To Tell The Truth

munson15

I want winners...
Mofome, did you ever watch this game show? You claim to be "the real Munson", now you say "I am Micelli", I feel the only way to clear this up is to ask "Will the real Munson, please stand up?" Your visor and imtimidating orange and white hat can only disguise your true identity for so long.

To all this I stand and say, "I AM THE REAL MUNSON!":LMAO

munson15

I want winners...
Re: To Tell The Truth

To anyone who doesn't think this is funny, I apologize in advance. This is between me and my man Mofome!

munson15

I want winners...

You will be required to answer a series of questions by our esteemed panel of celebrities, Mofome, to convince them that you are, indeed, the real Munson.

Katie can help you w/ the particulars, since she is the only one besides me that remembers the show, and I am also competing. :smokesmal

As I recall, there were three contestants on the real show, but since only 2 claim to be the real Munson, we can proceed. Thank you Katie, for participating.:cocktail

munson15

I want winners...

The delayed format will have to do, Mofome, and we will play on the honor system (i.e., NO googling, ask.com, etc.). When you are ready, we will begin. Katie will preside, and any rules will be interpreted by her.

Katie

EOG Master

You will be required to answer a series of questions by our esteemed panel of celebrities, Mofome, to convince them that you are, indeed, the real Munson.

Katie can help you w/ the particulars, since she is the only one besides me that remembers the show, and I am also competing. :smokesmal

As I recall, there were three contestants on the real show, but since only 2 claim to be the real Munson, we can proceed. Thank you Katie, for participating.:cocktail

no prob, munson! :)

munson15

I want winners...

Did notice how the smilie I chose appears to be female, Katie? All out of respect for our esteemed emcee.:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

oops, I hope the fact that I have changed my avatar will not influence our celebrity panel.

munson15

I want winners...

Katie, Mofome and I each have a sleep disorder, but I don't see how that affects determining who is the real Munson.

mofome

Banned

Katie, Mofome and I each have a sleep disorder, but I don't see how that affects determining who is the real Munson.

how could you know that 'mofome' has a sleep disorder unless YOU ARE MO?!?!!?

:+whipping

Katie

EOG Master

okey dokey then....would each of you please define the word NORMAL???

munson15

I want winners...

Notice I am holding my right hand up in all these posts, so surely you believe me!

munson15

I want winners...

Mofome, Orson Bean is chiming in, and wants to know who your first big-league manager was?

munson15

I want winners...

The answers are Kent State, and Ralph Houk, respectively. Katie please assign the appropriate dollar amounts for Mofome's inability to answer.

mofome

Banned

The answers are Kent State, and Ralph Houk, respectively. Katie please assign the appropriate dollar amounts for Mofome's inability to answer.

i only saw one question...

:+clueless

and giving me only one minute to answer? someone is scared of the truth!

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

sucks when i forgot i was munson when answering the college quesion.

:+whipping