36-16 Run, Plus 87.3 Units last 13 Days....DOCUMENTED at EOG!!!

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
For the critics, I am not a "gambler" in the sense of an action junkie...I am a professional. Twenty five years doing this for a living & along the way handicapped for two well known betting groups. Now I have my own 'group' of 34 guys around the country that move money for me along with the money I personally get into action on my games.

When I first set out to provide you guys with all my plays, I had just come off a prolonged winning run of over twenty weeks fully documented. My goal was to win you guys 500 units or thereabouts over the course of a year, 365 days, not a season. Would be much better off had I found a reliable poster sooner, but we are now on our way.

The past 13 days success will not continue forever at such a fast pace, but it has been a nice rush.

I wish everyone here much continued success in all of your endeavors.

Over the past 13 days, I have only bet 8 days & passed the other 5.

Started the season off hot as hell hitting everything in sight but could not find anyone here to help post my bets for you to follow. Finally found Frankie Gotti to post and hit the typical slow spell, treaded water mostly...had one 5 day span where I lost 3 O.T. games...ouch, but the bottom line is, I've been consistent and that is what it takes in this profession. Don't get too high when you lose, don't chase & destroy your bankroll when you are losing. Losing happens to everyone. Nobody ever won 90% for the season, not the Computer Group, not Stevie Z, nobody. It's all about money management, finding the areas where you have the best edge or the best chance & staying after it, not pushing money across the table just to gamble.

Over the past 13 days...

36-16

Plus 87.3 units
after juice

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
Re: 36-16 Run, Plus 87.3 Units last 13 Days....DOCUMENTED at EOG!!!

<TABLE class=tborder id=post598280 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">02-08-07, 10:05 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #13 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>ChicagoHotsides<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_598280", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_598280 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>So far tonight so good...

After losing 3 OT games in the last 5 days...looks like we MAY be about to come out of this downturn we've had the past few weeks.

so far tonight 3-0-2 +15 units. worst case...some of you may have gotten the 9.5 on Y'town st. & be at 4-0-1 tonight so far....BUT, on the other hand we still have the majority of our card out, so it may turn to crap real quick. Hope not.

Its about time for a nice 50-75 unit positive run...lets hope it started tonight.

:cocktail
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:cocktail

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Very nice job hotsides, but you weren't saying too much there when you were down 20 units at one point. I realize its not how u start, but how u finish and you're on the rise. Keep it up.

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

You had one good night....last night. +42 units I believe. So you won half of the units last night. What about the days before the last 13? Not being a dick but just wondering how you are doing over the long term. Since Gotti has been posting your plays what are you up?

lol this is funny shit...does anyone actually starts threads to show how shitty they have been.

oh yea wait, i've done that...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Im just saying, i hate when people post in their topic how good they've done the past couple days. Everyone has good days every now and then. I just remembered specifically i checked out one of chicago's posts in the past cuz he was hyping himself up big before the season, and he was down a pretty big number of units. I like seeing good %'s through the longgggg run

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Tool, Van, Footdoc...

Re read what I said.

I was not bragging. If you look at all my posts, OR if Frankie posted all my comments, I tell people it is about the LONG HAUL, be consistent...

One of you mentioned yesterday and said I should win consistently, not one day???? Thats what I was doing, showing the past 2 weeks.
Of course you could also FIRE your Financial planners that have you up $150,000 profit for the year & sarcastically say..."yeah, up $150,000...hell so what you got half of that yesterday, or last week". Point is you're up $150,000 with your Financial planner or broker...AND that he didn't bankrupt your ass while he was breaking even or treading water, just throwing money away. But no, you could fire him if you want...

My goal was 500 units over a year...not the first month.

And by the way I posted alot of WINNERS here while I was still on that great 20 week run & at the beginnning of the season as time allows during the betting periods when I am under time constraints.

Those were not factored into Frankies partial record.

I kept asking here for someone to help out, anyone i could call my bets to for the purposes of helping out here.

INSTEAD of people wanting to do that...all I had were IDIOTS bashing until the mods ended that.

As for longevity, I won over 80% of the weeks I posted all my plays for free over a twenty plus week span from the summer thru the early football.

Add to that I have been winning over twenty five years.

my ten unit plays are over 70% lifetime.

Documented #1 in NBA by TSM.

also Documented a close #2 in NBA by TSM.

It seems to me NOBODY online has one good thing to say at all. I posted free winners across the street & get banned so the idiots could promote Ace Fraud...that went great huh? I posted over there where to find my plays during the twenty + week run & the idiots over there lied & bashed their ass off all the while i was winning. I had a decent monitoring thread going over there until the mods allowed all the lying & bashing to kill it...even though I showed them 7 of 8 winning weeks to start the year, 9 of ten....won numerous 8-0 days, 7-1's, 9-1's...won 12 in a row in the NFL playoffs....and on & on.

So I come over here....FINALLY get Frankie...much Kudo's Frankie...to post, I don't come in here & make 1,000 excuses when I lose, or during the cold streak....I posted my huge ten unit game & told you guys I had over $70k on it but don't go overboard, theres no sure thing, no 'fix'.....

So All I did today, since I had a minute was to update the past two weeks run....36-16.....and to say that hopefully we are on our way to the 500 units....thats all. Did not say EVERYONE ON BOARD, WE'RE GONNA HIT 90% THRU MARCH MADNESS.....What I did say was that the winning would not last forever at this great pace....but HOPEFULLY we were on our way.

No..."thanks'"....No "Great job & yes I hope it does continue"......

ALL I DID WAS UPDATE THE RECORD OVER THE PAST TWO WEEKS & POINT OUT I HAD SAID PREVIOUSLY THAT IT WAS TIME FOR A 50-75 UNIT RUN....

SORRY I LIED.....

IT WAS AN 87.3 UNIT RUN INSTEAD.

I stopped running a service so as to help everybody win....but it seems the only people who give a damn are the ones who paid for the games, the real bettors. Most idiots online don't bet anyway. Have no clue what it takes to win for twenty five years let alone a season at a time.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

My goal was to win you guys 500 units or thereabouts over the course of a year, 365 days, not a season. Would be much better off had I found a reliable poster sooner, but we are now on our way.

The past 13 days success will not continue forever at such a fast pace, but it has been a nice rush.

I wish everyone here much continued success in all of your endeavors.

Rather than bragging, seems to me I wished everyone continued success & not to jump on the 'bandwagon' & bet over your head, because the 13 day rush would not continue at that high rate forever.

I also pointed out I lost THREE O.T games in a five day stretch. One was a late game only I and my crew bet, didn't get to call frankie as it was a last minute late night game. Actually only lost two O.T. games in the ones Frankie has posted here, but I was sharing info & not hiding anything....so whatever.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Chicago, your original post said you'd get 500 units using 1-5 unit plays and u rarely had anything above that. Then you started shooting out like 10 7 unit plays a day. If i were following u, i def. wouldnt have the bank to keep up with all your plays. Is it part of your strategy to increase the bet amount to 'chase' all your losing plays in the past? It's also hard to follow someone when one day they go 0 for infinite and then the next night come back and go 13-3 using way higher bet amounts. Just throwing that out there. Why did you get banned across the street?

Cannon

Banned

He's a tout what do you expect. Just play my stuff.