Cubsfan: Enjoy !!!

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: Cubsfan: Enjoy !!!

:houra

Could be seein a lot more of that if Bobby was still around...... Your hawkeyes took it too us while u were gone tho huh:smokesmal

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I remember very well ...

up by 18 or so at Half vs Vegas in the Western Regl finals and got beat

3 Hawks went in the 1st rd .... simply a great team who came up short

mofome

Banned

doc, remember when you told me durant wasnt a dominant player?
:+clueless

sometimes u have to admit you were wrong? :)

btw, i like cubsfan but hes not always so quick on the up take.

:nono

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

My comment was early on in the year and he was coming off a game
vs MSU that was less than dominant

mofome

Banned

My comment was early on in the year and he was coming off a game
vs MSU that was less than dominant

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

no, it wasnt. that was their 3rd game, you made the comment after that. now you're wrong and lying. :)

i said he was a dominant player, you said he was not. in fact, you laughed. at the time he was averaging over 22 points and over 10.5 boards a game. at all times this season, he has been a dominant player. dominant players have down games. he wasnt even terrible in that MSU game, doc.
:)
it amazes me that you cannot admit you were wrong. best player in the country, but not dominant.

:LMAO

at least the real doc is back.
:+excited-

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

it was early in the season so get your facts straight ....

and he was just coming off a below avg performance vs MSU and
Texas had played really no one up to that stage

mofome

Banned

it was early in the season so get your facts straight ....

and he was just coming off a below avg performance vs MSU and
Texas had played really no one up to that stage

but he was still a dominant player doc. cant you at least admit that, my friend.

im just givin ya a hard time. no one else is awake.

:(

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Durant was coming off a 7 -19 performance, including 1-8 from beyond the arc, vs MSU when I made that comment that Texas had played no one at that stage: Alcorn State, Xavier of La and Chicago State had been the teams the Horns had played up to that stage

Gonna call me out .... call me out with the truth

mofome

Banned

Durant was coming off a 7 -19 performance, including 1-8 from beyond the arc, vs MSU when I made that comment that Texas had played no one at that stage: Alcorn State, Xavier of La and Chicago State had been the teams the Horns had played up to that stage

Gonna call me out .... call me out with the truth

i am, ass bag. people can have a 'down game' if 21 and 9 and 4 blocks is bad, :) and still be dominant players. i guess i can recognize dominant talent and you cannot. :) no one in the world, aside from you, would argue that he is anything but amazing and the best player in the country. you lose.

want to be called out? dont get too tough. :)

<TABLE class=tborder id=post516363 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">11-29-06, 03:53 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #1 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>doc mercer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_516363", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Dedicated

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_516363 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> The Chargers great trade .. remember how it panned out!!
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Maybe the best trade in our lifetime:

They dump the rights to Vick and end up with the best player in the league in LT and also get Shawn Merriman

2 studs for an overrated chump who flips off his own fans ....

GREAT MOVE!!
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dont make the mistake of going vs me again, doc. you cannot win.
:+comfort+

mofome

Banned

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: doc mercer</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>doc mercer
EOG Dedicated
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: 02-21-07 07:59 AM
Replying to Thread Cubsfan: Enjoy !!! @ 07:59 AM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:+excited-

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Anytime //// Anyplace

You aint a God and are just as wrong as many times as you have been right

I based my obversation simply on the fact that TX had played on one up to that time ... the Horns are Sweet 16 this year and Durant is gone

mofome

Banned

Anytime //// Anyplace

You aint a God and are just as wrong as many times as you have been right

I based my obversation simply on the fact that TX had played on one up to that time ... the Horns are Sweet 16 this year and Durant is gone

Who, the best player in the country? Kevin Durant?

any time any place?

here and now.
:houra :houra :houra

Merriman and LT for vick
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Armys' "tradition" left with Doc Blanchard and Glenn Davis ...

so what? tradition does not mean they are presently worth a bag of shit. bama has tradition, some would say.

i did not say they are currently a power house. so, what is your point? you bring up something i stated correctly. i think you are missing the point here.

mofome

Banned

'any time any place'

damn doc, you really took it to me.

mofome

Banned

Talk is cheap ....

when you are ready let me know

talk is cheap?

i already said right here and right now. what, you cannot read? or you are just making another excuse? i believe you came back with, 'army'

you are just as pathetic as everyone claims.

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

does it matter?

YOU BROUGHT IT UP .... again, YOU BROUGHT UP THE ARMY FOOTBALL
"TRADITION"

You and Lee Corso should hang

mofome

Banned

does it matter?

