Just for fun.. Age, State, Occupation

Re: Just for fun.. Age, State, Occupation

what do you play in kill the bastards, z????

Vocals guitar drums when we don't have a drummer....

I also do solo "nice" music

get my email from a mod and I will send you some "nice" music

i also play in a grindcore band called Loruhamah

Katie

EOG Master

Vocals guitar drums when we don't have a drummer....

I also do solo "nice" music

get my email from a mod and I will send you some "nice" music

i also play in a grindcore band called Loruhamah

will do! :cheeleade

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

50 coming up,
Bama,
ex army dude (7 yrs, but got hurt), ex full time student (lot of yrs), ex college math professor (12 yrs), now i whack off a lot, watch Nascar, do some side consulting work, and pull for the Auburn Tigers !

:smokesmal

Katie :houra have you been here were doing a flower count this week

49..las vegas...semi-retired...sales and gaming..married 14 years..wife amy 36...works full-time, ...what else do you wanna know...two dogs molly and max..and after 14 years with no kids just found out that amy is pregnant...so it looks like an old man with a baby is on the way...hey it's cool...at least my wife is young enough to care for the little one...just can't see being 70 with a twenty year old....but you just never know now do ya...

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

29 (so is my mom - been married 44.5 years yet swears she is 29 - fine - so am i)

state of confusion - and CA

occupation: when not reffing a million basketball games i am a gigolo a few hours a week. i'd love to do more but i can't afford to pay these women as much as i do to be with me so i only gigolo a few hours a week

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

49..las vegas...semi-retired...sales and gaming..married 14 years..wife amy 36...works full-time, ...what else do you wanna know...two dogs molly and max..and after 14 years with no kids just found out that amy is pregnant...so it looks like an old man with a baby is on the way...hey it's cool...at least my wife is young enough to care for the little one...just can't see being 70 with a twenty year old....but you just never know now do ya...

congrats - if you have a girl and it looks like amy - get a steel front door - you will need it once your girl gets to be a teenager for guys will be pounding on that door 24/7

heart222

EOG Veteran

68 washington d.c. stock broker. started as a 12 yr old booking 3 players 6 hjits for nickles. have progressed from mantle,mays,snyder to intel,cisco microsoft etc. tend to bet mechanically as not enough time for heavy handicapping. best to all heart222

Rookie on EOG and the only one from Europe...?
41 , Sweden, Owner of a th?/coffee/chocolate store.

KEYSER SOZE

EOG Member

Immortal
Everywhere
Criminal Mastermind of Fear.........only on weekends, other times

Va Beach
Bush Trimmer

Hey, why don't you all add - Social Security Number, home address and Mother's maiden name?

Easier for the IRS to match with the BOS and Neteller master customer list...

Hey joe if you don't want to post your info fine.. Kindly keep your fucking negativity out of my thread!

43, Chicago, Keep forum moderators and owners on their toes, also a former site owner.