Who's in the the USD Freeroll Tonight ?

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who's in the the USD Freeroll Tonight ?

I'm in Oscar.

shed - do you remember that one hand Saturday when you cleaned me out of of over 7000 chips ? I was "freddynook" at same table - you had flush that beat my A-hi straight. Man, I had you on a pair Aces or something.

BetPot

EOG Addicted

Please ask USDBet , not to have Oscar sit beside me from next tourneys . J/K LOL!!!
i had pocket J , went all IN, freedynook calls and has three of kinds 7 !
well , it was fun :) time to feed myself , have fun guys GL !

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

gotta say, i sure cant get any cards there, so far....hope it changes, but i get crap....

shed - do you remember that one hand Saturday when you cleaned me out of of over 7000 chips ? I was "freddynook" at same table - you had flush that beat my A-hi straight. Man, I had you on a pair Aces or something.
I do remember that now that you mention it.
If it makes it any better, I think I was one of the first people out tonight!:hung Good luck my friend!:cheers

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I do remember that now that you mention it.
If it makes it any better, I think I was one of the first people out tonight!:hung Good luck my friend!:cheers

you were sittin beside me it was pretty early..... before i saw a flop

The Devil

EOG Master

I WAS BUT LEFT AT ABOUT 1000 WHEN I FLOOPED AN UP AND DOWN STRAGHT FLUSH DRAW........AND DREW NADA.........

Ended up 205. My bankroll got crippled when I pushed some moron all-in with my KK vs. his A6 and of course an A flopped. After that the blinds forced me to take a few chances and I didn't get lucky.

The Devil

EOG Master

I BELIEVE DIRTY IS WORKING ON A POINT SCHEME AND USDBET WILL BE PUTTING UP SOME CASH PRIZES FOR THE TOP POINT GETTERS IN THE FREEROLLS........SO NOT WISE TO MISS ANY OF THEM......

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

The Cook disappointed me last night as she was beyond 200 I think. Unacceptable.