YOU BROUGHT IT UP .... again, YOU BROUGHT UP THE ARMY FOOTBALL
"TRADITION"

You and Lee Corso should hang

i said army actually does have football tradition. that is true. your point?

you, on the other hand, said that durant was not a dominant player and that mike vick was traded for LT and Merriman.

:cheers

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Arny has a "tradition"???

Not since the mid 40s

Vick was traded for LT ... ESPN mentioned one of the addt picks turned out to
be Merriman .... hey, I've seen some of your picks and you are far from perfect also

mofome

Banned

Arny has a "tradition"???

Not since the mid 40s

Vick was traded for LT ... ESPN mentioned one of the addt picks turned out to
be Merriman .... hey, I've seen some of your picks and you are far from perfect also

he blames ESPN. for one, espn said no such thing. 2ndly, you should know enough to understand that, that is ridiculous. oh wait, you dont know anything thats not spoon fed to you and you believe anything you hear; no matter how stupid. :)

im right.
you're not.

you lose.
move on.

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

I'm done ..... when you want to belly up to the bar and go head to head:

PLEASE LET ME KNOW .... MIN WAGER IS 100K AS ONE DIFFC BETWEEN YOU AND ME:

I HAVE A LOT OF DINERO ....

THINK I AM BLUFFING?? TRY ME

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

i school you here, what would be different anywhere else? 'try you'? it seems that you think you are intimidating. you've been misled.

:newsmile015:

im smarter than you are doc, and the more you talk, the worse it gets for you. you lie about espn saying something, but you are stupid enough to claim to have believed something absurd anyway. you cant think for yourself, you have no ability to debate at all. you copy and paste and then get mad. thats it.

"try me"

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You have no money .... I remember the "banter" in the forum when you stiffed on a bet

why in the hell would I want to waste my time tracking your ass down?

mofome

Banned

You have no money .... I remember the "banter" in the forum when you stiffed on a bet

why in the hell would I want to waste my time tracking your ass down?

tracking me down?

for what? to fight me??? :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

:newsmile015:

you wouldnt want to see me in person, tough guy. :LMAO

no stiffs, you can make things up, thats what you do best, but please, get real. if you met me in person you would kiss my ass, and i would laugh at you and ask you to please go somewhere else. facts are facts doc.

doc cant win any debate so he resorts to this? i dont even know how to describe how pathetic you are today. i do enjoy it tho.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I speak the truth ... you have a big mouth and a "track record" of
not paying

I went thru a "challenge" to get paid on this EOG contest and Pete
was a gentleman who did the right thing

Not interested in wasting my time with folks that have no dinero and
cant pay

Life is too short ... I got rewarded very nicely when I sold my company
last year and refuse anymore to play games when it deals w/finances

mofome

Banned

I speak the truth ... you have a big mouth and a "track record" of
not paying

I went thru a "challenge" to get paid on this EOG contest and Pete
was a gentleman who did the right thing

Not interested in wasting my time with folks that have no dinero and
cant pay

Life is too short ... I got rewarded very nicely when I sold my company
last year and refuse anymore to play games when it deals w/finances

i have no such track record. i lost one 200$ bet last year with someone and paid it in 12 seconds. anything else was with ktb and you dont know anything about that. he and i are, obviously, fine.

doc, you're stupid. thats just reality. you say lets debate any time any place. i talk, you backtrack. you then claim to be a wise fella, but you go on to say that vick was traded for merriman and LT. THEN, you blame your post on espn which is not only lying, but also shows how pathetic you are. you cant think for yourself? you just believe everything you hear or read? you cannot figure out how stupid that is?
your only point, since making the 'challenge', was about army, and what i said about them was accurate.

you dont want to debate 'any time any place'. you cannot out debate me about anything. you are not intelligent at all. you do not think for yourself. you talk like you are going to do something, but once you figure out you cannot win, you back out and make up some sorry ass excuse as to why you are 'above' it.
you're a clown. we both know im brighter than you are, doc. we debated about some sports before you were put on pr and i made a fool of you. since then, you've taken it upon yourself to make a fool of 'doc mercer'. you cant ever admit to being wrong or losing anything? you cannot outdebate me in sports, get over it. And, if i wanted to, i could pose as a republican and eat your lunch in a debate as well. No matter what you say, i can make it work against you. I can do that b/c im brighter than you are, doc.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

You sound like Bush ....

again ... I dont waste my time anymore as those that "yap the most" usually
have a lot of zeros in the ol bank acct