BucsfanInc. & USDBet announce $1500.00 "Add 'em Up" March Madness Contest...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

USDBET Presents the "Add 'em Up" March Madness Contest...

Thanks to our friends at USDBET, we are proud to announce our $1500.00 March Madness Contest

Rules for entering the contest are easy.....

1. U Must sign up in this thread, PRIOR to 6 p.m. est, on Wednesday, March 14th.....

2. U must have AT LEAST 250 posts at EOG before signing up...

3. U must have a USDBet acct number, BEFORE ENTERING.....If u dont have one , go to USDBET and sign up for one...

4. U must email Bucsfan67@eog.com with your acct nickname, and posting handle after signing up...If u dont, you ARE NOT entered...I will update the eligible list each day, until the deadline

Rules for the Contest....

1. There will be a thread posted for each day of March Madness games.....Each day, posters will have to make a selection in each game being played....(strictly win or lose) no pointspreads....

2. For each winning selection u make, you will recieve points equal to your selection's seed....In other words, if u pick the 5 seed to beat the 12 seed and you are right, you get 5 points...if u pick the 12 seed to win, and you are right, you get 12 points....So you will be rewarded nicely for being able to predict the upsets, however, those points on the favorites add up as well...There will NO PENALTY for a losing selection.....Points will accumulate all the way through the final game...

3. All selections for the day, must be in 15 minutes prior to scheduled tipoff of the first game of the day....deadline will be posted in the thread each day.....

Prizes for the contest......

USDBet has been generous enough to offer $1500.00 to the top 5 finishers in this contest.....

1st Place....500.00
2nd Place...400.00
3rd Place....300.00
4th Place....200.00
5th Place....100.00

** To be eligible for full prizes you will have had to deposit AT LEAST 100.00 at USDBet, and wagered it through at least once between March 1st- March 14th...(if u deposited before March 1st, and are still playing on the money, as long as u wager at least 100.00 during the first 2 weeks of March, you will still be eligible for full prizes.......otherwise, you will recieve 1/2 prizes.....All prizes will have a 6x rollover....

I will keep the standings updated throughout the contest...As it will be fun to watch when posters make their move, and go for the BIG UPSET to gain some points...but missing too many of those, can take you out as well...This contest will require good capping, and strategic risk taking....

Hopefully everyone will enjoy....

We certainly thank USDBet for giving us this fun opportunity at some $$$$$

Be sure and check out their site, and nice bonus offers for March Madness...and be sure and tell them EOG sent ya.....

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master
Re: BucsfanInc. & USDBet announce $1500.00 "Add 'em Up" March Madness Contest...

In there like Swimwear

BetPot

EOG Addicted
Re: BucsfanInc. & USDBet announce $1500.00 "Add 'em Up" March Madness Contest...

i will reach 250 posts before march 14th.
then cash out ;)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

what are the ways to deposit with them? any eog bonus info? Im not with them but will WU then if they take it, or visa check card option.

dirty

EOG Master

They have lots of User Friendly options try cubed....

Sounds good to me count me in on all of them.

I also just talked to a guy I know over at cascade and he told me that they have a "mad" contest giving $25 Dimes away!

I really wanta take a look at that one now.

on the right side

Sounds Music to me
I need more posts done next 2 weeks.. I'm game for this.

:militaire-2942:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

:party

i agree try try try is probably in in in and i'm just in....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

List of Official Entrants....

1. MinnyAce01
2. Bucsfan67

BetPot

EOG Addicted

i guess 22 more posts for me to qualify LOL
got PLENTY of time

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

guys, please remember, you are not in the contest, until you have 250 posts, and have signed in here in this thread with the post minimum, AND emailed me your acct nickname at USDBet.......

At that point, i will add you to the official list...

thanks, and good luck..

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

1. MinnyAce01
2. Bucsfan67
3. Zerocage

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

1. MinnyAce01
2. Bucsfan67
3. Zerocage
4. Cubsfan

BetPot

EOG Addicted

sent you an email bucsfan, thanks.

buxy - did you actually incorporate Bucsfan, Inc.?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

1. MinnyAce01
2. Bucsfan67
3. Zerocage
4. Cubsfan
5. ShawnGotti
6. Stump
7. BigDaddy
8. Augustus
9. BetPot

** Got an email from someone who didnt sign the email...thier acct nickname is an nba players name.....please email me again, and let me know your posting handle...

dirty

EOG Master

no reason why you shouldn't dsethi...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

1. MinnyAce01
2. Bucsfan67
3. Zerocage
4. Cubsfan
5. ShawnGotti
6. Stump
7. BigDaddy
8. Augustus
9. BetPot

** Got an email from someone who didnt sign the email...thier acct nickname is an nba players name.....please email me again, and let me know your posting handle...

BetPot

EOG Addicted

9 ppl so far? Big chance to win some prizes :)