Shady's Tuesday

Wont be around a whole lot tonight, gotta go cheerlead my bball squad on...We are -17.5 if anyone wants the action...

tonight:

Michigan +1 - i'm not real "high" on this Mich team. Actually i think they are a bunch of underachievers with a horrible coach. Tom to tha Izzo is way better than Amekor. BUT...i just like the this spot for Michigan...i could waste time with a long ass winded writeup but im at work right now, so... just play it and get paid...

Montana St +8.5- just going along for the ride on this one...

NBA:

Cavs -1.5 1st qtr...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted
Re: Shady's Tuesday

Man, you're on michigan too? Shit. Not good for me. I already have money on State but I might have to bet on michigan and just chew up the juice. Not sure what to do here. I would like to see that long ass winded write up though lol.

How much does the home/road splits weigh in? And MSU is on the bubble for the tourny while Michigan has jackshit to play for.

Convince me to put money on my alma mater to win this game...

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

You're right, Pay. MSU should be in already. Last two games are pretty important for them though.

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Actually, scratch that, MSU should be in anyway. Looks like they have enough quality wins...

GOOD LUCK BRA!!

AND NOW IM GOONA DO MY LUCKY LOCK CITY DANCE.....:dancefool :dancefool :med3d-tahiti: :med3d-tahiti: :Dance :Dance

MSU is in. With thier last two wins agaisnt wisky and Indy they have punched thier ticket. Michigan is not in at the moment. They need this win, even if they get it, it doesnt not insure anything. But MSU is less then impressive on the road and Michigan plays WAY better at home. Really this game comes down to the fact that MSU just played two very dificult, energy taxing games. Getting up for a 3d game in a row, on the road will be tuff, paticularly when they have now secured thier tourney bid. IF that werent enuff they have a possible lookahead game with Wisconsin on deck. Nietzel, is also under the weather, but will play at less than 100%.

like i said this is a situational play as much as a play on Michigan

For Michigan it is due or die time. With a senior lead team that knows the importance of this game, i expect thier best effort. It should be enough here given the circumstances...Throw in the fact that Big 10 home underdogs always seem to be money in the bank and that this is somewhat a public fade, i feel it is the right side of the game...

there ya go 'Cane..

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

Fuck...

I'm gonna go with you on this on Shady. Goin with Michigan for a small amount...

BOL tonight.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

shady 90% of public on mont. st. That doesn't scare you a bit? 80%+ is good fade material

well the .0001% Micelli is on them so that is good enough for me. Besides i think fading the public has more to do with big name schools and TV games, then some little montana st. idaho st small conf. game. The General public has never even heard of these schools...

shady,did you here any status of neitzel for tonight,i heard he isnt starting ...

i think he is playing? not sure if he is starting. But i really dont care, i liked it if he is playing, i like if he is not even more. If he doesnt play it is because they want him 100% for Wisky, which could be thier mindset for this game as a team. i mean this is a sandwich game and beatin michigan doesnt do much for them. BUT beating Wisky OTR would do wonders for thier seeding...

good point shady..heard something about a respiratory infection ,but dont see the line moving...thanks.