bush veto pen in a MLB contest. But good Luck Righties if it does happen.:militaire-2942: <---New smiley. Purty cool

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I was thinking the Cubs could win 88 (max.) Now I find out Bodog has the #'s out and Cubs are 84.5, was expecting over 90 so don't know if it's a play.

Cubs........84.5
Cards.........84.5
Brewers.......81.5
Reds.............77
Pirates.............72

Like the Cards over 84.5 and Pirates under 72.

Looks like the books woke up this year, they had the #'s set too high for all of these teams last year. The winner of this Div. won 83 games LY. :LMAO

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

cubs win 90 is my guess (im a little biasis (sp?) im up for a post up baseball contest if the right needs someone......

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

CUBSFAN, Any word up there on Zambrano and his new deal or are they willing to lose him after this year?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hang on ...

ESPN is reporting that Sutcliffe is coming out of retirement !!

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Bettor he says he still wants a new contract before the season starts...

The Cubs have to pay Carlos hes been the face of the franchise and should be for years to come.....

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

As much as I hate that guy cause of how he acts when he pitches, I think he is a great pitcher. Your right they need to pay him NOW not Later.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Its a one yr deal correct???

He is gonna look good in a Dodgers uniform

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Ya doc right now its a 1 year deal... Only 12.4 mil in todays market for a pitcher like him thats pretty low.... I think it shows Carlos really does want to be in a cubs uni

Read that both sides are looking for an extension before the season starts and I dont think there is a chance in hell the cubs let hime go.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

hang in there ....

Prior and Wood should be good for MAYBE ..... 200 innings combined this yr??

I heard Wood has lost a lot of weight ... them damn hot tubs are killers!

ynot

EOG Dedicated

cubs win 90 is my guess (im a little biasis (sp?) im up for a post up baseball contest if the right needs someone......

If everyone posts in their own thread, we could go by win %. Then people could label themselves...Rep,Dem, or Ind.....We wouldn't need the exact amount of players on each team.

Let's do it for 1st half (till all-star break)

Minimum..30 plays
Maximum..50 plays

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Cubs = losers...........:LMAO

Go Cards..........................:+excited-

ynot

EOG Dedicated

C'mon Dirty.... this is for fun, you don't have to moderate.

You can just take the braves every game.:houra