7 Units on Notre Dame -6.5
7 Units on West Virginia +3
7 Units on UNLV -3
7 Units on San Deigo State +1
7 Units on Michigan State Under 121

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran
Re: POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**

Took the night off, but did pick up some club money...

played SE Mizzou +8.5 for the f(ade)un of it.

:houra

Throughout the day. I got this voicemail on my phone at 456pm EST. I don't know when he placed his bets those are the numbers he gave me.

Why do you keep grillin dude, isn't he winning for you?

Throughout the day. I got this voicemail on my phone at 456pm EST. I don't know when he placed his bets those are the numbers he gave me.

Why do you keep grillin dude, isn't he winning for you?

Grillin you?? I don't think I've posted anything in your threads about Chicago Hotsides....think you have the wrong person. I had Oklahoma State as well last night, but had the line early in the day at (-2.5). Loved the pick, but was wondering if I could bet it again at that line somewhere else....as I never saw it.

I don't play his games, but know he did very well across the street last year in College hoops. A good friend of mine, JimmyMac, posted his plays last year...Hotsides was solid throughout the season.:cheers

I apoligize for my comment then because i thought you were saying that he was liein about his lines. There have been a lot of people on this thread throughout the last couple weeks just bashing the heck out of him and me. So that is what i thought you were doing. Sorry about that.

Yea i do not know where he gets his lines from he just calls me and leaves a message. He leaves the plays on voicemail, when i get them i post them.

BOL tonight Double J

3 Units on Central Florida -2.5
3 Units on South Florida +2.5
3 Units on Arkansas -3
3 Units on Southern Missisippi -1.5
3 Units on TCU -1
3 Units on UCONN pk
3 Units on Auburn -2

BOL tonight.

3 Units on Utah State +3
3 Units on Boise State +5
3 Units on UC Santa Barbera -4.5
3 Units on Cal St. Northridge. +9
3 Units on UC Irvine +10
3 Units on Ucla -1

Results from last night

Up 5.1 Units

Correction on a couple night ago as we were only down 7.6 units.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

-12.1 Units last night.

Frankie....

CORRECTION:

we were -2.1 units on the posted plays Saturday....

+10

overall with the other two 5 unit winners we were +7.9 units.

Keep up the good work bro'...just wanted to correct it.

Real good week last week...+42 units Tuesday & +7.9 Saturday.

Hey Double J wassup?

Tell Jimmy to give me a call.

Later.

:cocktail

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

5-1 Thursday + 11.7 units.

11-6 on the week, + 10.8 units.

50-25 past three weeks, + 106 units.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

One small afternoon tilt....

2 units on Bradley -1.5

Not a personal play of mine, counts win or lose, a solid pro in town hit it pretty hard & has been solid all season so I'll put some small action on it. Counts win or lose.

Looking at, but not yet bet :

Canisius/Loy. Chi./App. St./A.P.

Frankie will update you later.

For those who do not know....Frankie is an accounting major in college...he posts to help you guys out. If anyone has a problem with the occasional last minute posts, feel free to volunteer to post yourself....otherwise be grateful to him & make money.

Final Card for today:

2 Units on Loyola Chicago -4
2 Units on Austin Peay -2.5
2 Units on Appalachian State -3
2 Units on Canisius -3
2 Units on Bradley -1.5

Loy,Chi-4 ??? not sure how you can post this #....it's at 5.5.
dont care when you bet it. Be a man and post the current number.
Thanks.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Another winning day, albeit a small one.

3-2 day overall.

Hey Micelli...the # I got on Loy. Chi. was 4.5 not 4 as Frankie posted, I called it in to him less than 5 minutes after I bet the game & the # was 4.5, I don't know if Frankie was in a hurry typing or whatever....irregardless it was a loss no matter the line.

As to being a man, perhaps you do not understand what is going on here, no offense intended...let me explain. I came in here at the beginning of the season seeking any respected poster to whom I could call in my bets to for the purpose of posting them here to help out. I posted alot of winners myself....but as I am a professional gambler I am constantly in a rushed state during gametime & not able to post here 100% of the time. For a few weeks, as Dirty can attest...despite many posts seeking a reliable poster to help everyone here follow my games, all I got were idiots from the rx jumping in my threads bashing me...when all I was seeking was a poster to call my games to.

Finally...Frankie G stepped up to the task. Frankie is a full time Accounting Major in college....therefore due to his class schedule he is not always able to post immediately. Consequently at some times...you may indeed find one or two games over the course of the week where the line has moved...not my fault nor in any way an attempt to post a fake #...Frankie simply posts what I call to him, which is the current, prevalent # at the time I bet it. a few weeks back I posted a huge no limit play the night before the game...by gametime the line moved 3-4 points across the board....so if anyone came in & checked twenty min. prior to tip, it was not my fault the line moved 4 points, which won in a blowout anyway....

At any rate, as everyone seems to respect your play...and you came into my thread assuming a bad # was posted, I just wanted to explain that to you so you understand my intent here to win alot of money for the posters here, and to explain the constraint of the games getting posted the very moment I place the bet. If any of the slackjawed haters that complain about an occasional last minute post by Frankie actually cared about winning or helping out rather than just bashing someone, one of them could volunteer to help Frankie get the games up here quicker...but they don't do that, all they care about is badmouthing someone who is winning alot & trying to be a positive force here.

Again...have a great night & much continued success sir.